Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 63 of 389 FirstFirst ... 13 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 113 163 ... LastLast
Results 931 to 945 of 5822
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #4892

    Adriana Leah. Carol Assistant

    Quote Originally Posted by BadaBng  [View Original Post]
    I've seen both. Can't got wrong with either. They're both great but I prefer amie.
    Thanks to all for the inputs; it may end up coming down to availability, as both sound promising.

    On another note, I started the week with a visit with Adriana Leah from Carol's stable. While her curves are what you would expect from an enhanced Brazilian, the session itself was rushed. She was trying to get me to finish within 20 minutes into an hour appointment, which is uncharacteristic for one of Carol's girls. We ultimately filled the time and while it wasn't a terrible session, it certainly wasn't the best. Would not repeat or recommend, though YMMV.

  2. #4891
    Quote Originally Posted by KittyLove01  [View Original Post]
    I see this link in raleigh group,. Hope it use full for every one)).

    https://encounter-us.com/
    Enticing, the reviews look good. I bet they're high volume.

  3. #4890

    New one

    I see this link in raleigh group,. Hope it use full for every one)).

    https://encounter-us.com/

  4. #4889
    Quote Originally Posted by Android13  [View Original Post]
    Personally I want to go for Amie again solely because of my first and only experience with her, but Kim I've been only hearing good and better things about her too. All up to you but just from personal experience I'd rock with Amie also because she's going on tour or where ever and unsure when she'll be back (same goes for kim).
    I've seen both. Can't got wrong with either. They're both great but I prefer amie.

  5. #4888

    Pineapple

    Has anyone seen the infamous Pineapple from ECE since she got knocked up?

  6. #4887

    Same dilema

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyistLobby  [View Original Post]
    For those who have seen both Amie (LK) and Kim (OMG), which is the better option? Unfortunately only have time to see one this week, so any intel will be helpful.
    Personally I want to go for Amie again solely because of my first and only experience with her, but Kim I've been only hearing good and better things about her too. All up to you but just from personal experience I'd rock with Amie also because she's going on tour or where ever and unsure when she'll be back (same goes for kim).

  7. #4886

    Amie v Kim

    For those who have seen both Amie (LK) and Kim (OMG), which is the better option? Unfortunately only have time to see one this week, so any intel will be helpful.

  8. #4885
    Quote Originally Posted by FlightTime  [View Original Post]
    Saya. I wonder if they used photoshop.
    It had been deleted.

  9. #4884

    HT new model.

    Saya. I wonder if they used photoshop.

  10. #4883
    Quote Originally Posted by Thirty3  [View Original Post]
    I think I found this website. They request drivers license and a work badge. No way in hell I'm sending that. Are you guys really sharing this stuff with them?
    If you don't feel like verifying and giving out your personal info. THAT'S FINE! Establishments are not for you. Stick with the quick in and outs for those who do not like verify for the more elite encounters.

    This shouldn't be an argument in a thread where this is already understood.

  11. #4882

    Standard

    Quote Originally Posted by Thirty3  [View Original Post]
    I think I found this website. They request drivers license and a work badge. No way in hell I'm sending that. Are you guys really sharing this stuff with them?
    That's pretty standard screening. Blur out what you don't want seen. Linked in out a work badge. This isn't just the agency, this is what most providers want as well. For their safety. Honestly if a provider isn't asking for one of these, you are running a risk I think. I get concerned if a provider doesn't not want to screen.

  12. #4881
    Quote Originally Posted by Thirty3  [View Original Post]
    I think I found this website. They request drivers license and a work badge. No way in hell I'm sending that. Are you guys really sharing this stuff with them?
    I hope nobody here is that stupid. There's other ways to "verify". Never provide personal information to any ***** or agency ever. Never even use your real phone number. Don't send pictures ever.

  13. #4880

    Omg

    I think I found this website. They request drivers license and a work badge. No way in hell I'm sending that. Are you guys really sharing this stuff with them?

  14. #4879

    Am, Sakura and Ht

    Quote Originally Posted by Tmxlqmqkr  [View Original Post]
    Its not AM. AM never at that location. It will be either HT or any other Chinese agency. 100% sure not AM.
    I'm asia and I make sure 100% am ht and sakura used to have a room in this apartment,. They have few room and some time change the room but same apartment.

  15. #4878

    OMG BabyJo OMG

    OMG, You can all read about her from other posts but I want to share my personal view of BabyJo.

    I never felt so young again after visting BabyJo. She is 24 and has all the beauty, youth and innocence of a 24. Started off with her 1/2 unbottoned school girl outfit exposing her beautiful assets greeting me at the door. Then a quick make out at the foyer to keep me wanting more before pulling me into the bedroom. She quickly turned around after closing the door and kissed me passionately. That's not all, the most memorable part was when she said sheepishly looking at me with that pair of big round brown eyes "Today is my first day, please teach me", my heart just melt. The rest was in the record book.

    She was very responsive to every move I had. We sucked on each others nipples at least for 10 minutes. Listening to her moan got lourder and louder and her kitty getting wetter and wetter with me fingering her clit and FIV was worth the ticket. Speaking of her moan, she may have copied from JAV because that's what she sounded like. So cute, so sexy, so good.

    She looked exactly like her pic. Enjoy her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape