Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 19 of 2696 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 69 119 519 1019 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 285 of 40435
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #40165
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1430
    Quote Originally Posted by LocaLoppa  [View Original Post]
    TEHO, recents who did good BBBJCIM Yuna, Ginger / Sugar.
    Yup. Yuna from Happiness is good as is Lemon at Asia.

  2. #40164

    Teho

    TEHO, recents who did good BBBJCIM Yuna, Ginger / Sugar.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zoomer44  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a good provider. Any suggestions?

  3. #40163

    BJ recommendation

    Looking for a good provider. Any suggestions?

  4. #40162

    Phusasiam?

    Has anyone been to Phusasiam recently? What's the line up like? Damage? I'd rather have a strong massage so HE is not necessary. Pm ok.

  5. #40161

    Waik k fun

    Been out of the game for a long time. Local Braddah, looking for some good fun in Waik k. What should I expect for damage? Much mahalos.

  6. #40160
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoomer44  [View Original Post]
    They won't do a HE.
    Yep that's correct we wish that's the case.

  7. #40159
    Quote Originally Posted by GuapoMarx  [View Original Post]
    I think all spas have pillows under the table. You need to put your head on something after the flip. Never heard of any extras at Youngs.
    They won't do a HE.

  8. #40158

    Pillows under the table?

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolDude44  [View Original Post]
    https://www.youngspamassagehi.com/

    Has anyone been to Young's massage lately? I went there about 3-4 months ago and got a decent massage from a young Asian provider. Wasn't offered HE but it was my first visit. I'm certain they offer HE and maybe more because they had pillows stored under the massage table. You know what that's for. 😃. Just wondering if anyone has tried there recently.
    I think all spas have pillows under the table. You need to put your head on something after the flip. Never heard of any extras at Youngs.

  9. #40157
    https://www.youngspamassagehi.com/

    Has anyone been to Young's massage lately? I went there about 3-4 months ago and got a decent massage from a young Asian provider. Wasn't offered HE but it was my first visit. I'm certain they offer HE and maybe more because they had pillows stored under the massage table. You know what that's for. 😃. Just wondering if anyone has tried there recently.

  10. #40156
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1401

    Ocean Beauty Spa

    Location right next to Bank of Hawaii on Kona St. Has anybody been here?. If Yes how was it. What's the HF & for FS?

  11. #40155
    Quote Originally Posted by Honolulu968  [View Original Post]
    Texted the number on Bedpage and was greeted with a pleasant reply quickly. Asked who I wanted to see, Qunnie or Tiffine and gave me pricing. I didn't know who to choose so I picked both. Texting for the appointment was first class.

    Arrived at location and noticed I've been with Qunnie before, top tier service and very beautiful Asian lady to goin both appearance and personality, service second to non. Melina is new to town, she has a smoking hot and in shape body, solid V back, nice abs, great ass and long shapely legs. She has fairly long wavy hair with a mixed Asian face.

    Took a quick shower, when I entered the room I was greeted with 2 stunning naked beauties. Was asked to lay face down, Qunnie hopped on the table and used her sexy body and beautiful breast to work my upper body, at the same time Tiffine applied oil to my legs rubbing out the knots in my calves. After Qunnie was done, she sat on my back as both girls worked on my upper legs and ass. I felt a hand under my crutch and pulled my shaft making it rock hard. At this point the massage turned more sensual and seductive. On the turn it was just pure ecstasy. At this point of this review I will leave up to you readers imagination I experienced. After 3 weeks of no sex, I came like no tomorrow. Got a hot towel cleanup before heading to the shower. After I got out Qunnie asked me to sit then she massaged my neck before helping me get dressed. Got the sticker for parking and was out the door feeling I just walked out of cloud9.

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Escorts.../13316135.html
    Just HE? What was the damage?

  12. #40154
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunt938  [View Original Post]
    There was a horrible girl there who looked good braces nice fat ass but she tries to collect money upfront she has tattoos she is not the same as the ones that are working there now.

    That girl I said she would wipe you down with alcohol and all kind of bullshit and then wear a cover and then everything was lame like she's a nurse or some weird shit worst girl ever I already wrote about her, and because I wrote about that Lame ass girl I don't know her name she's just tattooed embraces, not the hot tattoo girl called anita) , this is the one I was going to try because she has great reviews and even my friend says she's good, no cover 220 for like 15 minutes BBBF etc. Etc. ,

    But if you make reviews about Samsung Plaza they are going to put you on their blacklist like they did me that's why I couldn't see her, I did get to see natty and her other friend both hottie girls both excellent service, they don't collect money upfront they give you great treatment girlfriend experience BBBF, so I was really disappointed when I got that one with the braces and tattoo she looked good but she was shitty and I should've known when a girl starts to want money upfront that means they're going to suck, and I was told by another monger the lady that owns this place hates it when people write reviews about them but someone asked that let the folks know what the deal is, and because I complained about that horrible girl I think they got rid of her because everyone read about it, natty is a very good provider, anita, she is a very good provider I just didn't get to do nothing because I made a complaint about the Lame ass girl that was working there from before. So I'm blackballed from Samsung Plaza on the second floor but no big deal I just ran down to peaches.
    That was Luna! She was not good with customers! Not like Annita who is good with customers and has a fat little butt! I don't think Luna will be back!

  13. #40153

    Damage

    Quote Originally Posted by Honolulu968  [View Original Post]
    Texted the number on Bedpage and was greeted with a pleasant reply quickly. Asked who I wanted to see, Qunnie or Tiffine and gave me pricing. I didn't know who to choose so I picked both. Texting for the appointment was first class.

    Arrived at location and noticed I've been with Qunnie before, top tier service and very beautiful Asian lady to goin both appearance and personality, service second to non. Melina is new to town, she has a smoking hot and in shape body, solid V back, nice abs, great ass and long shapely legs. She has fairly long wavy hair with a mixed Asian face.

    Took a quick shower, when I entered the room I was greeted with 2 stunning naked beauties. Was asked to lay face down, Qunnie hopped on the table and used her sexy body and beautiful breast to work my upper body, at the same time Tiffine applied oil to my legs rubbing out the knots in my calves. After Qunnie was done, she sat on my back as both girls worked on my upper legs and ass. I felt a hand under my crutch and pulled my shaft making it rock hard. At this point the massage turned more sensual and seductive. On the turn it was just pure ecstasy. At this point of this review I will leave up to you readers imagination I experienced. After 3 weeks of no sex, I came like no tomorrow. Got a hot towel cleanup before heading to the shower.
    So what was the damage for both?

  14. #40152

    Quinnie and Tiffinne

    Texted the number on Bedpage and was greeted with a pleasant reply quickly. Asked who I wanted to see, Qunnie or Tiffine and gave me pricing. I didn't know who to choose so I picked both. Texting for the appointment was first class.

    Arrived at location and noticed I've been with Qunnie before, top tier service and very beautiful Asian lady to goin both appearance and personality, service second to non. Melina is new to town, she has a smoking hot and in shape body, solid V back, nice abs, great ass and long shapely legs. She has fairly long wavy hair with a mixed Asian face.

    Took a quick shower, when I entered the room I was greeted with 2 stunning naked beauties. Was asked to lay face down, Qunnie hopped on the table and used her sexy body and beautiful breast to work my upper body, at the same time Tiffine applied oil to my legs rubbing out the knots in my calves. After Qunnie was done, she sat on my back as both girls worked on my upper legs and ass. I felt a hand under my crutch and pulled my shaft making it rock hard. At this point the massage turned more sensual and seductive. On the turn it was just pure ecstasy. At this point of this review I will leave up to you readers imagination I experienced. After 3 weeks of no sex, I came like no tomorrow. Got a hot towel cleanup before heading to the shower. After I got out Qunnie asked me to sit then she massaged my neck before helping me get dressed. Got the sticker for parking and was out the door feeling I just walked out of cloud9.

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Escorts.../13316135.html

  15. #40151

    Samsung Plaza second floor correction,

    There was a horrible girl there who looked good braces nice fat ass but she tries to collect money upfront she has tattoos she is not the same as the ones that are working there now.

    That girl I said she would wipe you down with alcohol and all kind of bullshit and then wear a cover and then everything was lame like she's a nurse or some weird shit worst girl ever I already wrote about her, and because I wrote about that Lame ass girl I don't know her name she's just tattooed embraces, not the hot tattoo girl called anita) , this is the one I was going to try because she has great reviews and even my friend says she's good, no cover 220 for like 15 minutes BBBF etc. Etc. ,

    But if you make reviews about Samsung Plaza they are going to put you on their blacklist like they did me that's why I couldn't see her, I did get to see natty and her other friend both hottie girls both excellent service, they don't collect money upfront they give you great treatment girlfriend experience BBBF, so I was really disappointed when I got that one with the braces and tattoo she looked good but she was shitty and I should've known when a girl starts to want money upfront that means they're going to suck, and I was told by another monger the lady that owns this place hates it when people write reviews about them but someone asked that let the folks know what the deal is, and because I complained about that horrible girl I think they got rid of her because everyone read about it, natty is a very good provider, anita, she is a very good provider I just didn't get to do nothing because I made a complaint about the Lame ass girl that was working there from before. So I'm blackballed from Samsung Plaza on the second floor but no big deal I just ran down to peaches.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape