Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 18156
-
03-07-26 22:30 #17121Senior Member

Posts: 136All cleared
Try again to anyone trying to reach out. My apologies.
-
03-07-26 21:22 #17120Senior Member

Posts: 758Your inbox is full. I'm interested in helping Vanesa out.
Originally Posted by ThrowAway711
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-26 17:50 #17119Senior Member

Posts: 158[Deleted by Admin]
Please don't feed the trolls.
A2
-
03-07-26 13:09 #17118Senior Member

Posts: 108Pm me when you get the chance.
Originally Posted by ThrowAway711
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-26 10:38 #17117Senior Member

Posts: 159[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
03-06-26 23:12 #17116Senior Member

Posts: 486[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.
-
03-06-26 22:35 #17115Senior Member

Posts: 349Digits for Seleste?
Danke].
Originally Posted by Rich5
[View Original Post]
W Buck.
-
03-06-26 20:08 #17114Senior Member

Posts: 1121She out of the country as far as I know. I've tried to schedule for the last few weeks but she said she will be out for a couple more months.
Originally Posted by Ldrs9820
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-26 20:05 #17113Senior Member

Posts: 1121Just saw Debbie at her new location. It's much more convenient than before. Same great service and definite repeat now that she is a little closer to home. I do feel the GF heat too, gave me a mean mug when I was leaving.
Originally Posted by OrlandoOD
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-26 19:07 #17112Senior Member

Posts: 267She is gorgeous.
Originally Posted by Rich5
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-26 18:03 #17111Senior Member

Posts: 435Barbie: money down the drain
This is exactly what happened to me when I first met her back in December, only her sad story at that time was "Boo Hoo, Do you think I want to fuck old guys?" I found it very funny when she reached out last week to try again. I almost went for it and had plans for that evening before I sent her a message telling her that I know she doesn't want to do this, and I had serious service concerns despite her promise of a good time. We obviously have different opinions of a good time.
Originally Posted by YumYum1
[View Original Post]
Sorry you lost your money on her.
-
03-06-26 16:02 #17110Senior Member

Posts: 32Debbie's digits
Tried to DM but inbox is full bro.
Originally Posted by IWish
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-26 15:31 #17109Senior Member

Posts: 150Debbie
Special thanks to the generous help given by one of you (I don't want to name him) to get Debbie relocated. She'd appreciate all of you not outing the new location. Text her to find out.
Originally Posted by OrlandoOD
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-26 15:18 #17108Senior Member

Posts: 303Barbie: money down the drain
It's very disappointing to have such a cutie in business but with so many issues. I scheduled a call yesterday afternoon to meet her at motel X. She arrives with grim face into the room and says she needs five minutes. She heads into the bathroom and I stay naked on the bed for straight 15 minutes. I ask one question 'are you ok' she got pissed and shouted 'I told you I need few minutes'. This already made discouraged and felt awkward. Anyway when she comes out she asks for payment that I did right away. She drops into her bag and comes back and stays at the edge of the bed with clothes on. I was about to hug her and she say I don't hug. I ask can I kiss and answer is no. I requested her to remove the clothes and she does it mechanically drops on the bed like a dead log. My Jr. Does not get excited at all and that's when big drama starts. She starts sobbing, crying and goes on forever with her BF treatment and how bad her life is. I don't have time for all that and I'm not here listen to cry stories. Anyway she starts saying why is your thing not hard enough am I not pretty. I was already frustrated with her end less limitations and no touch policies. End up in getting up ready to leave. She asks a favor to drop her some place nearby and I obliged. While we drove she called some friend and started same story the whole time sobbing and complaining till I dropped her off. In my opinion she has GPS with added flavor of psych issues. I don't know about others but I'm not going back again.
-
03-06-26 15:12 #17107Senior Member

Posts: 386Debbie
She is swapping hotels today, hopefully going across the street and out of Polk. She's a great bit of fun. Her GF has been giving her some hassles though. She's in need of some assistance and needs some folks to go visit. I've seen her twice in as many weeks and she has earned a spot in the rotation. $. 5 hrs and a desire to please. She takes direction well and has some great enthusiasm. Will be repeating myself.








Reply With Quote





