Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 406 to 420 of 13347
-
03-08-26 12:44 #12942Senior Member

Posts: 421Sweet spa
Been there for years. Went years ago and it the classic "rub and tug" operation, which doesn't get reviewed much. I would say it's worth a shot.
Originally Posted by DunKin9
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-26 12:37 #12941Senior Member

Posts: 684Sweet Spa lcot
Does anyone have any input on Sweet Spa in Clearwater? Is it worth trying out or is it legit?
Last edited by DunKin9; 03-08-26 at 12:38. Reason: add info
-
03-07-26 21:25 #12940Regular Member

Posts: 4Sunflowercute 26 yr old
There was a super cute 26 yr old there. Manmade C's. 5'4". Great service.
Originally Posted by NinjaLawyer
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-26 15:49 #12939Senior Member

Posts: 282Look in the St Pete forum. Word is that she's a nice lady with no complaints on service, but the pics are very old and depict a much slimmer and younger version of what you'll be seeing.
Originally Posted by NinjaLawyer
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-26 12:45 #12938Regular Member

Posts: 21Massage tomorrow hopefully
Hey y'all I'm going to pull the trigger on this one tomorrow, anyone have any info I should know before going in? Seems pretty nice to talk to and cute. PM me or reply idc I'll probably be on till I go.
https://rubrankings.com/united-state...lmt-96893.html
I'm debating just canceling though and trying out Sunflower, any suggestions?
-
03-07-26 09:58 #12937Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Rowdy have you heard anything further on this? I'm down in that area a lot at my Tampa office.
Originally Posted by RowdyReptile
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-26 16:22 #12936Senior Member

Posts: 2154She's cute. And not 60 yo. LOL.
Originally Posted by CloseToHome
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-26 15:09 #12935Regular Member

Posts: 16Correction
Originally Posted by Rub101
[View Original Post]
I was incorrect. Arrest location does show as Lithia Pinecrest.
Originally Posted by CloseToHome
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-26 10:43 #12934Regular Member

Posts: 16Rh leo
I did not see any arrests for this location, I did see an online arrest on 3/3 at RH though. Looks like it's possibly the same person from Lithia dba "Hannah" but arrest was at the RH address.
Originally Posted by Rub101
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-26 10:28 #12933Senior Member

Posts: 542It didn't happen
Unless you provide a link.
Originally Posted by Rub101
[View Original Post]
No frosty for you.
-
03-05-26 07:49 #12932Senior Member

Posts: 4911HCSO visit 3/3/26
Massage place near/on lithia pinecrest in Brandon had a visit from HCSO and arrested a female. Stay frosty!
-
03-04-26 17:34 #12931Senior Member

Posts: 684Where is RH
Is this the RH in Brandon? Your review of Lucy sounded great. I think I'd like to try her out.
Originally Posted by Midnightpass
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-26 21:35 #12930Senior Member

Posts: 1690Re: Lucy at Roman Holiday
Thanks for the information.
Originally Posted by Midnightpass
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-26 09:04 #12929Senior Member

Posts: 445Not me, but this may help. RH, Lucy, 18-25:
Originally Posted by TherealBbcMonger
[View Original Post]
"Good girl Lucy takes care of you the whole time. She's cute and hot.
We paid the hourly fee and went into the room. It was for the massage. She put pressure on my back and even dug into the deep, tight spots in my lower back with her knees, which felt great.
In fact, her BBBJ was pretty good. She let her head hang and sucked hard for a while. Next, she climbed on top for some cowgirl action. I just relaxed and enjoyed it while rubbing her big tits. After about ten minutes, she asks me if I'd like to switch to doggy. We switched places, and I took over. When I look down at her like this, I only lasted a minute before I blow into the cover. It was so good that I didn't last long. Her pussy was tight.
I had a great time here, and Lucy is the gem girl I found. I will definitely see her again!
-
03-02-26 23:16 #12928Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Nice review! I will be down there next week and will make a visit. Rowdy I'm trying to recall the name she was using at QQ. Was it Channell.
Originally Posted by RowdyReptile
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






