Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 60 of 1183 FirstFirst ... 10 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 110 160 560 1060 ... LastLast
Results 886 to 900 of 17740
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16855

    Sol. Latina

    Actually sexy and like the pictures, although a bit fatter now still pretty hot and stands out amongst this cities low standards and mid tier GPS types.

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...ouis/203102877

  2. #16854
    Quote Originally Posted by Tye00  [View Original Post]
    I can't access my account anymore so I can't read reviews.

    Need some help on her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/202597825
    She's much bigger than she appears in the pictures but she's solid in the head department.

  3. #16853
    Quote Originally Posted by Tye00  [View Original Post]
    I can't access my account anymore so I can't read reviews.

    Need some help on her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/202597825
    I've seen her at least a dozen times over the years. Her head game is outstanding and if you like nice big soft titties, you can't go wrong with her. She's a sweetheart!

  4. #16852

    Scarlett

    I can't access my account anymore so I can't read reviews.

    Need some help on her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/202597825

  5. #16851

    Natalia Colombiana

    https://tryst.link/escort/natalia777

    What can why'all tell us about her? Currently in memphis and I've been interested in visiting.

  6. #16850
    Quote Originally Posted by RumDude  [View Original Post]
    New link.

    https://ondate.com/female-escorts/583230/elizabeth

    Anyone seen her yet? Comms seem good??

    There was also another new face I recently heard from. Halo James.

    Any info on these??
    She is ok, photos are very touched but her. She is fucking tiny with a lot of tatts. Met her she was just wearing lounging wear and black tights, not done up or anything. She was definelty not worth it at 700 now her rate seems to be coming down maybe.

  7. #16849
    Quote Originally Posted by Prof30  [View Original Post]
    Nooooooope. I don't want anything remotely close to that.

    I get it. The world is hard and cruel and most of these girls aren't choosing this line of work, especially the ones who don't have a recreational habit destroying their life.

    But I want to stay as far away from any hint of compulsion as I can.

    Nope nope nope.
    Forced? This lady has been posting on EB (the lowest form of ads possible) for almost a decade, always in trashy incall locations. She's just blaming others. I'd never ever ever ever ever see her since reviews for years have said how you can bare her for extra. Please men, stop seeing this lady. Ew.

  8. #16848

    Any info on Elizabeth

    New link.

    https://ondate.com/female-escorts/583230/elizabeth

    Anyone seen her yet? Comms seem good??

    There was also another new face I recently heard from. Halo James.

    Any info on these??

  9. #16847

    Need some deets

    Has anyone seen this one? Easy to message with just not sure about the location.

    Any info is appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...a/436507977705

  10. #16846

    Brea!

    Quote Originally Posted by Badboy2  [View Original Post]
    My Asian massage spots are already overbooked as is, but they have been mentioned in massage thread. Brea of PLM is a favorite with one the best finishing techniques by hand. I still don't know what she does with her hands, but its awesome and she has a great MILF body.
    Brea is a blast. Bodybuilder lean. Great personality. Looks like the hot soccer mom you stared at at a high school soccer game. If I had the funds, I would see her once a week. As to the finish. It is a plenty of lube hand technique. Feels just like a great BJ. If she wiped her chin after you would swear it was a BJ.

    Damn, now I need to book some time with her.

  11. #16845

    Tes BBW

    I've been wanting to see Tes for awhile and our schedules didn't line up until this past week. She is south of Stl but worth the drive IMHO. She does require picture verification. I love nice titties, and she has a great rack. She is a larger girl, but carries the weight well. And she is young and very cute, with a sweet personality.

    We started out with some light kissing (she told me that depends on whether she likes the guy) and moved to a really good BBBJ. She had just gotten off work, so I was her first client and I enjoyed going down on her clean, tasty kitty. Suited up and didn't make it past mish as she was quite tight. She does this to supplement her regular day job, so she is not available very often. I will be repeating.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3143465448/1

  12. #16844

    Parker

    Can someone help me out with parker's phone number? I lost it.

  13. #16843
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyD138  [View Original Post]
    What are some of your favorite massage spots / providers?
    My Asian massage spots are already overbooked as is, but they have been mentioned in massage thread. Brea of PLM is a favorite with one the best finishing techniques by hand. I still don't know what she does with her hands, but its awesome and she has a great MILF body.

  14. #16842

    Hard fake ones

    Quote Originally Posted by Stl26  [View Original Post]
    Fake hard bolt ons.
    Thanks for sharing this little detail. I don't mind man mades, but when they are rock hard that's a hard no for me. Reminds me of when I saw Lori Knottykneads some years ago. Cute MILF, but the hard titties made her a one and done.

  15. #16841
    Quote Originally Posted by Badboy2  [View Original Post]
    It's hard to find a provider who will schedule promptly and not ghost you. It's even more frustrating when you have time off and no one is responding in a timely manner. I had one lady respond back TWO days later. It's no loss for me, I just have plenty of money saved up for a time when a good one comes around. I pass on most of women that are not my flavor or asking for a deposit. I feel your pain.

    Charlotte, formerly Eden is / was the best for me. I just haven't had time to see her since she moved. There are a few who come into town that are okay, but I get by with massage time mostly.
    What are some of your favorite massage spots / providers?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape