Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 5 of 79 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 55 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 1179
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1119

    Me Too!

    Quote Originally Posted by ExploringRubs  [View Original Post]
    I had been gone a few months, now back in town. There are a few fresh faces on STG, these two I am wondering about. Has anyone had any experience with either? The first one lists a limited menu so may not be worth visiting.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/colum...-/710771156265

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/colum...-/598132152206

    Thanks for any help.
    I'm interested in them too and also this one. Any info would be appreciated!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/colum...d/191741826122

  2. #1118

    Fresh faces

    I had been gone a few months, now back in town. There are a few fresh faces on STG, these two I am wondering about. Has anyone had any experience with either? The first one lists a limited menu so may not be worth visiting.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/colum...-/710771156265

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/colum...-/598132152206

    Thanks for any help.

  3. #1117

    Head Dr

    Links gone.

  4. #1116

  5. #1115

    Not my cup of tea

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky2121  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen the Asian lady that is advertising at Red Roof inn? I've seen a couple of different ones but they were not that great. I was hoping we would get an attractive one? Let me know if you've seen the current one and your thoughts, thanks Gents!
    It's been a while, but last time I had a meet up at Red Roof Inn, it didn't go well. Visiter showed up, but so did LEO. Too say the least, put a damper on the party. As soon as the parking lot cleared out, I asked mt guest to leave. Put them out and locked the door. I haven't been back to Red Roof Inn since.

  6. #1114
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky2121  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen the Asian lady that is advertising at Red Roof inn? I've seen a couple of different ones but they were not that great. I was hoping we would get an attractive one? Let me know if you've seen the current one and your thoughts, thanks Gents!
    You should pass on this one!

  7. #1113

    Yes That Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by CoMoTgr  [View Original Post]
    The link no longer works. Is it Niki Nikols? I have not ever seen her but she has been around a long time and I understand quite the druggie. Good Luck.
    I think most of them are, right? Practically a unicorn if they aren't.

    Although I think Kylie, the hairdresser may not be. She's pretty cool actually!

  8. #1112

    Niki

    Quote Originally Posted by MrJoeCool  [View Original Post]
    I've tried to contact her several times, like 5 at least. Only got a response once. Told her I was close to her incall and wanted a hh and nothing but crickets!

    I wish you luck!
    The link no longer works. Is it Niki Nikols? I have not ever seen her but she has been around a long time and I understand quite the druggie. Good Luck.

  9. #1111

    Asian

    Has anyone seen the Asian lady that is advertising at Red Roof inn? I've seen a couple of different ones but they were not that great. I was hoping we would get an attractive one? Let me know if you've seen the current one and your thoughts, thanks Gents!

  10. #1110

    No Response

    Quote Originally Posted by Levo00  [View Original Post]
    I've tried to contact her several times, like 5 at least. Only got a response once. Told her I was close to her incall and wanted a hh and nothing but crickets!

    I wish you luck!

  11. #1109

    Any experience?

    Anybody have experience with Niki? https://skipthegames.com/posts/colum...p/906088892642

  12. #1108

    They Aren't Known For Their Attendance That's For Sure!

    Quote Originally Posted by ExploringRubs  [View Original Post]
    I tried arranging something with her about 6-7 months ago when I was spending the night in Jeff City but she never replied.
    But since there are few quality prospects here or CoMo what else you going to do?

  13. #1107
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJoeCool  [View Original Post]
    Hey Ex

    They are definitely a couple years old and best angles but actually her. She is probably a few pounds heavier now but still looks good. If you've never seen her before I'll warn you she has a major scar from her belly button to just below her sternum. It's not hideous but definitely noticable.

    Poor girl got run over by someone who was supposed to be her friend! Anyway the doctors had to fix all kinds of things inside, hence the scar.

    I know you got your standards so I ain't saying she will fit into yours especially where she lives. Might say it's in the hood, a bit.

    Just like the girl calling herself Seraphina (used to be Marianna Redd or something like that) who is over by Broadway and W Ashley. Funny thing, I lived in a couple diff apts there 30+ years ago. Wouldn't now!

    Maybe you should try Angel in CoMo. She'd definitely fit your criteria. She's as tight as Tina! Great natural body.

    There's other's that are on here that have seen Phoenix. Why don't you guy's chime in and let Ex know what you think of her?
    I tried arranging something with her about 6-7 months ago when I was spending the night in Jeff City but she never replied.

  14. #1106

    Phoenix Photos

    Quote Originally Posted by ExploringRubs  [View Original Post]
    How accurate are the photos? Seems like she has been using most of the photos for a long time. Thanks.
    Hey Ex

    They are definitely a couple years old and best angles but actually her. She is probably a few pounds heavier now but still looks good. If you've never seen her before I'll warn you she has a major scar from her belly button to just below her sternum. It's not hideous but definitely noticable.

    Poor girl got run over by someone who was supposed to be her friend! Anyway the doctors had to fix all kinds of things inside, hence the scar.

    I know you got your standards so I ain't saying she will fit into yours especially where she lives. Might say it's in the hood, a bit.

    Just like the girl calling herself Seraphina (used to be Marianna Redd or something like that) who is over by Broadway and W Ashley. Funny thing, I lived in a couple diff apts there 30+ years ago. Wouldn't now!

    Maybe you should try Angel in CoMo. She'd definitely fit your criteria. She's as tight as Tina! Great natural body.

    There's other's that are on here that have seen Phoenix. Why don't you guy's chime in and let Ex know what you think of her?

  15. #1105
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJoeCool  [View Original Post]
    Thought I would rake the cobweb's aside from this dank and dusty site! It's like walking through a cemetery!

    So yeah I visited Miss Phoenix earlier today after not seeing her for about 2 years.

    She is doing well these days. Got her situations under control and whatever she was doing, she's not doing any more!

    Seeing her today was like a time warp! She looked and acted exactly the same! Like she is still too sweet to be in this business, too!

    I just saw her for a not so QV. (My fault. Sometimes me and condoms ain't on the same page.) So just like the sweet girl from 2 years ago she went above and beyond to satisfy me.

    Didn't forgo the cover but a wonderful CBJ and multiple positions on her nice couch in her apartment. Her new place is in an old part of town and an old apartment building but her and her roommate have done a nice job (still in progress) of cleaning and painting it up.

    Anyway, Mr Happy was so happy he didn't want to give up and I was about to wear out my welcome for a QV so she, being the sweetheart she is, asked if a handy without the cover would do the trick and Bob's your uncle, that was the magic touch I needed.

    I told her I would have popped much earlier if it wasn't for that cover. Not trying to talk her into to anything, well not really trying!

    She looked good felt good and tasted good just like in the past.

    Glad to see she is doing well and keeping a good distance from bad things and bad judgement.

    Like we discussed, it's hard to not do the bad things when everyone around you are doing them!

    I genuinely wish her well and luck! And I will enjoy seeing her again.

    Maybe I'll bring my own ultra thin covers though. They are better than what we used today for sure!

    Good luck and stay safe why'all!
    How accurate are the photos? Seems like she has been using most of the photos for a long time. Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape