Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 931 to 945 of 5824
-
03-15-26 09:19 #4894Senior Member

Posts: 372Amie vs Kim
I have now seen both. I think if I were to repeat with one it would probably be Amie, but it's close.
Originally Posted by HobbyistLobby
[View Original Post]
Both were gorgeous.
Body: both had amazing bodies- I think I'd give the body win to Kim. Amie has some stretch marks (not a big problem for me). Both had MM breasts, but Kim's was done with no scarring, Amie had some scarring. Amie had a slightly larger and in my opinion better ass. (Still very tight).
Face: both amazing, but I think I'd give this one to Amie. She seemed a little younger. Mid / upper 20's vs early 30's to my guess. Never really can tell as these Asian women age so well.
Personality: I'd give this to Amie, but it's really personal preference. Amie seemed more like that college girl you always wanted to bang. Kim seemed more like the neighbor's hot wife. Cute (not childish) vs mature.
Sex: I'd give this to Amie. She was a bit more overtly sexual. If she had any limits, I didn't find them. Kim found cute ways to tell me no teeth. (Since I am pain averse myself, I don't actually bite, which may be what she was afraid I was going to do- but I do enjoy placing me teeth as if I want to and am restraining myself).
-
03-13-26 19:35 #4893Senior Member

Posts: 44Had a similar experience when she came through last time. Good company and my god that body, but she was trying to race to the finish line. I assumed it was because I saw her on Friday and she was about to pack up and head out for the airport.
Originally Posted by HobbyistLobby
[View Original Post]
Wish Carol would figure out a way to schedule on weekends.
-
03-12-26 17:56 #4892Senior Member

Posts: 132Adriana Leah. Carol Assistant
Thanks to all for the inputs; it may end up coming down to availability, as both sound promising.
Originally Posted by BadaBng
[View Original Post]
On another note, I started the week with a visit with Adriana Leah from Carol's stable. While her curves are what you would expect from an enhanced Brazilian, the session itself was rushed. She was trying to get me to finish within 20 minutes into an hour appointment, which is uncharacteristic for one of Carol's girls. We ultimately filled the time and while it wasn't a terrible session, it certainly wasn't the best. Would not repeat or recommend, though YMMV.
-
03-12-26 15:40 #4891Senior Member

Posts: 262Enticing, the reviews look good. I bet they're high volume.
Originally Posted by KittyLove01
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-26 07:39 #4890Senior Member

Posts: 52New one
I see this link in raleigh group,. Hope it use full for every one)).
https://encounter-us.com/
-
03-11-26 19:47 #4889Senior Member

Posts: 62I've seen both. Can't got wrong with either. They're both great but I prefer amie.
Originally Posted by Android13
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-26 17:53 #4888Senior Member

Posts: 766Pineapple
Has anyone seen the infamous Pineapple from ECE since she got knocked up?
-
03-11-26 17:20 #4887Senior Member

Posts: 54Same dilema
Personally I want to go for Amie again solely because of my first and only experience with her, but Kim I've been only hearing good and better things about her too. All up to you but just from personal experience I'd rock with Amie also because she's going on tour or where ever and unsure when she'll be back (same goes for kim).
Originally Posted by HobbyistLobby
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-26 13:05 #4886Senior Member

Posts: 132Amie v Kim
For those who have seen both Amie (LK) and Kim (OMG), which is the better option? Unfortunately only have time to see one this week, so any intel will be helpful.
-
03-08-26 10:02 #4885Senior Member

Posts: 30It had been deleted.
Originally Posted by FlightTime
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-26 14:07 #4884Senior Member

Posts: 262HT new model.
Saya. I wonder if they used photoshop.
-
03-07-26 10:07 #4883Senior Member

Posts: 27If you don't feel like verifying and giving out your personal info. THAT'S FINE! Establishments are not for you. Stick with the quick in and outs for those who do not like verify for the more elite encounters.
Originally Posted by Thirty3
[View Original Post]
This shouldn't be an argument in a thread where this is already understood.
-
03-07-26 09:56 #4882Regular Member

Posts: 21Standard
That's pretty standard screening. Blur out what you don't want seen. Linked in out a work badge. This isn't just the agency, this is what most providers want as well. For their safety. Honestly if a provider isn't asking for one of these, you are running a risk I think. I get concerned if a provider doesn't not want to screen.
Originally Posted by Thirty3
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-26 09:14 #4881Senior Member

Posts: 693I hope nobody here is that stupid. There's other ways to "verify". Never provide personal information to any ***** or agency ever. Never even use your real phone number. Don't send pictures ever.
Originally Posted by Thirty3
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-26 09:11 #4880Senior Member

Posts: 147Omg
I think I found this website. They request drivers license and a work badge. No way in hell I'm sending that. Are you guys really sharing this stuff with them?










Reply With Quote




