Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Korean Palace

+ Add Report
Page 14 of 54 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 797
This blog is moderated by OF Charlie
  1. #602

    Kp

    Quote Originally Posted by LowEndPlayer  [View Original Post]
    It was down this morning.
    It's up and working today, although they are not back until April. I miss the Lakeview spot!

  2. #601

    Website

    Quote Originally Posted by SrtLover  [View Original Post]
    The side is working fine on my end. I think it is because they are on vacation from March 20 to April 1st.
    It was down this morning.

  3. #600
    Quote Originally Posted by JSpexxxtre  [View Original Post]
    Is anyone having issues accessing their site?
    The side is working fine on my end. I think it is because they are on vacation from March 20 to April 1st.

  4. #599

    Site down?

    Is anyone having issues accessing their site?

  5. #598
    Quote Originally Posted by Jellyjolly  [View Original Post]
    Are her boobs natural or manmade?
    Man made. They always mention when they're natural.

  6. #597
    Are her boobs natural or manmade?

    Quote Originally Posted by DarthCosmos  [View Original Post]
    Saw Sora today.

    Pleasant girl good service.

    Looks just like the 1st pic listed.

    https://koreanpalace.biz/model_photo...60320312-l.png

    Typical KP service.

    Nothing listed on board.

    Got.

    BBBJ shower preview.

    Cat bath / massage.

    BBBJ.

    Cfs to completion.

    Nice girl.

    Nice time.

    Would repeat but not this round most likely.

    I enjoyed Chu also recently which is well reviewed already here.

    Happy hobbies Gentlemen.

    Darth.

  7. #596

    Sora

    Saw Sora today.

    Pleasant girl good service.

    Looks just like the 1st pic listed.

    https://koreanpalace.biz/model_photo...60320312-l.png

    Typical KP service.

    Nothing listed on board.

    Got.

    BBBJ shower preview.

    Cat bath / massage.

    BBBJ.

    Cfs to completion.

    Nice girl.

    Nice time.

    Would repeat but not this round most likely.

    I enjoyed Chu also recently which is well reviewed already here.

    Happy hobbies Gentlemen.

    Darth.

  8. #595
    Quote Originally Posted by Terrapin911  [View Original Post]
    Never seen such well done enhancements as some of the Korean ladies I have spoken with say their Korean doctors are capable of. Truly Magical.

    Tp.
    Their fake boobs are sometimes on another level too, you can tell the difference vs Chinese or American doctor fake boobs.

  9. #594

    Korean Doctors are Magical

    Quote Originally Posted by ThrobbingGrist  [View Original Post]
    This is probably a bit off topic but.

    One of my coworkers is a young 25 year old Korean girl. I always thought of her as sort of nerdy gnd. Nothing special other than that she was so tiny and petite. A few months ago she went home to Korea and told us all that she got a lot of "work" done. Lasik among other things. After going back home and whatever work she got done she now looks HOT! It's destroying me. I think she got work done around her eyes, her mouth, perhaps a boob job, no glasses anymore. They did that Korean magic on her. It's really hard for me to keep my eyes off of her all day and I think she's noticing. It made me think of the KP ladies. My coworker is 25 and the transformation was amazing. They can probably do that to a 50 year old as well and make her look so much younger! LOL.
    Never seen such well done enhancements as some of the Korean ladies I have spoken with say their Korean doctors are capable of. Truly Magical.

    Tp.

  10. #593

    Shizuka

    Quote Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7  [View Original Post]
    I do believe Shizuka's looks and shape and extras will carry the day for her and she will keep her appointment book full.
    I think she is so GD HOT! What a doll! Great Rack a decent ass what a pretty face and a beautiful smile, and she is so sweet! Not to mention very photogenic.

    TP.

  11. #592

    Previous post

    In my most recent post / question. I was mostly referring to if they will contact your workplace or anyone you know like family.

    After you send them your information. I'm new to this so I'm just a little worried LOL.

  12. #591

    Verification process

    Any clue why it takes so long to get approved? What exactly do they do with the information?

    Just curious because some posters say it can take up to a few months.

  13. #590

    Korean Girls

    This is probably a bit off topic but.

    One of my coworkers is a young 25 year old Korean girl. I always thought of her as sort of nerdy gnd. Nothing special other than that she was so tiny and petite. A few months ago she went home to Korea and told us all that she got a lot of "work" done. Lasik among other things. After going back home and whatever work she got done she now looks HOT! It's destroying me. I think she got work done around her eyes, her mouth, perhaps a boob job, no glasses anymore. They did that Korean magic on her. It's really hard for me to keep my eyes off of her all day and I think she's noticing. It made me think of the KP ladies. My coworker is 25 and the transformation was amazing. They can probably do that to a 50 year old as well and make her look so much younger! LOL.

  14. #589
    Quote Originally Posted by Jahyeet  [View Original Post]
    Hi I've never tried to meet a provider through a booker so I was wondering if there's any advice with that?

    Also is the official Korean palace website this? https://koreanpalace.biz/index.html.

    And finally, I really enjoy recording the session, and I've seen some users saying that its possible, but is it provider dependent or.

    Is it always an option for extra cash? Thank you!
    It can take months to get verified. Yes, that is the website.

    All extras depend on the lady. Some offer no extras at all, very few offer recording. Best read about a lady here from others.

  15. #588
    Quote Originally Posted by Sagka  [View Original Post]
    How much is the damage at KP? I have been verified, and planning on seeing a girl this weekend.
    360 before upgrades. 200 CIP, 100 bare outside. Sometimes 40 for MSOG and another 100-200 for Greek. Some also offer video for 200.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape