Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 14559
-
03-06-26 17:33 #13479Senior Member

Posts: 395Sting. In Naples?
There are no girls in Naples to sting.
Originally Posted by TwoHeaded
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-26 13:25 #13478Senior Member

Posts: 165Looks familiar
If my memory is right one of the twins had a deflated boob. This might not be since I can't see her face. They were quite the thieving pair.
-
03-06-26 12:57 #13477Senior Member

Posts: 740Looks familiar
Isn't that the surviving twin that's been around for years? If so, I have literally never seen a favorable review.
Originally Posted by SwampThang7
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-26 09:01 #13476Senior Member

Posts: 909From the Horses Mouth
That was not definitely Roxanne Rio's as was told to me. Ciao mongers.
Originally Posted by BareOnly2018
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-26 03:29 #13475Regular Member

Posts: 30Many of you correctly pointed out that these women certainly do this with others as well. My post was inspired by having enough red wine to be sort of nostalgic and philosophical, and too much to thorough and comprehensive.
My point was that the "YMMV" factor is an upward, incremental, low-magnitude positive gradient. Yea, you'll get there over time. It's not exclusive, but it takes some work. The ones I have in mind post ads that explicitly state nothing bare. They don't write the small print exceptions. That's what we do here.
Originally Posted by Athwartships
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-26 02:58 #13474Regular Member

Posts: 30"Psychic" Escort Predicts Sting Operations in Naples
I know, I know, it sounds bat-shit crazy and it probably is.
A provider I won't name, but who has a nearly perfect review score and professes to be psychic, had a vision of sting operations in Naples starting this weekend and possibly lasting through the week.
She gave me a very serious warning. Stopping in mid sentence to order me to look at her (I think she did that three times).
If I recognize the lunacy of this, why am I posting it?
1) If she is right, I'll have memorialized the prediction beforehand.
2) In my 31 years in science, I've witnessed the breathtaking elucidations of panpsychism and consciousness, not to mention the Telepathy Tapes (popularization of the concept), and a little voice in my head is saying, 'maybe she's tapped into the platonic space michael levin keeps talking about'.
3). If SHE IS right, then don't go out in Naples for the next week.
* if she is wrong, my apologies. She's great in bed though.
-
03-06-26 02:35 #13473Regular Member

Posts: 30I'm glad the post resonated with you and thank you for sharing your experiences. I was hoping to hear from others on this.
It was funny re-reading my post because I was in that sentimental, waxing-poetic mood that a bottle of red wine puts me in. I typically wouldn't share most of that, but the ethanol did it's job.
Bare is a scary risk. I mitigate it with preventitive antibiotics. They're definitely not operating at 100%, but the logical part of my brain is not always driving the bus.
SA (or SDM) is incredible when you figure out how to leverage it. I'd say 80% of my sex life arose from SA / SDM. But I've also met some of my best platonic friends on those sites. My approach is to find quality people and then let it play out, as opposed to leading with my libido.
Originally Posted by ReallyNone
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-26 00:50 #13472Senior Member

Posts: 1048Wise man
Great observation! 1. Why would police want to lessen their pool and slow down their sting op by getting that many less John's from the exclusion of AA's. Also, looks bad on the officer / agency which made the bait post!
Originally Posted by TwoHeaded
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-26 22:11 #13471Senior Member

Posts: 67Luna's time wasting kink
Spent two hours making arrangements, mostly due to very slow comms. Get ready, only to have her cancel 10 minutes before agreed https://skipthegames.com/posts/naples-.
Fl / female-escorts / what's-your-kink--bdsm-xo-luna /317534179704.
-
03-05-26 22:01 #13470Senior Member

Posts: 46For Years
Knew her when she was 26.
7 years ago.
Don't know why she stopped seeing me.
-
03-05-26 21:23 #13469Senior Member

Posts: 46Freak
This girl is a freak in bed.
Does everything except anal?
Which is my next goal?
-
03-05-26 15:48 #13468Senior Member

Posts: 46Stacy
Could you share her digits with me?
Originally Posted by ThickAndCream9
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
03-05-26 14:12 #13467Senior Member

Posts: 46Years and Years
After several years of watching and reading I'm finally in!
-
03-04-26 21:28 #13466Senior Member

Posts: 64Holly was / is a street walker who I last saw over the summer her, when I stopped to fuel up at the 7/11 on Hanson and she was sleeping in the field behind the store. Every time I see her ad on skip, it creeps me out LOL.
Originally Posted by SwampThang7
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-26 18:56 #13465Senior Member

Posts: 667Don't. Fukkin. Do it
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...n/823720058316
I asked for a selfie. GD hot MILF and looked great. Got to the North fort myers park and went to the door. Door opened and GD! 10 years and 50 pounds later. She wanted $ and a half. Said she didn't have condum I said no need. I stupidly ponied up a $ for a B&G and shit. Horrible oral and mediocre hand skills. Nice tits though. Gave my wilbur an excersise on those big tits. Chunky in the thighs, cheesy, flabby ass. FIV did say really tight pussy. BEware.










Reply With Quote



