Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 871 to 885 of 17730
-
03-09-26 12:27 #16860Senior Member

Posts: 249Serena from RR
Has anyone seen Serena? She says she's in Brentwood and communication has been good but not 100% convinced.
https://rubrankings.com/united-state...est-50529.html
-
03-08-26 16:04 #16859Senior Member

Posts: 1633Hello StL brothers. I'm wondering if anyone is down to share (privately if preferred) a, safe provider who is open to BBFS. Maybe with an extra tip and doesn't have to be a model but not a sweathog or crackhead.
-
03-07-26 15:25 #16858Senior Member

Posts: 339Parker
I've been seeing her for about 5 years and the number has been the same that whole time. Not sure about back to 2018.
Originally Posted by Rodimus54
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-26 10:26 #16857Senior Member

Posts: 123Parker
Last time I saw her was the end of 2018. Is her phone number still the same? Don't post it, just a yes or no is fine.
Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-26 08:46 #16856Senior Member

Posts: 30Camila Rose
I have yet to pull the trigger on anyone here in STL but wondering if any of you fine gentlemen have experienced Camila Rose and what that was like. She has one review on EB but I trust why'all's experience a little more. I tried searching but didn't find anything my bad if I missed it. Thank you for the help. https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...155/6362238323.
-
03-05-26 15:17 #16855Senior Member

Posts: 584Sol. Latina
Actually sexy and like the pictures, although a bit fatter now still pretty hot and stands out amongst this cities low standards and mid tier GPS types.
https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...ouis/203102877
-
03-05-26 09:06 #16854Senior Member

Posts: 409She's much bigger than she appears in the pictures but she's solid in the head department.
Originally Posted by Tye00
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-26 23:24 #16853Senior Member

Posts: 171I've seen her at least a dozen times over the years. Her head game is outstanding and if you like nice big soft titties, you can't go wrong with her. She's a sweetheart!
Originally Posted by Tye00
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-26 18:35 #16852Regular Member

Posts: 6Scarlett
I can't access my account anymore so I can't read reviews.
Need some help on her.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/202597825
-
03-04-26 15:17 #16851Senior Member

Posts: 108Natalia Colombiana
https://tryst.link/escort/natalia777
What can why'all tell us about her? Currently in memphis and I've been interested in visiting.
-
03-04-26 09:56 #16850Senior Member

Posts: 34She is ok, photos are very touched but her. She is fucking tiny with a lot of tatts. Met her she was just wearing lounging wear and black tights, not done up or anything. She was definelty not worth it at 700 now her rate seems to be coming down maybe.
Originally Posted by RumDude
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-26 05:29 #16849Senior Member

Posts: 418Forced? This lady has been posting on EB (the lowest form of ads possible) for almost a decade, always in trashy incall locations. She's just blaming others. I'd never ever ever ever ever see her since reviews for years have said how you can bare her for extra. Please men, stop seeing this lady. Ew.
Originally Posted by Prof30
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-26 13:52 #16848Senior Member

Posts: 89Any info on Elizabeth
New link.
https://ondate.com/female-escorts/583230/elizabeth
Anyone seen her yet? Comms seem good??
There was also another new face I recently heard from. Halo James.
Any info on these??
-
03-02-26 13:11 #16847Regular Member

Posts: 6Need some deets
Has anyone seen this one? Easy to message with just not sure about the location.
Any info is appreciated.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...a/436507977705
-
03-02-26 08:40 #16846Senior Member

Posts: 1744Brea!
Brea is a blast. Bodybuilder lean. Great personality. Looks like the hot soccer mom you stared at at a high school soccer game. If I had the funds, I would see her once a week. As to the finish. It is a plenty of lube hand technique. Feels just like a great BJ. If she wiped her chin after you would swear it was a BJ.
Originally Posted by Badboy2
[View Original Post]
Damn, now I need to book some time with her.











Reply With Quote




