Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 511 to 525 of 20131
-
03-08-26 21:57 #19621Senior Member

Posts: 84Linda
I've tried all weekend to reach her as well. Even while down here in FL. No response. At all. Not because I was trying to set an appt, it was because I honestly couldn't figure out why or how she seemingly vanished and wanted to make sure she was doing ok. I eventually did hear from a coworker she was "ok". While glad to hear that, it almost ticked me off as well. Is it too much to ask to send even a one sentence text to say, "Doing ok. Been Busy. I'll get back to you. ".
Originally Posted by DavidBlue
[View Original Post]
I swear, every stinking time I write a positive review about someone, with this screen name and with the one I used prior, it comes back to bite me. Sometimes I just shake my head. I don't know what it is with these girls.
For those who PM'd me and also saw the review / posts below, sorry about that. I thought I had seen her enough times and knew her well enough to write a solid review.
-
03-08-26 19:31 #19620Senior Member

Posts: 145New location for Panacea?
I thought Panacea had moved to West River but now I find they've moved (again?) to Plainfield. I had the street address written down but I've misplaced it. Can someone DM me the house number please? (Their STG ad still lists their previous address on Cascade.).
Thanks, and stay safe, everyone.
-
03-08-26 17:46 #19619Senior Member

Posts: 311This place is very solid and rarely discussed. Budget friendly and good service. I always liked ashley there, but I've never been disappointed.
Originally Posted by AmpPerv
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-26 12:57 #19618Senior Member

Posts: 183Relax
On 28th just west of Breton. Wanted an easy walk-in massage so went here. Saw Lili. Very pretty girl, probably 30's, really nice figure witha bit of a pot belly like just about all of these girls have. I think all these Chinese masseuses learn the same technique over there before coming to the US. Too much time is spent on each body part, they need to move around and come back to previous parts worked. When I finally got her to start teasing she kept going for quite a long while which is just what I love. During the H. E. I did lift up her top to get at her titties, she gave no resistance. Not much English ability but overall a fairly good time.
65/ one hour 70/ tip.
-
03-08-26 12:05 #19617Senior Member

Posts: 51Emily
Been reading about folks looking for the MBD crew. Does anyone have any info on Diane, Emily and Lywanna. I know it was a long time ago.
-
03-08-26 11:12 #19616Regular Member

Posts: 23Can you describe her? Also, are you able to have some fun with her tits? DM if you'd rather. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Kzoorover
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-26 21:01 #19615Senior Member

Posts: 53What are the rates at that place?
Originally Posted by Kzoorover
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-26 18:27 #19614Senior Member

Posts: 170Dang I drove past a few times when I was in that area but it didn't seem like anyone was in. Maybe reaching out to Maya to see if she's around might be an option. If I reach out to Maya and hear anything I'll share what I find.
Originally Posted by DavidBlue
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-26 17:23 #19613Senior Member

Posts: 84Linda
Yes, I tried reaching her a couple days ago and the same. No response. I stopped by to see if she just happened to be there and she wasn't.
Originally Posted by Juice616
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-26 16:31 #19612Senior Member

Posts: 170Linda
I seen Linda last month and I can say the massage was great. I seen when she posted and # seemed to be different. I tried to reach out with no response.
Originally Posted by DavidBlue
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-26 16:29 #19611Senior Member

Posts: 170Symone
Has anyone seen Symone or can share any info?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/443302299001
-
03-07-26 12:23 #19610Senior Member

Posts: 101Link
Sorry. Forgot the link. Rookie mistake.
Originally Posted by StraightEdge27
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...t/087900151739
-
03-07-26 11:01 #19609Senior Member

Posts: 101Angel
So I'm looking to book with Angel in the future, but I don't know what the standard tip rate is for her. I don't want to go over or lowball. Any help would be appreciated.
-
03-06-26 23:02 #19608Regular Member

Posts: 16Linda
For those repeated customers. Ever had FS from her open menu?
-
03-06-26 22:22 #19607Senior Member

Posts: 84As usual YMMV but repeat customers seem to find more of an open menu with both as time goes on. Both have got a fairly good pool of clients that keep coming back.
Originally Posted by Haides
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






