Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 781 to 795 of 13814
-
03-08-26 16:17 #13034Senior Member

Posts: 172Bp
Has anyone seen Rin? Is she as good as some of her videos? Was thinking about going but would like some more insight.
-
03-08-26 11:15 #13033Senior Member

Posts: 290I started comparing yui and rin, I don't think they're the same girl. But hey, I'll jerk off to both. I don't particularly care for spinners 😂.
Originally Posted by SrtLover
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-26 08:55 #13032Senior Member

Posts: 532 new girls.
She is already gone and has been replaced with a new Chinese girl and new Japanese girl. So right now they have 3 girls. 2 Japanese 1 Chinese and one of the Japanese girls is a Jav star. With actually plenty of films.
Originally Posted by BareBarry
[View Original Post]
I'm actually really salty that they cut short Usagi's time. She was supposed to leave on the 9th or the 10th? I was going to go see her again today and was going to do the 800 for the 2 hours. 2 hours with her would have been heaven but she is long gone. I still don't understand why they cut it short.
-
03-08-26 08:18 #13031Banned Member

Posts: 171Man & Woman
Was the man Asian and the women a Mexican woman if so those are the two Vice Cops I told ya'll about in a previous post.
Originally Posted by MarkShoe69
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-26 21:52 #13030Senior Member

Posts: 290Looks like a hot MILF. Guess I'll jerk one out since I'm too poor.
Originally Posted by SrtLover
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-26 20:43 #13029Senior Member

Posts: 586Almost all Japanese have offered recording for 200.
Originally Posted by Jahyeet
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-26 13:17 #13028Regular Member

Posts: 49High Volume
Only 2 girls on a Saturday. These girls are going to be taking loads back to back all day.
Originally Posted by Thecoconaro
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-26 10:50 #13027Regular Member

Posts: 49Vietnamese BBFS
New Vietnamese girl at BP looks intriguing, offers BBFS and her starting price is 40 cheaper than the J girls. Looks pretty hot (If the photos are accurate).
https://bluephoenixchi.com/view/29887
-
03-07-26 03:39 #13026Regular Member

Posts: 24A couple questions about BP (Blue Phoenix)
Do you have to get verified like at Korean Palace?
Do the girl's offer recording usually or is it dependent on who you book?
-
03-06-26 20:09 #13025Senior Member

Posts: 53Damn it I wonder what happened? All the girls just left and now they only have 2.
Originally Posted by SummerCheer
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-26 18:00 #13024Senior Member

Posts: 126Bp
Seems like they got a new rotation. Did all thr other ladies leave already? They seem to overlap them vs just getting a new set in one go.
-
03-06-26 17:35 #13023Senior Member

Posts: 66BP. Weird vibes indeed
Ditto. I texted, and called but got no answer. So I headed there anyhow. When I arrived, there were Mongers in cars staring at front door. I rang the bell a few times / texted some more. No reply, so I left. As I was leaving, a male and female walked up to the door.
Originally Posted by John6325
[View Original Post]
3 hours later I got a text saying they were closed today and will reopen tomorrow.
-
03-06-26 17:26 #13022Regular Member

Posts: 13Thanks for sharing, did you go see her or just based on search online?
Originally Posted by SrtLover
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-26 16:02 #13021Senior Member

Posts: 83She looks different now
She is a lot fatter now. This is the latest video in Jan 2026 and she gained weight and even looks different. Prefer the previous when she was slimmer.
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
https://123av.com/en/v/pacopacomama-012226_100
-
03-06-26 14:46 #13020Regular Member

Posts: 2No answer at door. Weird vibes.
I went there today rang the doorbell a few times no answer after I called. Bunch of cars sitting outside.
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






