Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 796 to 810 of 13817
-
03-06-26 17:26 #13022Regular Member

Posts: 13Thanks for sharing, did you go see her or just based on search online?
Originally Posted by SrtLover
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-26 16:02 #13021Senior Member

Posts: 83She looks different now
She is a lot fatter now. This is the latest video in Jan 2026 and she gained weight and even looks different. Prefer the previous when she was slimmer.
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
https://123av.com/en/v/pacopacomama-012226_100
-
03-06-26 14:46 #13020Regular Member

Posts: 2No answer at door. Weird vibes.
I went there today rang the doorbell a few times no answer after I called. Bunch of cars sitting outside.
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-26 13:17 #13019Regular Member

Posts: 2No response. Weird vibes.
I went to the spot today and they were a bunch of cars with their engines. Running is weird. I called they answered and then they wouldn't open the door. I called multiple times. In the end, I just left.
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-26 10:52 #13018Senior Member

Posts: 290Holy shit totally my type. Found some creampie uncensored footage as well. Fml I'm too broke right now.
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-26 10:35 #13017Senior Member

Posts: 1714Yes. The main difference is really just time. Mini is half hour, VIP is one hour. The activities are basically the same, just less time with mini. For example, in a one hour VIP session, the girl might give you a 10 minutes BBBJ. Do you want 10 minutes of BBBJ for your half hour session. Sure. If that is what you wanted, but then it cuts into your fucking time.
Originally Posted by Jahyeet
[View Original Post]
The upcharge is only for BBFS with Japanese girls. 100 to 150 for BBFS with pull out and 200 for BBFS with CIP.
-
03-06-26 09:22 #13016Senior Member

Posts: 39Thanks Charlie! Mann I need to get myself over there. I was looking at her extras. There was an O next to anal, but then an X next to another stop. So not sure if she does or not LOL.
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-26 05:35 #13015Regular Member

Posts: 24Whats changes in each tier of payment?
For example in blue Pheonix the lowest offer is mini VIP and the next one is VIP.
Is it comparable to like what you'd expect from a qv and a hhr visit to a normal provider?
Also generally what are the upcharges?
-
03-06-26 00:57 #13014Senior Member

Posts: 17143rd JAV girl
Sharing is caring. Enjoy.
Rin Sasahara.
ZMAR-056.
NBES-062.
https://bluephoenixchi.com/
-
03-05-26 17:02 #13013Senior Member

Posts: 1714Usagi's video
MOGI-146 is the code in case people don't know what the poster is referring to. If you google the code, the first 2 results have her JAV video.
Originally Posted by Thecoconaro
[View Original Post]
Thanks for proving my point that something or someone is worth the wait. We all have different priorities. I guess people who don't have patience really miss out on the fun based on your review! Forget about the fact that Usagi has done porn, being able to creampie a 22 yr old J girl without having to travel to Japan is priceless.
-
03-05-26 16:43 #13012Senior Member

Posts: 587That was my last few experiences at sunny day spa, 50/50 granny to hot girl ratio at 200/220 rates for rushed service. If you know who you want to see or arrive at the few non busy times maybe you'll have a slightly better experience. But I find the mini VIP at BP way better than the average K spa service and looks. And yes most of the new Japanese girls are much hotter than the average Korean agency girl go look at my 300+ Kgirl reviews on TER vegasmongroll.
Originally Posted by Nowhere500
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-26 16:23 #13011Senior Member

Posts: 377This Also Isn't True
KP has consistently higher quality than BP, GB, or Orange. So does Harmony in Norridge and Lux Spa in Buffalo Grove.
Originally Posted by ShuperShtar
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-26 16:22 #13010Senior Member

Posts: 377BP does Not Honor Appointments
This site is for sharing information. The fact that Blue Phoenix does not honor appointments is an example of the type of information people come to this site for. It's just information. It doesn't need a response from the BP community relations department. I'm not telling anybody to not visit BP I'm just providing accurate information so you can make an informed decision.
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-26 12:50 #13009Regular Member

Posts: 23Apartment scene
I'm looking to get into the Asian apartment scene. I will scroll thru and do my research on how to, but is there any advice on how to contact this Asian apartment. My birthday is this mo th and I'm looking to treat myself. Any advice is appreciated and if you don't want to help out, I get.
-
03-05-26 12:36 #13008Senior Member

Posts: 587Korean spas are actually terrible in comparison to BP, too many K grannies who couldn't make it at a agency working at the K spas. So busy you can't get a lineup, so you wait 30+ minutes for a gilf when you could have waited less time for a hot Chinese / Japanese with way better looks and service.
Originally Posted by Nowhere500
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




