Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: "Sugar Babies" and "Arrangements"

+ Add Report
Page 33 of 1150 FirstFirst ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 83 133 533 1033 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 495 of 17249
This blog is moderated by Steak 404
  1. #16769

    Ivie

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...b-33dc68f60062

    I think she's been reviewed under another name. Does anyone have an opinion on her?

  2. #16768

    She is going to go pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Airmantroy  [View Original Post]
    That is her, she's maybe 140# where 125-130 would be smoking hot. She was fun, just a little too high volume and a long ways from me on the east side.

    Yes, BBBJ, dfk, BBFS, cip if you want. Hygeine is a major thing for me, hers wasn't perfect and I don't care to smell like stanky pussy for the hour+ ride home to scrub it off. I only went one round and have not repeated.
    I had posted a positive review about her in the past. She has definitely let herself go. Is now on the path to become a pro. Unfortunate because she is pretty cool and intelligent gal.

  3. #16767
    Quote Originally Posted by BumbaCloth  [View Original Post]
    How thick is she? This is the pic she sent me. Was she a good time? MSOG?
    That is her, she's maybe 140# where 125-130 would be smoking hot. She was fun, just a little too high volume and a long ways from me on the east side.

    Quote Originally Posted by BrownSugaTwo  [View Original Post]
    Does she provide a GFE experience? I prefer DFK, BBBJ, etc.
    Yes, BBBJ, dfk, BBFS, cip if you want. Hygeine is a major thing for me, hers wasn't perfect and I don't care to smell like stanky pussy for the hour+ ride home to scrub it off. I only went one round and have not repeated.

  4. #16766

    More questions about Kayla

    Quote Originally Posted by Airmantroy  [View Original Post]
    She's been discussed, very high volume, a little thick but attractive. Her hygeine could be better and she'd definitely been taking loads as her pH was off or she had BV. She'll take 400 and hosts at her apartment in Roswell not far from Mansell Rd /400. Saw her once and probably won't repeat unless everything else I have going vanishes.
    Quote Originally Posted by MajMilkDuds  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her a few of times. Once in Alpharetta and another time in Roswell. The Roswell time it started to feel more escorty. But the first 2 times were amazing. She was flexible and just seemed REALLY into it. Like a FWB form college or something. But then the last time was after she went MIA for a while. And I saw her again and it was. Different. Never saw her again. But she is cute. Getting older first time I saw her was 5 years ago. I guess 6 now.
    Does she provide a GFE experience? I prefer DFK, BBBJ, etc.

  5. #16765
    Quote Originally Posted by 2me4Looking2  [View Original Post]
    I'm talking to her as well. She looks great in her pictures and she seemed to be legit but as the conversation has gone on I get the impression she could be a UTR or former escort. Trying to decide if I should see her.
    I have seen her a few of times. Once in Alpharetta and another time in Roswell. The Roswell time it started to feel more escorty. But the first 2 times were amazing. She was flexible and just seemed REALLY into it. Like a FWB form college or something. But then the last time was after she went MIA for a while. And I saw her again and it was. Different. Never saw her again. But she is cute. Getting older first time I saw her was 5 years ago. I guess 6 now.

  6. #16764

    Kayla

    Quote Originally Posted by Airmantroy  [View Original Post]
    She's been discussed, very high volume, a little thick but attractive. Her hygeine could be better and she'd definitely been taking loads as her pH was off or she had BV. She'll take 400 and hosts at her apartment in Roswell not far from Mansell Rd /400. Saw her once and probably won't repeat unless everything else I have going vanishes.
    How thick is she? This is the pic she sent me. Was she a good time? MSOG?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0233.jpg‎  

  7. #16763
    Quote Originally Posted by DunnB  [View Original Post]
    Phantom, thanks for the information. Was she worth the visit? I see she is upcharging, but I can't blame her since it's on seeking and maybe more on the menu!
    She was okay; one and done for me. I'm more of an ass man and hers wasn't as shapely. She is cute though. If you can talk her down, have a go at it. I wouldn't at her seeking $500 rate unless there's more on the menu.

  8. #16762

    She changed her name recently

    Quote Originally Posted by BumbaCloth  [View Original Post]
    She's been discussed, very high volume, a little thick but attractive. Her hygeine could be better and she'd definitely been taking loads as her pH was off or she had BV. She'll take 400 and hosts at her apartment in Roswell not far from Mansell Rd /400. Saw her once and probably won't repeat unless everything else I have going vanishes.

  9. #16761

    Kayla

    Quote Originally Posted by 2me4Looking2  [View Original Post]
    I'm talking to her as well. She looks great in her pictures and she seemed to be legit but as the conversation has gone on I get the impression she could be a UTR or former escort. Trying to decide if I should see her.
    Yeah I get that vibe.

  10. #16760

    Kayla

    Quote Originally Posted by BumbaCloth  [View Original Post]
    I'm talking to her as well. She looks great in her pictures and she seemed to be legit but as the conversation has gone on I get the impression she could be a UTR or former escort. Trying to decide if I should see her.

  11. #16759

    Kayla

    Any info on her? Want 500 to meet.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...6-ceb4da8b400a

  12. #16758

    Was she

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPhantom  [View Original Post]
    This one is a pro. Her ads can be found on listcrawler. I hit it for $250/ hr a few months back; YMMV.
    Phantom, thanks for the information. Was she worth the visit? I see she is upcharging, but I can't blame her since it's on seeking and maybe more on the menu!

  13. #16757
    Quote Originally Posted by DunnB  [View Original Post]
    This one here stated she wants 3 K a month or 500 a meetup she has pretty eyes and lips look like they can suck the husk off corn, She host at her spot she seems to just want sex so I'm thinking a pro playing sugar baby. If information on her drop it.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...7-7867c58a1af9
    This one is a pro. Her ads can be found on listcrawler. I hit it for $250/ hr a few months back; YMMV.

  14. #16756

    Jennifer aka Jessica Rabbit

    This one in Miami also hit me up, and she's definitely in the hot category. I'd say she's worth a few presidents, but the distance would be a killer, more like once every few months type of action. But the body is slamming and is eye candy for an event.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...5-e413369876b1
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails e8cadc1c-7868-4473-91ab-6959623a8b9c_2x.jpg‎   fb23e339-90b6-4131-ae9e-1ab879220222_2x.jpg‎   53dfd29f-11c0-40d1-a154-4c90f2b23dea_2x.jpg‎   9c4f19cd-f078-43f9-983c-59e3261bb084_2x.jpg‎  

  15. #16755

    Lexii

    This one here stated she wants 3 K a month or 500 a meetup she has pretty eyes and lips look like they can suck the husk off corn, She host at her spot she seems to just want sex so I'm thinking a pro playing sugar baby. If information on her drop it.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...7-7867c58a1af9
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1b33409a-f299-4398-9640-02a6c0c066ec_2x.jpg‎   d2d50838-d67b-42df-a621-51c8aae4ccec_2x.jpg‎   6b174c02-6d8c-4a5e-86d0-399c3741ece3_2x.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape