Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 40000
-
03-09-26 00:54 #38710Regular Member

Posts: 5So any idea where these services are being offered in particular, whether with hot water or mouthwash?
Originally Posted by BlueMyself
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-26 20:40 #38709Senior Member

Posts: 25Cece or Cici
No problem man, I will WeChat her again next month and I will let you know if she changed her mind.
At Lunar spa I been trying to find Cece or Cici for over a year now. She has this exotic face kinda like cat eyes. I enjoy her services and massage but I never got her WeChat.
Originally Posted by Kreezy03
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-26 19:58 #38708Senior Member

Posts: 290Not weird friend, just smart. I do the same thing. Also, check reviews, look for nearby bus stops, check the address for recent enforcement actions, etc. I'm also hyper vigilant since this is an election year and LEO is probably more active.
Originally Posted by Mitsom
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-26 17:44 #38707Senior Member

Posts: 37https://publicsearch1.chicagopolice....&ChargeId=5708
Originally Posted by Boston2060
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-26 17:21 #38706Senior Member

Posts: 313Ya Spa - 2nd straight walk out
Stopped by today, and walked out for the second straight time. I posted maybe a month or two from my last visit when I walked out.
Walked in behind an unattractive and out of shape Mexican woman. Probably mid 40's. Was not going to go with her. In came an Asian. Maybe late 30's or early 40's. Ok face. Nice tits actually. They looked perky and natural large bs or small cs. Saggy stomach and unkept pussy hair that looked disgusting. She started the massage and I just couldn't go through with it with her and it was like 90 degrees in there. Like it was incredibly hot. I had given her 150 for 30, and let her keep 50 for the 5 minutes I was in there. Now I have oil on my back for no reason.
-
03-08-26 17:11 #38705Senior Member

Posts: 148Chicago mugshots
Hey can someone post the link to the Chicago massage parlor or prostitution arrests. I know the site but there's about 1000 different crimes to pick from so wasn't able to filter.
-
03-08-26 16:19 #38704Regular Member

Posts: 11Looking for Past SXL. Coco
She left SXL more than a month ago. Haven't heard from her ever since.
Tried to ask Emily about her whereabouts. She shut down any inkling very quick. If anyone knows her whereabouts, please dm. Appreciate it so much.
-
03-08-26 14:04 #38703Senior Member

Posts: 112Aw man appreciate the info. I assumed she actually did go back once her cell number started responding saying "message blocking active". I just wasn't sure since girls on the NW side are always just rotated around it seems. That sucks though. She was the most GFE I've had in a massage parlor I legit saw her weekly LOL.
Originally Posted by HDick
[View Original Post]
On the bright side I've been having fun with the skinny provider at what is now Lunar spa. Saw her twice so far. Can't for the life of me remember her name but I swear she used to have piercings in her dimples back in the day.
-
03-08-26 10:32 #38702Regular Member

Posts: 44Recommendations
I'm going to be down near Chinatown Saturday. Is Earth worth a visit? Ads seem good but reviews here seemed mixed. Anyone got a report on $ too?
-
03-08-26 09:54 #38701Regular Member

Posts: 10Need help
Hey guys. I am going to be visiting Chicago next week. I was wondering what are good places for BJ CIM and potentially CIP.
-
03-07-26 19:18 #38700Senior Member

Posts: 637Do you call ahead? Every time I go it's full of grannies.
Originally Posted by BlueMyself
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-26 17:16 #38699Senior Member

Posts: 231I have been there before when it was Moon spa. The one time I went when it wasn't dark out and cold out, there were people across the street watching. I left and never returned.
Originally Posted by Mitsom
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-26 12:10 #38698Regular Member

Posts: 24I've had girls also do that with a mix of mouth wash of course they wrap you but you still feel that tingling minty sensation.
Originally Posted by ColdIridium
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-26 10:36 #38697Regular Member

Posts: 24Fun with Camilia at Chicago Massage
Quick drop at Chicago Massage on Austin and Diversey for Camilia. Mid 20's short cutie with long dark hair. Slim toned frame and nice perky breasts. Good vibes and flirty energy and did everything nice and smoooth. Started with the hot soapy shower and her mouth all over me deep for the appetizer. Got to the room and got down to business. Started with the massage and the went deep on the dragon and going sloppy all the way down. Teased me a bit and finally covered me up for the main course. We went through the motions and she was gripping me tight till I filled the cover with my DNA. Cleaned me up and laid with me for that GFE vibe. Solid spot.
-
03-07-26 06:28 #38696Senior Member

Posts: 269We see how it is
So you found a great girl but kept it secret until she left and now you're asking if anyone knows where she went. Meanwhile you have other intel you're keeping secret unless someone DMs you with info on the whereabouts of your first secret. Kinda lame bro.
Originally Posted by JohnBoyJohnny
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





