Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 33051
-
03-06-26 13:31 #31506Senior Member

Posts: 1533
Originally Posted by CuriousJnyc
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Lotliserds
[View Original Post]
400 is too high. Only in that plenty are lower and likely better quality.
Originally Posted by ShovelHead1969
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-26 13:25 #31505Senior Member

Posts: 1533"Nikki Rose is a very sweet girl. She's accommodating and is pretty. Looks thinner that her pics show. Atmosphere just wasn't great. Possible repeat." - CAPTNJAY
Originally Posted by FoxMcCloudP
[View Original Post]
I didn't see the full details. Not enough to scare me away. There's no reports of a rob situation. I would just take this as she's being protected so he'll be around. No one is hiding. I know that's still wnough to be off putting for some due to prior experiences in similar instances with other girls. Keep in mind it's likely some dudes were flat out taking advantage of her. Not saying any of us, but comes with the territory.
-
03-06-26 13:07 #31504Senior Member

Posts: 144Nikki Rose
I read a review on that other site that now, when you book an appointment with Nikki, her boyfriend / fiancée is in the room when you get there. I'm curious if anyone here has also had that happen.
-
03-06-26 12:48 #31503Senior Member

Posts: 63F That!
Not worth that kind of yen's.
Originally Posted by Lotliserds
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-26 12:48 #31502Senior Member

Posts: 532You'd like to believe that's the case (they've lost their friggin minds).
Originally Posted by ShovelHead1969
[View Original Post]
The reality is there are waayyyy too many people out there paying it.
Sad but true.
-
03-06-26 12:07 #31501Senior Member

Posts: 345400 and no bbbj
These Hoe's have lost their F minds.
Originally Posted by Lotliserds
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-26 10:37 #31500Senior Member

Posts: 389Seem like everything is covered. Maybe for a lot of $ she may do more. She said something like never BBBJ when I first meet you but maybe the next round.
Originally Posted by CuriousJnyc
[View Original Post]
I'm good and wasn't interested.
-
03-06-26 09:28 #31499Senior Member

Posts: 807Why not just tell him rather then making him search back?
Originally Posted by BoyWonder9
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-26 06:45 #31498Senior Member

Posts: 464Sammi
I reviewed her here a month or 2 ago.
Originally Posted by Franchise71
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-26 16:57 #31497Senior Member

Posts: 1533Re: The Juiciest Peach aka Sammie aka Sam
Juiciest Peach aka Sammie aka Sam (Samm).
Originally Posted by Franchise71
[View Original Post]
I noticed her ad is posted by the same person that posted Haleigh's. Ad poster number associated with a Tmobile iphone registered to a Tomas. Cashapp with the poster's acct phone number goes to a female named Rahny.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...9/925859860911
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...m/352835307697
860-XXX-1692
413-XXX-1661 (ad poster)
-
03-05-26 15:55 #31496Senior Member

Posts: 33Any info one this one?
Goes by the name Sammi. Last 4 digits are 1692.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...9/925859860911
I did a few searches and didn't get any hits. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks!
-
03-05-26 11:00 #31495Senior Member

Posts: 660Emma / Erika
I have never seen either one but she was teamed up with Emma / Erika in Naugatuck for a while.
Originally Posted by Gonzo456
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-26 10:41 #31494Senior Member

Posts: 599Autumn
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...t/841033064864
Any recent reviews on Autumn? Searched her name and nothing came up. Mixed reviews in past with ad pics not matching what you see at door being real thin. Heard she was recently released from prison and put on some healthy weight and looking good. Can anybody share information on her based on a recent visit? Is body looking good like ad pics and good performance / attitude? She worth seeing now? Thanks for input.
-
03-05-26 09:31 #31493Senior Member

Posts: 693Mila in Waterbury
I think she started out in Waterbury area. Can't remember who she used to hang out with when she started years ago, but I remember her rates were higher than most so I declined. Think there are some below average reviews in Waterbury forum.
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-26 09:24 #31492Senior Member

Posts: 174Re: Mila
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...d/476563931487
I never saw her but did contact her awhile back to inquire about BBBJCIM. She was a real nasty bich.









Reply With Quote





