Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 14549
-
03-07-26 09:02 #13484Senior Member

Posts: 868Interesting catch.
Originally Posted by BigFlipST
[View Original Post]
She's not Miss America in my book but something tells me she can be a fun date. Anyone seen her and care to share?
-
03-07-26 08:38 #13483Senior Member

Posts: 136The twins
They actually aren't bad looking. If they lost like 30 lbs. I saw them, individually, a few times in the past. I guess hoping for the best, etc. Just didn't work. Totally uninspired. And furthermore major candy use and big furthermore. They'll blow up your phone with all kinds of crazy requests. They're desperate for a meal ticket. A bad scene all the way around.
Originally Posted by ReallyNone
[View Original Post]
My go to now is Vivian, who is great. Yes, her pics are filtered and several years ago. She's a bit chunky. But overall a very nice time. She's bi and may be able to offer a hot 3 some at times.
-
03-07-26 08:26 #13482Senior Member

Posts: 868Butter face
Maybe a year ago, not sure now, I asked for a face pic, she sent me one with both sisters. Thanks but no thanks.
Originally Posted by CornHauler
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-26 08:23 #13481Senior Member

Posts: 868You'd be surprised.
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
Usually stings targeting well known hotels / motels. There is an interesting short-term house rental concept developing down here in Naples. All Latinas.
-
03-06-26 21:52 #13480Senior Member

Posts: 215Good BJ services?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cape-...t/336554599241
Thinking of going for her quick special and if its good?
-
03-06-26 17:33 #13479Senior Member

Posts: 393Sting. In Naples?
There are no girls in Naples to sting.
Originally Posted by TwoHeaded
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-26 13:25 #13478Senior Member

Posts: 165Looks familiar
If my memory is right one of the twins had a deflated boob. This might not be since I can't see her face. They were quite the thieving pair.
-
03-06-26 12:57 #13477Senior Member

Posts: 740Looks familiar
Isn't that the surviving twin that's been around for years? If so, I have literally never seen a favorable review.
Originally Posted by SwampThang7
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-26 09:01 #13476Senior Member

Posts: 909From the Horses Mouth
That was not definitely Roxanne Rio's as was told to me. Ciao mongers.
Originally Posted by BareOnly2018
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-26 03:29 #13475Regular Member

Posts: 30Many of you correctly pointed out that these women certainly do this with others as well. My post was inspired by having enough red wine to be sort of nostalgic and philosophical, and too much to thorough and comprehensive.
My point was that the "YMMV" factor is an upward, incremental, low-magnitude positive gradient. Yea, you'll get there over time. It's not exclusive, but it takes some work. The ones I have in mind post ads that explicitly state nothing bare. They don't write the small print exceptions. That's what we do here.
Originally Posted by Athwartships
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-26 02:58 #13474Regular Member

Posts: 30"Psychic" Escort Predicts Sting Operations in Naples
I know, I know, it sounds bat-shit crazy and it probably is.
A provider I won't name, but who has a nearly perfect review score and professes to be psychic, had a vision of sting operations in Naples starting this weekend and possibly lasting through the week.
She gave me a very serious warning. Stopping in mid sentence to order me to look at her (I think she did that three times).
If I recognize the lunacy of this, why am I posting it?
1) If she is right, I'll have memorialized the prediction beforehand.
2) In my 31 years in science, I've witnessed the breathtaking elucidations of panpsychism and consciousness, not to mention the Telepathy Tapes (popularization of the concept), and a little voice in my head is saying, 'maybe she's tapped into the platonic space michael levin keeps talking about'.
3). If SHE IS right, then don't go out in Naples for the next week.
* if she is wrong, my apologies. She's great in bed though.
-
03-06-26 02:35 #13473Regular Member

Posts: 30I'm glad the post resonated with you and thank you for sharing your experiences. I was hoping to hear from others on this.
It was funny re-reading my post because I was in that sentimental, waxing-poetic mood that a bottle of red wine puts me in. I typically wouldn't share most of that, but the ethanol did it's job.
Bare is a scary risk. I mitigate it with preventitive antibiotics. They're definitely not operating at 100%, but the logical part of my brain is not always driving the bus.
SA (or SDM) is incredible when you figure out how to leverage it. I'd say 80% of my sex life arose from SA / SDM. But I've also met some of my best platonic friends on those sites. My approach is to find quality people and then let it play out, as opposed to leading with my libido.
Originally Posted by ReallyNone
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-26 00:50 #13472Senior Member

Posts: 1048Wise man
Great observation! 1. Why would police want to lessen their pool and slow down their sting op by getting that many less John's from the exclusion of AA's. Also, looks bad on the officer / agency which made the bait post!
Originally Posted by TwoHeaded
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-26 22:11 #13471Senior Member

Posts: 67Luna's time wasting kink
Spent two hours making arrangements, mostly due to very slow comms. Get ready, only to have her cancel 10 minutes before agreed https://skipthegames.com/posts/naples-.
Fl / female-escorts / what's-your-kink--bdsm-xo-luna /317534179704.
-
03-05-26 22:01 #13470Senior Member

Posts: 46For Years
Knew her when she was 26.
7 years ago.
Don't know why she stopped seeing me.










Reply With Quote



