Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Cuddle Sites

+ Add Report
Page 23 of 183 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 73 123 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 345 of 2740
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2410

    LaLuz

    I've tried scheduling a few times and she keeps flaking out on me. Has anyone seen her, and should I keep trying?

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/LaLuz

  2. #2409

    Lovinghands

    Quote Originally Posted by Bugs2112  [View Original Post]
    I've heard differing reports on these two. Has anyone seen either recently and can give an honest take?

    Thanks.

    PM is fine.
    I've seen her a half dozen times and always had a wonderful time. Would recommend a visit. I usually slot two hours and get my full time in fun. She turned me on to coconut oil and I'm a huge fan of that stuff now.

  3. #2408
    Post in Tampa forum says she's platonic.

    Quote Originally Posted by Oldjoebna  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any Intel on this one? She seems like my kind of girl.

  4. #2407

    Jessi925

    Anyone have any Intel on this one? She seems like my kind of girl.

  5. #2406

    Katiajas

    Booked a session with her and was disappointed when she arrived.

    Pictures are extremely out of date. She is easily 100# heavier.

    Platonic session. Didn't really try to push as I wasn't attracted to her.

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/katiajas

  6. #2405
    Quote Originally Posted by Qxl8080  [View Original Post]
    I'm coming into town and setting up an overnight with either loving hands or soft kitty. Any recommendations? Alternatives? I have a couple of recommendations for Raleigh if anyone comes up this way.
    Soft kitty is older and much bigger compared to the pics. The experience was meh. She expects gifts.

  7. #2404

    Cuddlecloud67

    Any reports around with her? Karma is growing.

  8. #2403

    Lovinghands / wishuwerehere

    I've heard differing reports on these two. Has anyone seen either recently and can give an honest take?

    Thanks.

    PM is fine.

  9. #2402

    KatieB

    Got to see her this time she was in town. At a hotel on McCoy. Wore a tight top with no bra and a skirt with boy shorts. Allowed OTC roaming except in the swimsuit area and toyed around with the waistband of my shorts but nothing else. Offered a backrub near the end so I went ahead and asked what else was on offer. She played coy because it was our first meet but said she would go topless and let me self service for. 70. She is a bigger girl and I thought the pricing was a little high. She was willing to negotiate but I declined as my time was up. She is very nice, no hygiene issues, and more may open up with more visits so YMMV.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jingleheimer  [View Original Post]
    We had a cuddle sesh last time she was in town and it was mostly platonic. Last few min I started getting handsy and she offered no resistance, but started breathing harder like she was getting into it. I remember nuzzling my lips up to her neck and her moaning softly, but then the stupid gtfo alarm went off. Anyone else have fun stories to tell? She's back in town for a few days this week. She's thicc but in a way that's very complementary for cuddling.

  10. #2401

    Re: KatieB

    We had a cuddle sesh last time she was in town and it was mostly platonic. Last few min I started getting handsy and she offered no resistance, but started breathing harder like she was getting into it. I remember nuzzling my lips up to her neck and her moaning softly, but then the stupid gtfo alarm went off. Anyone else have fun stories to tell? She's back in town for a few days this week. She's thicc but in a way that's very complementary for cuddling.

    Quote Originally Posted by WhydouCare  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her looks like she hosts twice a week, not sure if she is new to orlando or what just noticed and has alot of karma.

  11. #2400

    Put something up there

    Quote Originally Posted by Creideiki  [View Original Post]
    Several have tried contacting her. Communication was spotty then she ghosted.
    Site is having issues today here.

  12. #2399

    Check the Tampa board--it's not promising

    Quote Originally Posted by WhydouCare  [View Original Post]
    QualTy1 seems to be between Orlando and clearwater.
    Several have tried contacting her. Communication was spotty then she ghosted.

  13. #2398

    Anything on this one yet?

    QualTy1 seems to be between Orlando and clearwater.

  14. #2397
    Quote Originally Posted by WhydouCare  [View Original Post]
    https://cuddlecompanions.org/cuddler/ardrica7/

    Anyone have info with this one?
    That's not BriBri is it? She's no longer showing up on CC anymore (either) curious. Was hoping to make a date.

  15. #2396

    Think this one got banned on CC

    https://cuddlecompanions.org/cuddler/ardrica7/

    Anyone have info with this one?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape