Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 88 of 2668 FirstFirst ... 38 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 138 188 588 1088 ... LastLast
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 40017
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #38712

    Pink spa Ashland

    I know I'm prob in the minority here and that's ok. But I am not loving the prices and service at most places.

    Tried pink spa crystal the other week and yes she's cuter than most but I got a very avg back rub followed by L1 for 100 bones.

    She said I could touch her body but that was it.

    I know, call me cheap but at least give a legit full body rub if I'm going to also drop 100 bones for L1.

    I still enjoy enjoy life on Belmont because I know what I am getting but otherwise I have not had luck on the northside here.

    Take it for what it's worth but I don't think anyone is worth 100 bones or.

    More for L1.

  2. #38711
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesTChicago  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by today, and walked out for the second straight time. I posted maybe a month or two from my last visit when I walked out.

    Walked in behind an unattractive and out of shape Mexican woman. Probably mid 40's. Was not going to go with her. In came an Asian. Maybe late 30's or early 40's. Ok face. Nice tits actually. They looked perky and natural large bs or small cs. Saggy stomach and unkept pussy hair that looked disgusting. She started the massage and I just couldn't go through with it with her and it was like 90 degrees in there. Like it was incredibly hot. I had given her 150 for 30, and let her keep 50 for the 5 minutes I was in there. Now I have oil on my back for no reason.
    Do you ever text and ask for pictures? I have found them to either be real pictures or pretty fair representation.

  3. #38710
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMyself  [View Original Post]
    I've had girls also do that with a mix of mouth wash of course they wrap you but you still feel that tingling minty sensation.
    So any idea where these services are being offered in particular, whether with hot water or mouthwash?

  4. #38709

    Cece or Cici

    No problem man, I will WeChat her again next month and I will let you know if she changed her mind.

    At Lunar spa I been trying to find Cece or Cici for over a year now. She has this exotic face kinda like cat eyes. I enjoy her services and massage but I never got her WeChat.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kreezy03  [View Original Post]
    Aw man appreciate the info. I assumed she actually did go back once her cell number started responding saying "message blocking active". I just wasn't sure since girls on the NW side are always just rotated around it seems. That sucks though. She was the most GFE I've had in a massage parlor I legit saw her weekly LOL.

    On the bright side I've been having fun with the skinny provider at what is now Lunar spa. Saw her twice so far. Can't for the life of me remember her name but I swear she used to have piercings in her dimples back in the day.

  5. #38708
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitsom  [View Original Post]
    I'm not surprised. I went there once out of curiosity but never rang the bell after scoping the place out. Just walked down the street in front of it. It's across the street from a bunch of row homes and the first thing I thought was how pissed all those folks must be seeing men walking in and out. They know what's up. Then I thought of how many of those homes likely have cameras at their door. Then I went back to my car and left.

    Maybe I'm weird but when I hear about a spa what I do is put in the address then with street view I look at what's directly across the street from it. Homes and condo balconies and it's a no go. These places get shut down because of neighbor complaints. Vacant lots and Wendy's employees don't complain. I also never park on the same street.
    Not weird friend, just smart. I do the same thing. Also, check reviews, look for nearby bus stops, check the address for recent enforcement actions, etc. I'm also hyper vigilant since this is an election year and LEO is probably more active.

  6. #38707
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston2060  [View Original Post]
    Hey can someone post the link to the Chicago massage parlor or prostitution arrests. I know the site but there's about 1000 different crimes to pick from so wasn't able to filter.
    https://publicsearch1.chicagopolice....&ChargeId=5708

  7. #38706

    Ya Spa - 2nd straight walk out

    Stopped by today, and walked out for the second straight time. I posted maybe a month or two from my last visit when I walked out.

    Walked in behind an unattractive and out of shape Mexican woman. Probably mid 40's. Was not going to go with her. In came an Asian. Maybe late 30's or early 40's. Ok face. Nice tits actually. They looked perky and natural large bs or small cs. Saggy stomach and unkept pussy hair that looked disgusting. She started the massage and I just couldn't go through with it with her and it was like 90 degrees in there. Like it was incredibly hot. I had given her 150 for 30, and let her keep 50 for the 5 minutes I was in there. Now I have oil on my back for no reason.

  8. #38705

    Chicago mugshots

    Hey can someone post the link to the Chicago massage parlor or prostitution arrests. I know the site but there's about 1000 different crimes to pick from so wasn't able to filter.

  9. #38704

    Looking for Past SXL. Coco

    She left SXL more than a month ago. Haven't heard from her ever since.

    Tried to ask Emily about her whereabouts. She shut down any inkling very quick. If anyone knows her whereabouts, please dm. Appreciate it so much.

  10. #38703
    Quote Originally Posted by HDick  [View Original Post]
    I have her wechat and I texted her a month ago. She went back to China and has no plan to come to USA this year. Too bad I also like her services, she was petite with nice man mades.
    Aw man appreciate the info. I assumed she actually did go back once her cell number started responding saying "message blocking active". I just wasn't sure since girls on the NW side are always just rotated around it seems. That sucks though. She was the most GFE I've had in a massage parlor I legit saw her weekly LOL.

    On the bright side I've been having fun with the skinny provider at what is now Lunar spa. Saw her twice so far. Can't for the life of me remember her name but I swear she used to have piercings in her dimples back in the day.

  11. #38702
    Regular Member


    Posts: 44

    Recommendations

    I'm going to be down near Chinatown Saturday. Is Earth worth a visit? Ads seem good but reviews here seemed mixed. Anyone got a report on $ too?

  12. #38701

    Need help

    Hey guys. I am going to be visiting Chicago next week. I was wondering what are good places for BJ CIM and potentially CIP.

  13. #38700
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMyself  [View Original Post]
    Quick drop at Chicago Massage on Austin and Diversey for Camilia. Mid 20's short cutie with long dark hair. Slim toned frame and nice perky breasts. Good vibes and flirty energy and did everything nice and smoooth. Started with the hot soapy shower and her mouth all over me deep for the appetizer. Got to the room and got down to business. Started with the massage and the went deep on the dragon and going sloppy all the way down. Teased me a bit and finally covered me up for the main course. We went through the motions and she was gripping me tight till I filled the cover with my DNA. Cleaned me up and laid with me for that GFE vibe. Solid spot.
    Do you call ahead? Every time I go it's full of grannies.

  14. #38699
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitsom  [View Original Post]
    I'm not surprised. I went there once out of curiosity but never rang the bell after scoping the place out. Just walked down the street in front of it. It's across the street from a bunch of row homes and the first thing I thought was how pissed all those folks must be seeing men walking in and out. They know what's up. Then I thought of how many of those homes likely have cameras at their door. Then I went back to my car and left.

    Maybe I'm weird but when I hear about a spa what I do is put in the address then with street view I look at what's directly across the street from it. Homes and condo balconies and it's a no go. These places get shut down because of neighbor complaints. Vacant lots and Wendy's employees don't complain. I also never park on the same street.
    I have been there before when it was Moon spa. The one time I went when it wasn't dark out and cold out, there were people across the street watching. I left and never returned.

  15. #38698
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdIridium  [View Original Post]
    That's a pretty classic technique in a Donguan session, and I agree that it's really great to experience. Not sure it is typical in MP though.
    I've had girls also do that with a mix of mouth wash of course they wrap you but you still feel that tingling minty sensation.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape