Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 271 to 285 of 40434
-
03-11-26 11:19 #40164Senior Member

Posts: 1502Teho
TEHO, recents who did good BBBJCIM Yuna, Ginger / Sugar.
Originally Posted by Zoomer44
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-26 08:48 #40163Senior Member

Posts: 96BJ recommendation
Looking for a good provider. Any suggestions?
-
03-08-26 13:55 #40162Regular Member

Posts: 17Phusasiam?
Has anyone been to Phusasiam recently? What's the line up like? Damage? I'd rather have a strong massage so HE is not necessary. Pm ok.
-
03-07-26 11:26 #40161Regular Member

Posts: 8Waik k fun
Been out of the game for a long time. Local Braddah, looking for some good fun in Waik k. What should I expect for damage? Much mahalos.
-
03-06-26 13:53 #40160Senior Member

Posts: 176Yep that's correct we wish that's the case.
Originally Posted by Zoomer44
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-26 10:16 #40159Senior Member

Posts: 96They won't do a HE.
Originally Posted by GuapoMarx
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-26 18:00 #40158Senior Member

Posts: 1137Pillows under the table?
I think all spas have pillows under the table. You need to put your head on something after the flip. Never heard of any extras at Youngs.
Originally Posted by CoolDude44
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-26 20:59 #40157Senior Member

Posts: 160https://www.youngspamassagehi.com/
Has anyone been to Young's massage lately? I went there about 3-4 months ago and got a decent massage from a young Asian provider. Wasn't offered HE but it was my first visit. I'm certain they offer HE and maybe more because they had pillows stored under the massage table. You know what that's for. 😃. Just wondering if anyone has tried there recently.
-
03-03-26 16:56 #40156Senior Member

Posts: 1401Ocean Beauty Spa
Location right next to Bank of Hawaii on Kona St. Has anybody been here?. If Yes how was it. What's the HF & for FS?
-
02-28-26 02:27 #40155Senior Member

Posts: 851Just HE? What was the damage?
Originally Posted by Honolulu968
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-26 16:09 #40154Senior Member

Posts: 77That was Luna! She was not good with customers! Not like Annita who is good with customers and has a fat little butt! I don't think Luna will be back!
Originally Posted by Hunt938
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-26 14:55 #40153Senior Member

Posts: 1300Damage
So what was the damage for both?
Originally Posted by Honolulu968
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-26 23:30 #40152Senior Member

Posts: 194Quinnie and Tiffinne
Texted the number on Bedpage and was greeted with a pleasant reply quickly. Asked who I wanted to see, Qunnie or Tiffine and gave me pricing. I didn't know who to choose so I picked both. Texting for the appointment was first class.
Arrived at location and noticed I've been with Qunnie before, top tier service and very beautiful Asian lady to goin both appearance and personality, service second to non. Melina is new to town, she has a smoking hot and in shape body, solid V back, nice abs, great ass and long shapely legs. She has fairly long wavy hair with a mixed Asian face.
Took a quick shower, when I entered the room I was greeted with 2 stunning naked beauties. Was asked to lay face down, Qunnie hopped on the table and used her sexy body and beautiful breast to work my upper body, at the same time Tiffine applied oil to my legs rubbing out the knots in my calves. After Qunnie was done, she sat on my back as both girls worked on my upper legs and ass. I felt a hand under my crutch and pulled my shaft making it rock hard. At this point the massage turned more sensual and seductive. On the turn it was just pure ecstasy. At this point of this review I will leave up to you readers imagination I experienced. After 3 weeks of no sex, I came like no tomorrow. Got a hot towel cleanup before heading to the shower. After I got out Qunnie asked me to sit then she massaged my neck before helping me get dressed. Got the sticker for parking and was out the door feeling I just walked out of cloud9.
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Escorts.../13316135.html
-
02-26-26 22:21 #40151Senior Member

Posts: 117Samsung Plaza second floor correction,
There was a horrible girl there who looked good braces nice fat ass but she tries to collect money upfront she has tattoos she is not the same as the ones that are working there now.
That girl I said she would wipe you down with alcohol and all kind of bullshit and then wear a cover and then everything was lame like she's a nurse or some weird shit worst girl ever I already wrote about her, and because I wrote about that Lame ass girl I don't know her name she's just tattooed embraces, not the hot tattoo girl called anita) , this is the one I was going to try because she has great reviews and even my friend says she's good, no cover 220 for like 15 minutes BBBF etc. Etc. ,
But if you make reviews about Samsung Plaza they are going to put you on their blacklist like they did me that's why I couldn't see her, I did get to see natty and her other friend both hottie girls both excellent service, they don't collect money upfront they give you great treatment girlfriend experience BBBF, so I was really disappointed when I got that one with the braces and tattoo she looked good but she was shitty and I should've known when a girl starts to want money upfront that means they're going to suck, and I was told by another monger the lady that owns this place hates it when people write reviews about them but someone asked that let the folks know what the deal is, and because I complained about that horrible girl I think they got rid of her because everyone read about it, natty is a very good provider, anita, she is a very good provider I just didn't get to do nothing because I made a complaint about the Lame ass girl that was working there from before. So I'm blackballed from Samsung Plaza on the second floor but no big deal I just ran down to peaches.
-
02-26-26 20:25 #40150Senior Member

Posts: 380Sooo, was there any sex with any of the ladies without braces at the Sam Sung Plaza?
After the first line of the post, it was a blur of braces and tattoos.
Originally Posted by Hunt938
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





