Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Cuddle Sites

+ Add Report
Page 22 of 183 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 72 122 ... LastLast
Results 316 to 330 of 2740
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2425
    Quote Originally Posted by Treemont12  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen either xoxocuddles or cuddlecompas recently? Don't judge me but interested in experiencing either of these girls that are on the bigger side LOL.
    Cuddleycutiie is a bigger girl that L1 is possible with if she vibes with you. Nice naturals also!

  2. #2424
    Quote Originally Posted by Treemont12  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen either xoxocuddles or cuddlecompas recently? Don't judge me but interested in experiencing either of these girls that are on the bigger side LOL.
    Xoxocuddles is a bigger BBW with huge tits. Extras are available for an up charge.

  3. #2423

    Anyone seen either recently?

    Has anyone seen either xoxocuddles or cuddlecompas recently? Don't judge me but interested in experiencing either of these girls that are on the bigger side LOL.

  4. #2422

    LaLuz

    Quote Originally Posted by Black22  [View Original Post]
    She's a total flake and can't really be counted on to keep appointments. First time we texted back and forth for about a week, with her switching numbers a couple of times and canceling more than once before she finally showed up.

    That said, when she does follow through there can definitely be some fun to be had. Her photos don't show much, but in person she's slender with a nice figure and a pretty face. I saw her a few times, and things can go beyond just cuddles. It's very YMMV and mood-dependent, but once she's comfortable with you the "menu" tends to open up. She's a quirky little ball of chaos.

    Unfortunately, no matter how many times you've seen her, the scheduling is still atrocious. I eventually stopped reaching out after the last round where she canceled three out of four meetups.

    It's a shame, because when she actually shows up she can be a lot of fun.
    Well, for now anyways, her account has been paused!

  5. #2421
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCoast99  [View Original Post]
    I've tried scheduling a few times and she keeps flaking out on me. Has anyone seen her, and should I keep trying?

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/LaLuz
    She's a total flake and can't really be counted on to keep appointments. First time we texted back and forth for about a week, with her switching numbers a couple of times and canceling more than once before she finally showed up.

    That said, when she does follow through there can definitely be some fun to be had. Her photos don't show much, but in person she's slender with a nice figure and a pretty face. I saw her a few times, and things can go beyond just cuddles. It's very YMMV and mood-dependent, but once she's comfortable with you the "menu" tends to open up. She's a quirky little ball of chaos.

    Unfortunately, no matter how many times you've seen her, the scheduling is still atrocious. I eventually stopped reaching out after the last round where she canceled three out of four meetups.

    It's a shame, because when she actually shows up she can be a lot of fun.

  6. #2420
    Quote Originally Posted by Treemont12  [View Original Post]
    My experience was platonic. She's a licensed massage therapist and seems to be focusing on that part of her career now.
    I met with her a few weeks back. Nice massage / cuddle room set-up in her house and she was a little paranoid about neighbors. Indicated she had recently got her license back and was focusing on her massage business.

    Cuddle was nice and she allowed OTC but was otherwise platonic.

  7. #2419

    Cuddlecloud67

    Quote Originally Posted by Treemont12  [View Original Post]
    Looks just like the pics, no hints of extras for me at least so I didn't push.
    Any other reports on cuddlecloud67? From what I can find, it seems like mostly platonic as well, guessing it's YMMV, but maybe a chance at slightly more perhaps? DM is fine.

  8. #2418
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLatinMan  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her lately and how was the experience.

    https://cuddlecompanions.org/cuddler/queeninbloom/
    My experience was platonic. She's a licensed massage therapist and seems to be focusing on that part of her career now.

  9. #2417

    Queeninbloom

    Has anyone seen her lately and how was the experience.

    https://cuddlecompanions.org/cuddler/queeninbloom/

  10. #2416

    Lovinghands

    Quote Originally Posted by Treemont12  [View Original Post]
    Any suggestions for a cuddler that cuddles naked or in underwear as an option? Not too worried about anything beyond that but just looking for a good cuddle session with skin on skin. Feel free to dm if youd rather.
    My first session with her, there were not many reports here yet. I met her at an Airbnb, she said to get comfy while she grabbed a quick shower. I asked if she needed help washing her back, she offered me to join her. It went from zero to a hundred real fast. Full body cleaning and I made sure to clean back of her throat. It was a 2 hr cuddle and every minute was breathtaking. She's been a monthly regular since then.

  11. #2415

    Suggestions?

    Any suggestions for a cuddler that cuddles naked or in underwear as an option? Not too worried about anything beyond that but just looking for a good cuddle session with skin on skin. Feel free to dm if youd rather.

  12. #2414
    Quote Originally Posted by WhydouCare  [View Original Post]
    Any reports around with her? Karma is growing.
    Looks just like the pics, no hints of extras for me at least so I didn't push.

  13. #2413

    Chuletica

    Had a session with her the other evening. Primarily platonic, although towards the end I was able to play with and suck on her breasts. Really good person, giggles a lot and the conversation flowed from topic to topic seamlessly. Will definitely do it again, hopefully next time since there is familiarity an extras menu might open up.

  14. #2412
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCoast99  [View Original Post]
    I've tried scheduling a few times and she keeps flaking out on me. Has anyone seen her, and should I keep trying?

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/LaLuz
    She's a waste of time and effort. Did the same to me multiple times. After weeks / months finally gave up. Shouldn't be that hard.

  15. #2411

    Re: Lovinghands

    She's more mature, but in the best way (s) possible. Her session can go from a very chill to very sensual if she vibes with you. If you can massage her shoulder blade (like really dig underneath the blade), she'll melt in your arms. She's just about as much of a GFE as a non-pro can be. I had to stop seeing her because I was definitely catching the feelz.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bugs2112  [View Original Post]
    I've heard differing reports on these two. Has anyone seen either recently and can give an honest take?

    Thanks.

    PM is fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by OrlandoOD  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a half dozen times and always had a wonderful time. Would recommend a visit. I usually slot two hours and get my full time in fun. She turned me on to coconut oil and I'm a huge fan of that stuff now.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape