Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: "Sugar Babies" and "Arrangements"

+ Add Report
Page 32 of 1150 FirstFirst ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 82 132 532 1032 ... LastLast
Results 466 to 480 of 17246
This blog is moderated by Steak 404
  1. #16781

    Alternative to seeking arrangments?

    Hey I've had my seeking account for years. I'm the type who has my profile hidden and photos locked so nobody I know can see my photo. I message who I want and unlock my photo for them only. This is my first time Logging in for a couple months. Seeking is asking me to completely redo my profile and also upload another photo. On top of that their price is $150 bucks now? These guys are crazy. Why don't they respect the privacy of the men on this site?

    Is there any good alternatives that isn't full of bots and allow unlimited messages?

  2. #16780

    Kandy

    Quote Originally Posted by AircraftFZ10  [View Original Post]
    This chick is been in the game for years with multiple profiles on both seeking and sdm and and probably semy pro, I remember someone here posted about her years ago, she probably was worth the 200-300 she asking back in the day when she was more submissive and willing but someone of you dirty men got her pregnant smh, now she kinda skinny and has lots of baby damage and a c section scar, she also probably hooked on some nose candy because the loose of weight and attitude, o well live and learn.
    Haha I talked to her for a while and she seemed very submissive and was asking for 200 ppm but couldn't host or had a car. I was about to smashed and got a room and she changed numbers on me the day of saying her other phone died. How only on the day off it died. I canceled on her and she told me she was giving up sugaring but I see her on the site all the time. Glad I dodged that bullet but yea I saw she had a kid and someone told be her body is not the same as it was on the pics.

  3. #16779

    SugarLifeNow

    Hey everyone, new fun SLN girl in Gadsden, her name is Taylor and she is 26. She pretty much likes everything except anal, but doesn't mind having her ass fingered when riding. She loves being f*ed slow and deep, especially in doggy with her hair being pulled. She loves giving head, and doesn't mine being face f*ed. She also likes girls and would do a 3 sum MFF but only if the other girl is hot. She would also do MFM for a bigger allowance. As well, a bigger allowance gets BBFS. Asking for at least a mid rang PPM.

    https://sugarlifenow.com/profile/Taylor/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-03-02 at 9.38.51 PM.png‎   Screenshot 2026-03-02 at 9.39.05 PM.png‎   Screenshot 2026-03-02 at 9.39.17 PM.png‎   Screenshot 2026-03-02 at 9.39.38 PM.png‎  

  4. #16778

    Kandi

    This chick is been in the game for years with multiple profiles on both seeking and sdm and and probably semy pro, I remember someone here posted about her years ago, she probably was worth the 200-300 she asking back in the day when she was more submissive and willing but someone of you dirty men got her pregnant smh, now she kinda skinny and has lots of baby damage and a c section scar, she also probably hooked on some nose candy because the loose of weight and attitude, o well live and learn.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260220-020611.Chrome.jpg‎  

  5. #16777
    Quote Originally Posted by Georgiaguy57  [View Original Post]
    I talked to her in the past briefly. Wanted 600 and wouldn't budge lower than 550 I believe. She was pretty cute so I was debating for a while. I was able to find her Reddit profile after searching one of her pics, and it seems like she's a recovering drug addict with custody issues. So, I decided not to keep talking to her.
    550 is too much. However, if we start eliminating seeking women who are recovering drug addicts or have custody issues, barely any will be left. Almost all women on seeking have issues or they would not be doing sex for money while still convincing themselves that they are not hookers.

  6. #16776

    Search the forum for "Poison" she was going by Innovative Smartness and Poison Ivy

    Quote Originally Posted by BrownSugaTwo  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...b-33dc68f60062

    I think she's been reviewed under another name. Does anyone have an opinion on her?
    For "Poison" she was going by Innovative Smartness and Poison Ivy at different times. She's been around and likes it a little rough from what I remember. I'm not into leaving bruises too much risk for her to claim something else.

  7. #16775
    Quote Originally Posted by TooHotForYou  [View Original Post]
    She got in trouble for giving a BJ right in public one time. Nice girl but she has some problems.
    Wait what? Can you elaborate on that? LOL.

  8. #16774

    Did you check their location?

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmHereForFun  [View Original Post]
    What's up guys. I created a seeking account to be able to view all these chics you guys post. I haven't uploaded my photo kinda scared to do that, but today I got favorited and like 4 different girls, snviwed my profile and sent me messages I can't read because $150 seems a little steep! But is it worth it are you guys having real success? I've been following for awhile and seems yes and no.
    Are those girls in the United States?

    Even if they're in Atlanta, there are some girls that favorite and message every single new profile.

    It's definitely possible to have girls message you if you have no public pictures but a well written profile and have viewed / interacted with their profile, but if your profile is bare it's more likely the 4 girls were casting a wide net and spamming every new profile.

  9. #16773

    She got in trouble

    Quote Originally Posted by Georgiaguy57  [View Original Post]
    I talked to her in the past briefly. Wanted 600 and wouldn't budge lower than 550 I believe. She was pretty cute so I was debating for a while. I was able to find her Reddit profile after searching one of her pics, and it seems like she's a recovering drug addict with custody issues. So, I decided not to keep talking to her.
    She got in trouble for giving a BJ right in public one time. Nice girl but she has some problems.

  10. #16772

    Real question!

    What's up guys. I created a seeking account to be able to view all these chics you guys post. I haven't uploaded my photo kinda scared to do that, but today I got favorited and like 4 different girls, snviwed my profile and sent me messages I can't read because $150 seems a little steep! But is it worth it are you guys having real success? I've been following for awhile and seems yes and no.

  11. #16771

    Huge

    Quote Originally Posted by DunnB  [View Original Post]
    This one here stated she wants 3 K a month or 500 a meetup she has pretty eyes and lips look like they can suck the husk off corn, She host at her spot she seems to just want sex so I'm thinking a pro playing sugar baby. If information on her drop it.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...7-7867c58a1af9
    She's bigger than the picture. She's huge.

  12. #16770
    Quote Originally Posted by BrownSugaTwo  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...b-33dc68f60062

    I think she's been reviewed under another name. Does anyone have an opinion on her?
    I talked to her in the past briefly. Wanted 600 and wouldn't budge lower than 550 I believe. She was pretty cute so I was debating for a while. I was able to find her Reddit profile after searching one of her pics, and it seems like she's a recovering drug addict with custody issues. So, I decided not to keep talking to her.

  13. #16769

    Ivie

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...b-33dc68f60062

    I think she's been reviewed under another name. Does anyone have an opinion on her?

  14. #16768

    She is going to go pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Airmantroy  [View Original Post]
    That is her, she's maybe 140# where 125-130 would be smoking hot. She was fun, just a little too high volume and a long ways from me on the east side.

    Yes, BBBJ, dfk, BBFS, cip if you want. Hygeine is a major thing for me, hers wasn't perfect and I don't care to smell like stanky pussy for the hour+ ride home to scrub it off. I only went one round and have not repeated.
    I had posted a positive review about her in the past. She has definitely let herself go. Is now on the path to become a pro. Unfortunate because she is pretty cool and intelligent gal.

  15. #16767
    Quote Originally Posted by BumbaCloth  [View Original Post]
    How thick is she? This is the pic she sent me. Was she a good time? MSOG?
    That is her, she's maybe 140# where 125-130 would be smoking hot. She was fun, just a little too high volume and a long ways from me on the east side.

    Quote Originally Posted by BrownSugaTwo  [View Original Post]
    Does she provide a GFE experience? I prefer DFK, BBBJ, etc.
    Yes, BBBJ, dfk, BBFS, cip if you want. Hygeine is a major thing for me, hers wasn't perfect and I don't care to smell like stanky pussy for the hour+ ride home to scrub it off. I only went one round and have not repeated.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape