Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 18159
-
03-06-26 15:31 #17109Senior Member

Posts: 150Debbie
Special thanks to the generous help given by one of you (I don't want to name him) to get Debbie relocated. She'd appreciate all of you not outing the new location. Text her to find out.
Originally Posted by OrlandoOD
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-26 15:18 #17108Senior Member

Posts: 303Barbie: money down the drain
It's very disappointing to have such a cutie in business but with so many issues. I scheduled a call yesterday afternoon to meet her at motel X. She arrives with grim face into the room and says she needs five minutes. She heads into the bathroom and I stay naked on the bed for straight 15 minutes. I ask one question 'are you ok' she got pissed and shouted 'I told you I need few minutes'. This already made discouraged and felt awkward. Anyway when she comes out she asks for payment that I did right away. She drops into her bag and comes back and stays at the edge of the bed with clothes on. I was about to hug her and she say I don't hug. I ask can I kiss and answer is no. I requested her to remove the clothes and she does it mechanically drops on the bed like a dead log. My Jr. Does not get excited at all and that's when big drama starts. She starts sobbing, crying and goes on forever with her BF treatment and how bad her life is. I don't have time for all that and I'm not here listen to cry stories. Anyway she starts saying why is your thing not hard enough am I not pretty. I was already frustrated with her end less limitations and no touch policies. End up in getting up ready to leave. She asks a favor to drop her some place nearby and I obliged. While we drove she called some friend and started same story the whole time sobbing and complaining till I dropped her off. In my opinion she has GPS with added flavor of psych issues. I don't know about others but I'm not going back again.
-
03-06-26 15:12 #17107Senior Member

Posts: 386Debbie
She is swapping hotels today, hopefully going across the street and out of Polk. She's a great bit of fun. Her GF has been giving her some hassles though. She's in need of some assistance and needs some folks to go visit. I've seen her twice in as many weeks and she has earned a spot in the rotation. $. 5 hrs and a desire to please. She takes direction well and has some great enthusiasm. Will be repeating myself.
-
03-06-26 13:25 #17106Senior Member

Posts: 159[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
03-06-26 07:23 #17105Senior Member

Posts: 106Natalia
I was very happy I connected with Natalia. It has been a while since my last visit with her. Her massage technique is awesome, she also had my toes curled from her other skills. I left very satisfied and relaxed as always.
-
03-05-26 23:40 #17104Senior Member

Posts: 486Seleste
When I saw Seleste last time, it was great! After buying food, she wanted to talk and know what I like. So we talked. I told her sexy clothing is what really turns me on. She showed me outfits she had on her phone. This girl really wants to please me. She was already preparing for our next visit. So I pointed on her phone which outfit I liked. She said: "Oh, you want me to dress like a ****". I said yes, exactly! When I contacted Seleste today, she remembered. "I will dress like a **** for you baby". I was absolutely loving the conversation. We scheduled a time and I traveled to meet her. I didn't have to wait even 1 minute. She was ready for me. But when I saw her, she wasn't wearing the **** outfit I requested. As she entered my vehicle, I asked why. She gave a real good answer, I can't wear that **** outfit in this area. LOL, she's absolutely right. So on our drive to location, she changed into the most sultest outfit. Wow, she looks so good. At location, I didn't waste anytime. We hoped in the back and started the fun. She's so fucking good! Just like before, I couldn't get passed the BJ. As before, she took into her mouth all my love juices. Cleaned my dick and balls with her tongue. She wanted every drop then swallowed the whole load. Just like last time, I took her out to eat. I would like to see her with more weight. I will definitely be repeating.
R5.
-
03-05-26 19:31 #17103Senior Member

Posts: 1169Yeah the settings look good so I'm not sure why folks can't send you a PM. I just assumed that's what it was. Hopefully the Mods can help you out. It will work itself out eventually I am sure.
Originally Posted by CFL407
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-26 18:37 #17102Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 210Thank you!
It was a pleasure to finally make it work.
Originally Posted by AndyIZ
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-26 17:57 #17101Regular Member

Posts: 21Robin
Does anyone have Robins new contact or know if she's in Orlando? Probably my favorite provider and the number I have is invalid now.
If not. Any similar suggestions? Inbox open!
-
03-04-26 23:42 #17100Senior Member

Posts: 847Sarah Maitland -UTR
So I finally saw Sarah Maitland tonight. I exchanged messages with her last night and then today we were exchanging more messages and finally got something scheduled for the night. She actually had an in call around Maitland which worked out great. It takes me about a good 40 minutes to get to that side of town so by the time I was there she was already pretty much ready heading to the in Call spot. I got to the location before she got there so I just chilled in the parking spot and then she'd let me know when she was in the room. I walked in, got to the room and she opened the door once I got there. She's very nice. Great customer services oriented. She's very good at getting the mood set. She's a talker whixh is fine with me. Once we were both ready to go we started our date.
She's very eager to please you and very accommodating. As others have said she's has a good menu just no Greek dishes. If you haven't seen her already, you should definitely check her out. Rose donation is very reasonable for half an hour.
If you want to see her, she usually responds to reviews, and you can message her directly on this website.
-
03-04-26 18:45 #17099Regular Member

Posts: 10Here is a picture of my settings, looks to be right.
Originally Posted by Bertil
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-26 16:24 #17098Senior Member

Posts: 1169Check your private message settings. At the top of the home page click on settings (shaded in red). Then under My Settings on the left, click on general settings. This will land you on the PM settings. Make sure your PM's are on and that you can receive messages from all members. You can also choose to only communicate with certain folks. You can do that on the contacts tab. Hope this helps.
Originally Posted by CFL407
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-26 15:28 #17097Senior Member

Posts: 89Seleste
Finally got around to trying her out, did a cd since no incall. Similar to what others have said, she is young, and very pretty, good bbj, the moaning was a little extra. Overall I good experience not too often get someone like her and she said only plans on doing this could of months so we shall see.
-
03-04-26 14:28 #17096Senior Member

Posts: 82Sophia. Puerto Rican UTR.
Got back over to Orlando. Texted my fave Sophia. Just did a two hour visit this time. It was fantastic as always. DFK. DATY. BBBJ. Shower together. CFS with missionary and CG and finished in doggie. She's just fantastic.
Originally Posted by Elysium
[View Original Post]
GhostRider01 is her gatekeeper.
-
03-04-26 14:22 #17095Senior Member

Posts: 214Indian or guyanese
Anyone have an Indian UTR? Guyanese or Trinidadian.









Reply With Quote




