Thread: Cuddle Sites
+
Add Report
Results 331 to 345 of 2740
-
03-06-26 17:54 #2410Senior Member

Posts: 436LaLuz
I've tried scheduling a few times and she keeps flaking out on me. Has anyone seen her, and should I keep trying?
https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/LaLuz
-
03-06-26 15:15 #2409Senior Member

Posts: 388Lovinghands
I've seen her a half dozen times and always had a wonderful time. Would recommend a visit. I usually slot two hours and get my full time in fun. She turned me on to coconut oil and I'm a huge fan of that stuff now.
Originally Posted by Bugs2112
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-26 19:36 #2408Senior Member

Posts: 347Post in Tampa forum says she's platonic.
Originally Posted by Oldjoebna
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-26 08:12 #2407Senior Member

Posts: 25Jessi925
Anyone have any Intel on this one? She seems like my kind of girl.
-
03-02-26 16:48 #2406Senior Member

Posts: 100Katiajas
Booked a session with her and was disappointed when she arrived.
Pictures are extremely out of date. She is easily 100# heavier.
Platonic session. Didn't really try to push as I wasn't attracted to her.
https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/katiajas
-
02-26-26 14:29 #2405Regular Member

Posts: 5Soft kitty is older and much bigger compared to the pics. The experience was meh. She expects gifts.
Originally Posted by Qxl8080
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-26 15:40 #2404Senior Member

Posts: 660Cuddlecloud67
Any reports around with her? Karma is growing.
-
02-24-26 14:42 #2403Senior Member

Posts: 192Lovinghands / wishuwerehere
I've heard differing reports on these two. Has anyone seen either recently and can give an honest take?
Thanks.
PM is fine.
-
02-24-26 08:38 #2402Senior Member

Posts: 37KatieB
Got to see her this time she was in town. At a hotel on McCoy. Wore a tight top with no bra and a skirt with boy shorts. Allowed OTC roaming except in the swimsuit area and toyed around with the waistband of my shorts but nothing else. Offered a backrub near the end so I went ahead and asked what else was on offer. She played coy because it was our first meet but said she would go topless and let me self service for. 70. She is a bigger girl and I thought the pricing was a little high. She was willing to negotiate but I declined as my time was up. She is very nice, no hygiene issues, and more may open up with more visits so YMMV.
Originally Posted by Jingleheimer
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-26 16:29 #2401Senior Member

Posts: 347Re: KatieB
We had a cuddle sesh last time she was in town and it was mostly platonic. Last few min I started getting handsy and she offered no resistance, but started breathing harder like she was getting into it. I remember nuzzling my lips up to her neck and her moaning softly, but then the stupid gtfo alarm went off. Anyone else have fun stories to tell? She's back in town for a few days this week. She's thicc but in a way that's very complementary for cuddling.
Originally Posted by WhydouCare
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-26 15:11 #2400Senior Member

Posts: 660Put something up there
Site is having issues today here.
Originally Posted by Creideiki
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-26 14:42 #2399Senior Member

Posts: 197Check the Tampa board--it's not promising
Several have tried contacting her. Communication was spotty then she ghosted.
Originally Posted by WhydouCare
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-26 21:30 #2398Senior Member

Posts: 660Anything on this one yet?
QualTy1 seems to be between Orlando and clearwater.
-
02-18-26 13:46 #2397Senior Member

Posts: 629That's not BriBri is it? She's no longer showing up on CC anymore (either) curious. Was hoping to make a date.
Originally Posted by WhydouCare
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-26 17:33 #2396Senior Member

Posts: 660Think this one got banned on CC
https://cuddlecompanions.org/cuddler/ardrica7/
Anyone have info with this one?











Reply With Quote





