Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangement Girls

+ Add Report
Page 15 of 116 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 65 115 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 1736
K Spa 5128 Peoria
This blog is moderated by JoeDocks11
  1. #1526
    Quote Originally Posted by ChumDizzle  [View Original Post]
    She looks hot! I can deal with some crazy. Can you dm me her info?! LOL.
    She was overweight when I saw her but claims she's lost weight. I could see her being attractive at a lower weight but that's only a speculation.

    She wasn't a good time when I met up with her. When we met up, I politely asked for a BJ and she was like "eww no" with a bunch of attitude behind it instead of politely declining like a normal person. She said kissing was ok when I asked over text ahead of time, then in person we kissed maybe twice before she was like "I don't want to kiss anymore because I don't want to mess up my makeup" despite it being almost 9 pm and her claiming to not have any plans afterwards. We were together for less than an hour total. Easily my shortest meet with anyone from seeking (not to mention worst meet).

    Also she has kids and doesn't want to do a meet and greet because she "doesn't want to waste money on a sitter just to chat. ".

    I cannot recommend avoiding this woman enough. There's a million better options out there.

  2. #1525
    Quote Originally Posted by Ogshyguy  [View Original Post]
    Fellas do not provide any deposits, the following are scammers I've encountered recently that get absolutely hysterical when you call them out.

    On SDM.

    Babycorny.

    Been on these apps for a while apparently, started texting which she a meetup is 1.75, FS is 2.5 and L2 is 3.25 all with a deposit. Despite her saying its in her profile its against the rules of the site. Started spamming my text app and called, which showed as a dude on caller I'd. Avoided a crazy one.

    Emmacakes.

    Cute, only thing she has going for her. Exchanged contact info and made plans, then hit me with the ppm and deposit which was 3.0. Called her out as well but couldn't understand the definition sending payment before meeting. Went on a text tirade on how we're all shit but tbh dodged another bullet here.
    Never pay a deposit in advance. Can give a goodwill gift at first meet or a small amount but it has to be in person after you're seated. You can offer to meet at public place of their choosing within reason so they don't have to travel far. When they complain about even doing that, time to cut bait. If they ask for a gift card, block and report.

  3. #1524

    More scammers

    Fellas do not provide any deposits, the following are scammers I've encountered recently that get absolutely hysterical when you call them out.

    On SDM.

    Babycorny.

    Been on these apps for a while apparently, started texting which she a meetup is 1.75, FS is 2.5 and L2 is 3.25 all with a deposit. Despite her saying its in her profile its against the rules of the site. Started spamming my text app and called, which showed as a dude on caller I'd. Avoided a crazy one.

    Emmacakes.

    Cute, only thing she has going for her. Exchanged contact info and made plans, then hit me with the ppm and deposit which was 3.0. Called her out as well but couldn't understand the definition sending payment before meeting. Went on a text tirade on how we're all shit but tbh dodged another bullet here.

  4. #1523

    Intel

    Been talking to these ladies; not going anywhere it seems.

    Any intel?

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=73572912

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=74495640

    Thanks in advance.

  5. #1522
    I met Laura about a year ago or so. Covered FS for 3 if I remember correctly, not as attractive in person as her photos. Didn't have a good time, she said she was just nervous. Didn't repeat.

    Met Alex a couple months ago. Covered everything for 3 she's a cool chick but wouldn't repeat.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ogshyguy  [View Original Post]
    TLDR: Here's a bunch of women I've interacted with cause I couldn't find an email domain to get the activation email to work.

    Hey fellas, I had an account under ShyGuy I can no longer access since I can't recall the email or pw I used. Oddly enough I can no longer see my posts from Tucson or Phx so I know that doesn't help my case LOL.

    From SDM, yes there are real people there but not to the volume of SA I would say 20% of SA. It's the only other reliable one I've found outside of SA. I'll do a SA one in a bit.

    BlairMel 24 goes by "MAK", very attractive petite Latina. Relatively new to phx and loves to go out, which is no issue as she is wonderful arm candy. Usually needs help with rent which is 8. 5 but will meet twice so 4. 25 per meet. No cover, haven't tried Greek or buttplay. She was on my rotation for a while but has recently got a bf and can only meet during the days. Poor guy..

  6. #1521
    Quote Originally Posted by Yeetsville  [View Original Post]
    Appreciate the intel! Does Daisy allow BBBJ?
    Tbh didn't even ask after she told me how long she was in the game for.

  7. #1520

    Thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ogshyguy  [View Original Post]
    TLDR: Here's a bunch of women I've interacted with cause I couldn't find an email domain to get the activation email to work.

    Hey fellas, I had an account under ShyGuy I can no longer access since I can't recall the email or pw I used. Oddly enough I can no longer see my posts from Tucson or Phx so I know that doesn't help my case LOL.

    From SDM, yes there are real people there but not to the volume of SA I would say 20% of SA. It's the only other reliable one I've found outside of SA. I'll do a SA one in a bit.

    BlairMel 24 goes by "MAK", very attractive petite Latina. Relatively new to phx and loves to go out, which is no issue as she is wonderful arm candy. Usually needs help with rent which is 8. 5 but will meet twice so 4. 25 per meet. No cover, haven't tried Greek or buttplay. She was on my rotation for a while but has recently got a bf and can only meet during the days. Poor guy.

    Starry67 19 "Spanish star", light skinned pretty Latina. 3. $ to go out and 5. $ for FS. Fun and light conversation but very mechanical during the deed. Lots of rules, hurrying up and eventually took the thrill out of it. Wouldn't repeat.

    LaiiBaby tbh don't recall her name, 3. $ for FS however never went through with it. Not sure if we weren't a match but by how socially awkward dinner was I wasn't going to risk it.

    Miaxlynn single mama looking to go out and party. Attractive, glasses-wearing Latina off the 10. Tbh never asked for $, FS in car or if you plan something near her place in the west valley. Unfortunately, since she completely ghosted me 30 minutes before some recent, big plans I'm not interested anymore so all yours.

    Nevaeh20 never met, never recommend. Wanted 8. 0 for a meetup and implied upcharges.

    DivineV Exchanged contact info, never met. Very $ oriented, quoted 5. $ for a meetup but request upfront payment which I never do for a first meetup. Oddly enough was recommended her tiktok based on mutual connections and she was spouting "I don't need a man posts" LOL.

    DannK "Klare Bear" is a raver and weekend warrior. Pretty, heavier-set but attire compliments her figure. Also never asked for $ just wants to go to events and out. Body isn't on par like to the others reviewed but hey can't complain. Will recommend but has no sense of urgency for planned events.

    SA post.

    Unfortunately got banned after yes of use. Definitely a lot I haven't noted, either I need to do a better search in my phone or simply some were so straightforward with expectations that it wasn't worth noting.

    Daisy 27.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...0-6a1c9ebbda7a

    Cute Latina with avg body, 3. $ for FS no cover. She's a cool chick however after thinking of how she mentioned our experience was the usual was and how she's been on the site since 2018, I'd rather not think about how many of why'all I'm eskimo bros with LOL. Would recommend if you're looking for something strictly discreet.

    Maria 22.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...c-c4d6ae794e85

    Cute, super petite Latina chick. Didn't go through with it, gave way too many rules and acted too cold during communication. 5. $ for hr with cover no anal, limited positions and needed a ride.

    Alex 25.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...3-b642764656a6

    Tanned white check with big knockers. 3. $ for FS, didn't parktake. Not a looker without makeup, decided to rush a meetup and probably should've gave her more time. Completely killed the vibe, not saying I'm a looker but man I couldn't get into it.

    Laura, 24.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...8-1dd6875483f3

    Has a husband, unsure if he's aware she's on the site. Wants 3. $ for coffee, didn't partake.

    Araceli, 21.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...0-86fd5e7e6a84

    Also has a husband, did partake LOL. Some open relationship deal. Single mama body and damage. 3. $ for an overnight. Didn't want anything extravagant just to go multiple rounds. Haven't been able to get a hold of her since she travels internationally frequently. Would recommend if you can catch her.

    Moon, 28.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...1-fb7f727c6e37

    If you ever want a toxic, hot nsa GFE then she's your girl. Been on my rotation for a while but she's in an out of short-term traditional relationships so been hard to schedule. Highly recommended, 4. $ for overnights.

    Marissa, 25.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...d-1326427ac2db

    Cute Latina with nice knockers. Met once just for dinner, was planning to get her dancer card and move closer to Phoenix. Also found her tiktok which had me mentioned but also a whole lot of unhinged posts. Declined to purse as she wanted a 1 k monthly allowance upfront.

    Alexis, 25.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...b-2c926a345296

    Busty Latina, experienced despite saying she's not. Did not have the chance to partake as I double booked her LOL. 3. $ all yours, will send pics upon confirmation.

    Ariana, 21.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...3-394879751079

    Very petite, cute Latina. 3. 5 $ for a couple hours. Wouldn't recommended despite no cover FS being very fun. Only met once but she was jones-ing for coca cola. To the point she was endlessly messaging dude on snap in front of me. We smoked and drank so she calmed down a bit but certainly watched what I said around her.

    Sara, 26.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...4-0351c0b2b940

    Chubby, short white girl with a big booty. Didn't ask for $. Seemed a bit off, spent the night a went multiple rounds. No cover, no Greek or buttplay. Saw a couple times but ended up ghosting me twice with poor excuses.

    Thalia, 28.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...c-7e1af8a4f810

    Super petite cute Latina. Basically went on a couple dates. Never asked for $ and went never went past 2nd base. Stopped responding one day and didn't feel it was going to go anywhere.

    Alaska, 26.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...4-7829b66b9221

    Not interested in meeting, quote 3. $ but after I declined buying nudes she stopped responding.

    RussianloveR, 23.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...9-107080a1e1b7

    In Tucson, met a had a whirlwind night. 7. $ expensive but worth tbh. Schedules haven't aligned yet for a second meetup. Prettier in person but dull conversation. Vocal, no cover, practically no rules but anal.

    Tiana, 21.

    I think she blocked me before making this review LOL. Went out a couple times, no $ asked. No cover, no Greek due to Bush, no buttplay. Interesting chick, quite sober but fun while drinking. Very thin, pretty face. Odd schedule, also a stripper? Since I glanced at her dancer card. Said she was on and off with her abusive bf, guess she got back with him.
    One of the best posts in recent times.

    Thank you!

  8. #1519
    Quote Originally Posted by Ogshyguy  [View Original Post]
    TLDR: Here's a bunch of women I've interacted with cause I couldn't find an email domain to get the activation email to work.

    Hey fellas, I had an account under ShyGuy I can no longer access since I can't recall the email or pw I used. Oddly enough I can no longer see my posts from Tucson or Phx so I know that doesn't help my case LOL.

    From SDM, yes there are real people there but not to the volume of SA I would say 20% of SA. It's the only other reliable one I've found outside of SA. I'll do a SA one in a bit.

    BlairMel 24 goes by "MAK", very attractive petite Latina. Relatively new to phx and loves to go out, which is no issue as she is wonderful arm candy. Usually needs help with rent which is 8. 5 but will meet twice so 4. 25 per meet. No cover, haven't tried Greek or buttplay. She was on my rotation for a while but has recently got a bf and can only meet during the days. Poor guy.

    Starry67 19 "Spanish star", light skinned pretty Latina. 3. $ to go out and 5. $ for FS. Fun and light conversation but very mechanical during the deed. Lots of rules, hurrying up and eventually took the thrill out of it. Wouldn't repeat.

    LaiiBaby tbh don't recall her name, 3. $ for FS however never went through with it. Not sure if we weren't a match but by how socially awkward dinner was I wasn't going to risk it.

    Miaxlynn single mama looking to go out and party. Attractive, glasses-wearing Latina off the 10. Tbh never asked for $, FS in car or if you plan something near her place in the west valley. Unfortunately, since she completely ghosted me 30 minutes before some recent, big plans I'm not interested anymore so all yours.

    Nevaeh20 never met, never recommend. Wanted 8. 0 for a meetup and implied upcharges.

    DivineV Exchanged contact info, never met. Very $ oriented, quoted 5. $ for a meetup but request upfront payment which I never do for a first meetup. Oddly enough was recommended her tiktok based on mutual connections and she was spouting "I don't need a man posts" LOL.

    DannK "Klare Bear" is a raver and weekend warrior. Pretty, heavier-set but attire compliments her figure. Also never asked for $ just wants to go to events and out. Body isn't on par like to the others reviewed but hey can't complain. Will recommend but has no sense of urgency for planned events.

    SA post.

    Unfortunately got banned after yes of use. Definitely a lot I haven't noted, either I need to do a better search in my phone or simply some were so straightforward with expectations that it wasn't worth noting.

    Daisy 27.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...0-6a1c9ebbda7a

    Cute Latina with avg body, 3. $ for FS no cover. She's a cool chick however after thinking of how she mentioned our experience was the usual was and how she's been on the site since 2018, I'd rather not think about how many of why'all I'm eskimo bros with LOL. Would recommend if you're looking for something strictly discreet.

    Maria 22.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...c-c4d6ae794e85

    Cute, super petite Latina chick. Didn't go through with it, gave way too many rules and acted too cold during communication. 5. $ for hr with cover no anal, limited positions and needed a ride.

    Alex 25.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...3-b642764656a6

    Tanned white check with big knockers. 3. $ for FS, didn't parktake. Not a looker without makeup, decided to rush a meetup and probably should've gave her more time. Completely killed the vibe, not saying I'm a looker but man I couldn't get into it.

    Laura, 24.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...8-1dd6875483f3

    Has a husband, unsure if he's aware she's on the site. Wants 3. $ for coffee, didn't partake.

    Araceli, 21.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...0-86fd5e7e6a84

    Also has a husband, did partake LOL. Some open relationship deal. Single mama body and damage. 3. $ for an overnight. Didn't want anything extravagant just to go multiple rounds. Haven't been able to get a hold of her since she travels internationally frequently. Would recommend if you can catch her.

    Moon, 28.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...1-fb7f727c6e37

    If you ever want a toxic, hot nsa GFE then she's your girl. Been on my rotation for a while but she's in an out of short-term traditional relationships so been hard to schedule. Highly recommended, 4. $ for overnights.

    Marissa, 25.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...d-1326427ac2db

    Cute Latina with nice knockers. Met once just for dinner, was planning to get her dancer card and move closer to Phoenix. Also found her tiktok which had me mentioned but also a whole lot of unhinged posts. Declined to purse as she wanted a 1 k monthly allowance upfront.

    Alexis, 25.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...b-2c926a345296

    Busty Latina, experienced despite saying she's not. Did not have the chance to partake as I double booked her LOL. 3. $ all yours, will send pics upon confirmation.

    Ariana, 21.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...3-394879751079

    Very petite, cute Latina. 3. 5 $ for a couple hours. Wouldn't recommended despite no cover FS being very fun. Only met once but she was jones-ing for coca cola. To the point she was endlessly messaging dude on snap in front of me. We smoked and drank so she calmed down a bit but certainly watched what I said around her.

    Sara, 26.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...4-0351c0b2b940

    Chubby, short white girl with a big booty. Didn't ask for $. Seemed a bit off, spent the night a went multiple rounds. No cover, no Greek or buttplay. Saw a couple times but ended up ghosting me twice with poor excuses.

    Thalia, 28.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...c-7e1af8a4f810

    Super petite cute Latina. Basically went on a couple dates. Never asked for $ and went never went past 2nd base. Stopped responding one day and didn't feel it was going to go anywhere.

    Alaska, 26.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...4-7829b66b9221

    Not interested in meeting, quote 3. $ but after I declined buying nudes she stopped responding.

    RussianloveR, 23.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...9-107080a1e1b7

    In Tucson, met a had a whirlwind night. 7. $ expensive but worth tbh. Schedules haven't aligned yet for a second meetup. Prettier in person but dull conversation. Vocal, no cover, practically no rules but anal.

    Tiana, 21.

    I think she blocked me before making this review LOL. Went out a couple times, no $ asked. No cover, no Greek due to Bush, no buttplay. Interesting chick, quite sober but fun while drinking. Very thin, pretty face. Odd schedule, also a stripper? Since I glanced at her dancer card. Said she was on and off with her abusive bf, guess she got back with him.
    Appreciate the intel! Does Daisy allow BBBJ?

  9. #1518
    Quote Originally Posted by Ogshyguy  [View Original Post]
    TLDR: Here's a bunch of women I've interacted with cause I couldn't find an email domain to get the activation email to work.

    Hey fellas, I had an account under ShyGuy I can no longer access since I can't recall the email or pw I used. Oddly enough I can no longer see my posts from Tucson or Phx so I know that doesn't help my case LOL.

    From SDM, yes there are real people there but not to the volume of SA I would say 20% of SA. It's the only other reliable one I've found outside of SA. I'll do a SA one in a bit.

    BlairMel 24 goes by "MAK", very attractive petite Latina. Relatively new to phx and loves to go out, which is no issue as she is wonderful arm candy. Usually needs help with rent which is 8. 5 but will meet twice so 4. 25 per meet. No cover, haven't tried Greek or buttplay. She was on my rotation for a while but has recently got a bf and can only meet during the days. Poor guy..
    This is wonderful, lots of profiles.

  10. #1517
    Quote Originally Posted by Ogshyguy  [View Original Post]
    TLDR: Here's a bunch of women I've interacted with cause I couldn't find an email domain to get the activation email to work.

    Hey fellas, I had an account under ShyGuy I can no longer access since I can't recall the email or pw I used. Oddly enough I can no longer see my posts from Tucson or Phx so I know that doesn't help my case LOL.

    From SDM, yes there are real people there but not to the volume of SA I would say 20% of SA. It's the only other reliable one I've found outside of SA. I'll do a SA one in a bit.

    BlairMel 24 goes by "MAK", very attractive petite Latina. Relatively new to phx and loves to go out, which is no issue as she is wonderful arm candy. Usually needs help with rent which is 8. 5 but will meet twice so 4. 25 per meet. No cover, haven't tried Greek or buttplay. She was on my rotation for a while but has recently got a bf and can only meet during the days. Poor guy.

    Starry67 19 "Spanish star", light skinned pretty Latina. 3. $ to go out and 5. $ for FS. Fun and light conversation but very mechanical during the deed. Lots of rules, hurrying up and eventually took the thrill out of it. Wouldn't repeat.

    LaiiBaby tbh don't recall her name, 3. $ for FS however never went through with it. Not sure if we weren't a match but by how socially awkward dinner was I wasn't going to risk it.

    Miaxlynn single mama looking to go out and party. Attractive, glasses-wearing Latina off the 10. Tbh never asked for $, FS in car or if you plan something near her place in the west valley. Unfortunately, since she completely ghosted me 30 minutes before some recent, big plans I'm not interested anymore so all yours.

    Nevaeh20 never met, never recommend. Wanted 8. 0 for a meetup and implied upcharges.

    DivineV Exchanged contact info, never met. Very $ oriented, quoted 5. $ for a meetup but request upfront payment which I never do for a first meetup. Oddly enough was recommended her tiktok based on mutual connections and she was spouting "I don't need a man posts" LOL.

    DannK "Klare Bear" is a raver and weekend warrior. Pretty, heavier-set but attire compliments her figure. Also never asked for $ just wants to go to events and out. Body isn't on par like to the others reviewed but hey can't complain. Will recommend but has no sense of urgency for planned events.

    SA post.

    Unfortunately got banned after yes of use. Definitely a lot I haven't noted, either I need to do a better search in my phone or simply some were so straightforward with expectations that it wasn't worth noting.

    Daisy 27.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...0-6a1c9ebbda7a

    Cute Latina with avg body, 3. $ for FS no cover. She's a cool chick however after thinking of how she mentioned our experience was the usual was and how she's been on the site since 2018, I'd rather not think about how many of why'all I'm eskimo bros with LOL. Would recommend if you're looking for something strictly discreet.

    Maria 22.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...c-c4d6ae794e85

    Cute, super petite Latina chick. Didn't go through with it, gave way too many rules and acted too cold during communication. 5. $ for hr with cover no anal, limited positions and needed a ride.

    Alex 25.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...3-b642764656a6

    Tanned white check with big knockers. 3. $ for FS, didn't parktake. Not a looker without makeup, decided to rush a meetup and probably should've gave her more time. Completely killed the vibe, not saying I'm a looker but man I couldn't get into it.

    Laura, 24.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...8-1dd6875483f3

    Has a husband, unsure if he's aware she's on the site. Wants 3. $ for coffee, didn't partake.

    Araceli, 21.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...0-86fd5e7e6a84

    Also has a husband, did partake LOL. Some open relationship deal. Single mama body and damage. 3. $ for an overnight. Didn't want anything extravagant just to go multiple rounds. Haven't been able to get a hold of her since she travels internationally frequently. Would recommend if you can catch her.

    Moon, 28.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...1-fb7f727c6e37

    If you ever want a toxic, hot nsa GFE then she's your girl. Been on my rotation for a while but she's in an out of short-term traditional relationships so been hard to schedule. Highly recommended, 4. $ for overnights.

    Marissa, 25.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...d-1326427ac2db

    Cute Latina with nice knockers. Met once just for dinner, was planning to get her dancer card and move closer to Phoenix. Also found her tiktok which had me mentioned but also a whole lot of unhinged posts. Declined to purse as she wanted a 1 k monthly allowance upfront.

    Alexis, 25.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...b-2c926a345296

    Busty Latina, experienced despite saying she's not. Did not have the chance to partake as I double booked her LOL. 3. $ all yours, will send pics upon confirmation.

    Ariana, 21.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...3-394879751079

    Very petite, cute Latina. 3. 5 $ for a couple hours. Wouldn't recommended despite no cover FS being very fun. Only met once but she was jones-ing for coca cola. To the point she was endlessly messaging dude on snap in front of me. We smoked and drank so she calmed down a bit but certainly watched what I said around her.

    Sara, 26.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...4-0351c0b2b940

    Chubby, short white girl with a big booty. Didn't ask for $. Seemed a bit off, spent the night a went multiple rounds. No cover, no Greek or buttplay. Saw a couple times but ended up ghosting me twice with poor excuses.

    Thalia, 28.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...c-7e1af8a4f810

    Super petite cute Latina. Basically went on a couple dates. Never asked for $ and went never went past 2nd base. Stopped responding one day and didn't feel it was going to go anywhere.

    Alaska, 26.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...4-7829b66b9221

    Not interested in meeting, quote 3. $ but after I declined buying nudes she stopped responding.

    RussianloveR, 23.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...9-107080a1e1b7

    In Tucson, met a had a whirlwind night. 7. $ expensive but worth tbh. Schedules haven't aligned yet for a second meetup. Prettier in person but dull conversation. Vocal, no cover, practically no rules but anal.

    Tiana, 21.

    I think she blocked me before making this review LOL. Went out a couple times, no $ asked. No cover, no Greek due to Bush, no buttplay. Interesting chick, quite sober but fun while drinking. Very thin, pretty face. Odd schedule, also a stripper? Since I glanced at her dancer card. Said she was on and off with her abusive bf, guess she got back with him.
    Thanks for your review. I have not been on seeking since July 2023 and I am a little surprised to see many girls in my area. Looks like seeking is attracting more girls into the pool. Only thing their monthy price almost increase by 50% now.

  11. #1516

    Long time no see

    TLDR: Here's a bunch of women I've interacted with cause I couldn't find an email domain to get the activation email to work.

    Hey fellas, I had an account under ShyGuy I can no longer access since I can't recall the email or pw I used. Oddly enough I can no longer see my posts from Tucson or Phx so I know that doesn't help my case LOL.

    From SDM, yes there are real people there but not to the volume of SA I would say 20% of SA. It's the only other reliable one I've found outside of SA. I'll do a SA one in a bit.

    BlairMel 24 goes by "MAK", very attractive petite Latina. Relatively new to phx and loves to go out, which is no issue as she is wonderful arm candy. Usually needs help with rent which is 8. 5 but will meet twice so 4. 25 per meet. No cover, haven't tried Greek or buttplay. She was on my rotation for a while but has recently got a bf and can only meet during the days. Poor guy.

    Starry67 19 "Spanish star", light skinned pretty Latina. 3. $ to go out and 5. $ for FS. Fun and light conversation but very mechanical during the deed. Lots of rules, hurrying up and eventually took the thrill out of it. Wouldn't repeat.

    LaiiBaby tbh don't recall her name, 3. $ for FS however never went through with it. Not sure if we weren't a match but by how socially awkward dinner was I wasn't going to risk it.

    Miaxlynn single mama looking to go out and party. Attractive, glasses-wearing Latina off the 10. Tbh never asked for $, FS in car or if you plan something near her place in the west valley. Unfortunately, since she completely ghosted me 30 minutes before some recent, big plans I'm not interested anymore so all yours.

    Nevaeh20 never met, never recommend. Wanted 8. 0 for a meetup and implied upcharges.

    DivineV Exchanged contact info, never met. Very $ oriented, quoted 5. $ for a meetup but request upfront payment which I never do for a first meetup. Oddly enough was recommended her tiktok based on mutual connections and she was spouting "I don't need a man posts" LOL.

    DannK "Klare Bear" is a raver and weekend warrior. Pretty, heavier-set but attire compliments her figure. Also never asked for $ just wants to go to events and out. Body isn't on par like to the others reviewed but hey can't complain. Will recommend but has no sense of urgency for planned events.

    SA post.

    Unfortunately got banned after yes of use. Definitely a lot I haven't noted, either I need to do a better search in my phone or simply some were so straightforward with expectations that it wasn't worth noting.

    Daisy 27.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...0-6a1c9ebbda7a

    Cute Latina with avg body, 3. $ for FS no cover. She's a cool chick however after thinking of how she mentioned our experience was the usual was and how she's been on the site since 2018, I'd rather not think about how many of why'all I'm eskimo bros with LOL. Would recommend if you're looking for something strictly discreet.

    Maria 22.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...c-c4d6ae794e85

    Cute, super petite Latina chick. Didn't go through with it, gave way too many rules and acted too cold during communication. 5. $ for hr with cover no anal, limited positions and needed a ride.

    Alex 25.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...3-b642764656a6

    Tanned white check with big knockers. 3. $ for FS, didn't parktake. Not a looker without makeup, decided to rush a meetup and probably should've gave her more time. Completely killed the vibe, not saying I'm a looker but man I couldn't get into it.

    Laura, 24.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...8-1dd6875483f3

    Has a husband, unsure if he's aware she's on the site. Wants 3. $ for coffee, didn't partake.

    Araceli, 21.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...0-86fd5e7e6a84

    Also has a husband, did partake LOL. Some open relationship deal. Single mama body and damage. 3. $ for an overnight. Didn't want anything extravagant just to go multiple rounds. Haven't been able to get a hold of her since she travels internationally frequently. Would recommend if you can catch her.

    Moon, 28.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...1-fb7f727c6e37

    If you ever want a toxic, hot nsa GFE then she's your girl. Been on my rotation for a while but she's in an out of short-term traditional relationships so been hard to schedule. Highly recommended, 4. $ for overnights.

    Marissa, 25.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...d-1326427ac2db

    Cute Latina with nice knockers. Met once just for dinner, was planning to get her dancer card and move closer to Phoenix. Also found her tiktok which had me mentioned but also a whole lot of unhinged posts. Declined to purse as she wanted a 1 k monthly allowance upfront.

    Alexis, 25.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...b-2c926a345296

    Busty Latina, experienced despite saying she's not. Did not have the chance to partake as I double booked her LOL. 3. $ all yours, will send pics upon confirmation.

    Ariana, 21.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...3-394879751079

    Very petite, cute Latina. 3. 5 $ for a couple hours. Wouldn't recommended despite no cover FS being very fun. Only met once but she was jones-ing for coca cola. To the point she was endlessly messaging dude on snap in front of me. We smoked and drank so she calmed down a bit but certainly watched what I said around her.

    Sara, 26.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...4-0351c0b2b940

    Chubby, short white girl with a big booty. Didn't ask for $. Seemed a bit off, spent the night a went multiple rounds. No cover, no Greek or buttplay. Saw a couple times but ended up ghosting me twice with poor excuses.

    Thalia, 28.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...c-7e1af8a4f810

    Super petite cute Latina. Basically went on a couple dates. Never asked for $ and went never went past 2nd base. Stopped responding one day and didn't feel it was going to go anywhere.

    Alaska, 26.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...4-7829b66b9221

    Not interested in meeting, quote 3. $ but after I declined buying nudes she stopped responding.

    RussianloveR, 23.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...9-107080a1e1b7

    In Tucson, met a had a whirlwind night. 7. $ expensive but worth tbh. Schedules haven't aligned yet for a second meetup. Prettier in person but dull conversation. Vocal, no cover, practically no rules but anal.

    Tiana, 21.

    I think she blocked me before making this review LOL. Went out a couple times, no $ asked. No cover, no Greek due to Bush, no buttplay. Interesting chick, quite sober but fun while drinking. Very thin, pretty face. Odd schedule, also a stripper? Since I glanced at her dancer card. Said she was on and off with her abusive bf, guess she got back with him.

  12. #1515
    Haven't seen her but she looks smoking hot. Wants a monogamous relationship? Good luck finding that on seeking.

  13. #1514
    I'm tall. But not 7' tall. If so, I wouldn't mind climbing that tree for a OinaL!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2026-03-05 at 12.26.44 AM.jpg‎  

  14. #1513
    Quote Originally Posted by Tribeca67  [View Original Post]
    Any info? We texted but she was drunk AF and wanted me to meet her at a bar, has issues.

    If anyone wants to trade vids dm me.
    Did you end up seeing her? If so, how'd it go?

  15. #1512

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape