Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 28 of 890 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 78 128 528 ... LastLast
Results 406 to 420 of 13347
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12942

    Sweet spa

    Quote Originally Posted by DunKin9  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any input on Sweet Spa in Clearwater? Is it worth trying out or is it legit?
    Been there for years. Went years ago and it the classic "rub and tug" operation, which doesn't get reviewed much. I would say it's worth a shot.

  2. #12941

    Sweet Spa lcot

    Does anyone have any input on Sweet Spa in Clearwater? Is it worth trying out or is it legit?
    Last edited by DunKin9; 03-08-26 at 12:38. Reason: add info

  3. #12940

    Sunflowercute 26 yr old

    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaLawyer  [View Original Post]
    Hey y'all I'm going to pull the trigger on this one tomorrow, anyone have any info I should know before going in? Seems pretty nice to talk to and cute. PM me or reply idc I'll probably be on till I go.

    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...lmt-96893.html

    I'm debating just canceling though and trying out Sunflower, any suggestions?
    There was a super cute 26 yr old there. Manmade C's. 5'4". Great service.

  4. #12939
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaLawyer  [View Original Post]
    Hey y'all I'm going to pull the trigger on this one tomorrow, anyone have any info I should know before going in? Seems pretty nice to talk to and cute. PM me or reply idc I'll probably be on till I go.

    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...lmt-96893.html

    I'm debating just canceling though and trying out Sunflower, any suggestions?
    Look in the St Pete forum. Word is that she's a nice lady with no complaints on service, but the pics are very old and depict a much slimmer and younger version of what you'll be seeing.

  5. #12938

    Massage tomorrow hopefully

    Hey y'all I'm going to pull the trigger on this one tomorrow, anyone have any info I should know before going in? Seems pretty nice to talk to and cute. PM me or reply idc I'll probably be on till I go.

    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...lmt-96893.html

    I'm debating just canceling though and trying out Sunflower, any suggestions?

  6. #12937
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by RowdyReptile  [View Original Post]
    Unless you provide a link.

    No frosty for you.
    Rowdy have you heard anything further on this? I'm down in that area a lot at my Tampa office.

  7. #12936
    Quote Originally Posted by CloseToHome  [View Original Post]
    I was incorrect. Arrest location does show as Lithia Pinecrest.
    She's cute. And not 60 yo. LOL.

  8. #12935

    Correction

    Quote Originally Posted by Rub101  [View Original Post]
    Massage place near/on lithia pinecrest in Brandon had a visit from HCSO and arrested a female. Stay frosty!
    Quote Originally Posted by CloseToHome  [View Original Post]
    I did not see any arrests for this location, I did see an online arrest on 3/3 at RH though. Looks like it's possibly the same person from Lithia dba "Hannah" but arrest was at the RH address.
    I was incorrect. Arrest location does show as Lithia Pinecrest.

  9. #12934

    Rh leo

    Quote Originally Posted by Rub101  [View Original Post]
    Massage place near/on lithia pinecrest in Brandon had a visit from HCSO and arrested a female. Stay frosty!
    I did not see any arrests for this location, I did see an online arrest on 3/3 at RH though. Looks like it's possibly the same person from Lithia dba "Hannah" but arrest was at the RH address.

  10. #12933

    It didn't happen

    Quote Originally Posted by Rub101  [View Original Post]
    Massage place near/on lithia pinecrest in Brandon had a visit from HCSO and arrested a female. Stay frosty!
    Unless you provide a link.

    No frosty for you.

  11. #12932
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4910

    HCSO visit 3/3/26

    Massage place near/on lithia pinecrest in Brandon had a visit from HCSO and arrested a female. Stay frosty!

  12. #12931

    Where is RH

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnightpass  [View Original Post]
    Not me, but this may help. RH, Lucy, 18-25:

    "Good girl Lucy takes care of you the whole time. She's cute and hot.

    We paid the hourly fee and went into the room. It was for the massage. She put pressure on my back and even dug into the deep, tight spots in my lower back with her knees, which felt great.

    In fact, her BBBJ was pretty good. She let her head hang and sucked hard for a while. Next, she climbed on top for some cowgirl action. I just relaxed and enjoyed it while rubbing her big tits. After about ten minutes, she asks me if I'd like to switch to doggy. We switched places, and I took over. When I look down at her like this, I only lasted a minute before I blow into the cover. It was so good that I didn't last long. Her pussy was tight.

    I had a great time here, and Lucy is the gem girl I found. I will definitely see her again!
    Is this the RH in Brandon? Your review of Lucy sounded great. I think I'd like to try her out.

  13. #12930

    Re: Lucy at Roman Holiday

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnightpass  [View Original Post]
    Not me, but this may help. RH, Lucy, 18-25:

    "Good girl Lucy takes care of you the whole time. She's cute and hot.

    We paid the hourly fee and went into the room. It was for the massage. She put pressure on my back and even dug into the deep, tight spots in my lower back with her knees, which felt great.

    In fact, her BBBJ was pretty good. She let her head hang and sucked hard for a while. Next, she climbed on top for some cowgirl action. I just relaxed and enjoyed it while rubbing her big tits. After about ten minutes, she asks me if I'd like to switch to doggy. We switched places, and I took over. When I look down at her like this, I only lasted a minute before I blow into the cover. It was so good that I didn't last long. Her pussy was tight.

    I had a great time here, and Lucy is the gem girl I found. I will definitely see her again!
    Thanks for the information.

  14. #12929
    Quote Originally Posted by TherealBbcMonger  [View Original Post]
    I have read several positive reviews for Roman Holiday and am considering a visit to Tampa next month.

    I am looking for recommendations for the best establishments in the Tampa area. Specifically, I am interested in locations that feature younger staff, as I have had difficulty finding suitable providers in Connecticut. To ensure a good fit, I would like to focus on locations with younger providers. With that said I am not interested in any older providers and any AMPs in Tampa. Any information or recommendations you could provide would be very helpful.
    Not me, but this may help. RH, Lucy, 18-25:

    "Good girl Lucy takes care of you the whole time. She's cute and hot.

    We paid the hourly fee and went into the room. It was for the massage. She put pressure on my back and even dug into the deep, tight spots in my lower back with her knees, which felt great.

    In fact, her BBBJ was pretty good. She let her head hang and sucked hard for a while. Next, she climbed on top for some cowgirl action. I just relaxed and enjoyed it while rubbing her big tits. After about ten minutes, she asks me if I'd like to switch to doggy. We switched places, and I took over. When I look down at her like this, I only lasted a minute before I blow into the cover. It was so good that I didn't last long. Her pussy was tight.

    I had a great time here, and Lucy is the gem girl I found. I will definitely see her again!

  15. #12928
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by RowdyReptile  [View Original Post]
    Was in Tampa today for early morning business. Finished up at 11, and figured I would go check out Sunflower massage, sister spa to the Orlando's Tokyo / M+ why.

    Arrived, it didn't seem too busy just one other car. I walked in and was greeted by Coco.

    We both recognized each other, I had seen her last summer early fall at QQ when it was still open.

    Coco is the above average height for an Asian girl, late 20's long, dark hair, nice C or D tits.

    No Table shower, so straight to the room.

    Back in the room, made out and feeled up, starter BBBJ. She had me laydown for a teaser massage for 5 minutes. Tapped out, more BBBJ. Got her on the table to do the Tiffany position. , had to explain that to her, LOL. Face fucked and played with her pussy with my hand, getting her nice and wet.

    Next, onto DATY for about 15 minutes, where she started to face fucking me with her pussy and quivered and moaned.

    She put on the cover, and we started with standing mesh, and into doggy, spanking her ass a couple times while gently pulling on her hair. I can never come in a condom. , so we moved down to 69, talk about a room with a view. Coco is very nice and tasty.

    That's went on for good five minutes with a satisfying CIM.

    She cleaned me up, and left to clean herself up. About 10 minutes left. , she gave me a relaxing massage while I dozed off. Give me a spank on my ass to wake me up. I got dressed she brought me the water. Walked me out with a little goodbye kiss. Highly recommend Coco.

    Leaving now for a bite to eat and for the long drive back to Orlando, I would rather take a nap!
    Nice review! I will be down there next week and will make a visit. Rowdy I'm trying to recall the name she was using at QQ. Was it Channell.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape