Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 71 of 970 FirstFirst ... 21 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 121 171 571 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 14549
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13499

    Scarlett

    I decided to venture over to SWFL and meet up with Scarlett the other day and I'm glad I did. I won't go over what others have already said about Scarlett but will summarize my visit as wet and wild! She absolutely loves what she does and wanted another round out of me but alas I didn't have it in me that day!

  2. #13498
    Quote Originally Posted by SwampThang7  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...b/858166563692

    Contacted her through a mutual provider. Met her in the Sav a lot parking lot. She came walking from the north side carrying what looked like 2 skunk hides. She got to my door and dropped everything. Her purse, the wigs, and something else. Got in and was skeazing and schetchy. I headed to 41 and 60 seconds later I'm at the light. She's fully nodded. I did an easy roll forward with a quick brake check to wake her ass up. She came to and said that it was $$ for the session. I told her the text she sent was for $. I pulled back in the parking lot, said it's time for you to leave. She wouldn't. Said she wanted $50 for her time, or she would stay in my car. I hit record on my phone and told her she should get out or I would just drive home. She said go ahead, I'll call the cops for you kidnapping me. It was then I let her know my phone was recording. She tweaked herself out the door. Beware.
    I posted in the SW thread about picking her up last summer.

    She was nodding off at the bus stop.

    I had a decent time. Only cost me. 8.

    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...857&viewfull=1#post7343857.

  3. #13497

    As Advertised

    Quote Originally Posted by ReallyNone  [View Original Post]
    Interesting catch.

    She's not Miss America in my book but something tells me she can be a fun date. Anyone seen her and care to share?
    I saw her in Bradenton last summer / fall and I would say her ad is very accurate pictures and wording. As you said not Miss America but friendly, easy going and I don't think she knows how to say no. I didn't detect any demons to speak of, but who really knows, she wasn't covered in bruises or scabs, didn't smell like smoke and there wasn't any needle mark I could see.

  4. #13496
    Quote Originally Posted by CornHauler  [View Original Post]
    If my memory is right one of the twins had a deflated boob. This might not be since I can't see her face. They were quite the thieving pair.
    One of the twins did have a deflated boob. Aftermarket gone bad. And, they sure were a pair of thieves.

  5. #13495

    Holly

    Quote Originally Posted by SwampThang7  [View Original Post]
    She was the spitting image of Beavis that day.
    I used to fuck her sister. Heavier girl sucked a mean dick & cheap. I'm talking a pack of New ports & A big mac cheap.

  6. #13494

    Re: Vivian

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMac2022  [View Original Post]
    They actually aren't bad looking. If they lost like 30 lbs. I saw them, individually, a few times in the past. I guess hoping for the best, etc. Just didn't work. Totally uninspired. And furthermore major candy use and big furthermore. They'll blow up your phone with all kinds of crazy requests. They're desperate for a meal ticket. A bad scene all the way around.

    My go to now is Vivian, who is great. Yes, her pics are filtered and several years ago. She's a bit chunky. But overall a very nice time. She's bi and may be able to offer a hot 3 some at times.
    Just my 2 c. Vivian's pictures are not her. She's not a looker by any stretch. She is kind and pleasant though. Takes direction well.

    Wasn't aware 3 some is available. Does she have a preferred provider?

  7. #13493

    Personally do not care.

    Quote Originally Posted by ReallyNone  [View Original Post]
    Haha classic. Not funny though. Happened to me few years back, the lady said can I stay a bit longer to take a shower and relax? I said sure, why not. But then red lights start flashing in my head-I'm a slow processor-and said, I'll be waiting for you at the lobby. She immediately said no thanks.
    Never trust these girls—ever. Even if her P was made of gold, it doesn't matter. If she wants to take a shower, she can either do it with you still in the room or go rent her own. Honestly, the shower sounds like round two to me, and that shouldn't come with an extra charge.

    And he should've checked out of the room on his way out anyway. At the end of the day, it's technically his fault for trusting a provider.

  8. #13492
    Quote Originally Posted by CornHauler  [View Original Post]
    Another thing they were seeing a gentleman in hotel room and after they were done the guy said he had to run, the girls said that they were going to freshen up and would leave the room cards in the room. A couple days later he looked at his credit card and saw that the room had still being used, he went back to the hotel and complain to the manager about the charges and he took the charges off and went up and threatened to call the cops if they didn't get out of there.
    Haha classic. Not funny though. Happened to me few years back, the lady said can I stay a bit longer to take a shower and relax? I said sure, why not. But then red lights start flashing in my head-I'm a slow processor-and said, I'll be waiting for you at the lobby. She immediately said no thanks.

  9. #13491

    Fully agree

    Quote Originally Posted by ReallyNone  [View Original Post]
    Nice subject and thoughts. Thanks for bringing it up.

    So, I'm probably not as handsom as you, LOL, but I do have the 20+ mongering experience. For me BBFS is a big huge NO. For all the reasons others have mentioned on here but also because for the life of me I dot trust ANY provider.

    True story.

    I dated a gorgeous, smart and elegant lady from SA for 2 years. Let's call her Elaine-seinfeld episode wi the rabbi!. We agreed on the donation at the very first txt message before meeting up. We hit it off from the get go. During these 2 years she never asked me for any donation. Ever. But of course I was paying my dues. We trusted each other, real names and cell phone number, she also came to my house and I went to hers. Total trust.

    We started with CFS, BBJ. After many months of seeing her 2-3 times per month CFS, BBJ, we went out for dinner at a beautiful restaurant got few drinks, back to her place had few more drinks and suddenly she goes "I want to feel you inside me bare". We did it bare!! After the fun I flipped shit. Waited for the recommended time lapse and got tested, negative. Oufff. This waiting time to get tested and get the results back, took few years out of my life. I promised myself never again. Learned many months later that she was going bare with other mongers too.

    So when mongers on here say that we're an ATM for the ladies, its absolutely true. But going BBFS with any of these girls its a Russian roulette in my book.

    My 2 cents.
    What we get is hopefully what we are looking for, a sexier POA than what is at home, a mental break from your real life and hot sex since the fire died long ago at home. I hear ya, all well stated. I.

    Toned it down to finding a few upper end massage lades to give me the personal touch I was wanting without all of the big money drama or need for conversation. I confess I have been tempted to run BBFS but didn't pull the trigger due to the fear factor. BBBJ have at it but to put my cock in a bacteria laden pussy well you guys get it. I have been in the arena for over 30 years and had some scares so guys please heed what I am sharing, stay safe and wrap it if going deep. LTD.

  10. #13490

    Twins

    Another thing they were seeing a gentleman in hotel room and after they were done the guy said he had to run, the girls said that they were going to freshen up and would leave the room cards in the room. A couple days later he looked at his credit card and saw that the room had still being used, he went back to the hotel and complain to the manager about the charges and he took the charges off and went up and threatened to call the cops if they didn't get out of there.

  11. #13489

    I would be surprised

    Quote Originally Posted by ReallyNone  [View Original Post]
    You'd be surprised.

    Usually stings targeting well known hotels / motels. There is an interesting short-term house rental concept developing down here in Naples. All Latinas.
    As I pretty much thought I knew the scene here inside & out. They seem to just pick on the parlors here but the house thing has me intrigued.

  12. #13488

    My thoughts exactly

    Quote Originally Posted by ReallyNone  [View Original Post]
    Interesting catch.

    She's not Miss America in my book but something tells me she can be a fun date. Anyone seen her and care to share?
    Exactly what I was thinking espnif you read the description in her ad.

  13. #13487

    Protection

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoHeaded  [View Original Post]
    I'm glad the post resonated with you and thank you for sharing your experiences. I was hoping to hear from others on this.

    It was funny re-reading my post because I was in that sentimental, waxing-poetic mood that a bottle of red wine puts me in. I typically wouldn't share most of that, but the ethanol did it's job.

    Bare is a scary risk. I mitigate it with preventitive antibiotics. They're definitely not operating at 100%, but the logical part of my brain is not always driving the bus.

    SA (or SDM) is incredible when you figure out how to leverage it. I'd say 80% of my sex life arose from SA / SDM. But I've also met some of my best platonic friends on those sites. My approach is to find quality people and then let it play out, as opposed to leading with my libido.
    On Prep daily and pep for the little buggers after. No BBFS for me. BBBJ is my limit. I miss my days in Amsterdam at the prive houses.

  14. #13486

    The house on the River Twins

    Quote Originally Posted by CornHauler  [View Original Post]
    If my memory is right one of the twins had a deflated boob. This might not be since I can't see her face. They were quite the thieving pair.
    If you remember correctly the twin were there along with server others that we all knew. Up stairs down stairs and even in the back. We would go there to visit one person and sever other girls would yell out your name and say hi why didn't you call me. If I was a fly on the wall there, I could write never ending stories of that place, and CH you had one funny dealing there if all should know they would laugh there asses off as I did when you told me. No deflated tits for me ciao mongers and have a good day.

  15. #13485

    Holly

    Quote Originally Posted by OpenMic75  [View Original Post]
    Holly was / is a street walker who I last saw over the summer her, when I stopped to fuel up at the 7/11 on Hanson and she was sleeping in the field behind the store. Every time I see her ad on skip, it creeps me out LOL.
    She was the spitting image of Beavis that day.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape