Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,666 to 1,680 of 18670
-
03-05-26 19:26 #17005Regular Member

Posts: 1Any recommendations in the east valley
With all the busts going on in Chandler, I was looking for some recommendations in Chandler, Gilbert, Tempe, Mesa. Desert Spa was A+.
-
03-05-26 16:37 #17004Senior Member

Posts: 35Thanks for your review and my experience was also similar. She was a busy when I gor there and I have to wait for her for at least 15 minutes but it worth it. When she came back I can see her kitty as she put no underwear, looking at it was supper sexy. Eventhough I wanted some massage I changed my mind and went directly into the play. She gave nice BBBJ and her eye contact is killing. Then put she put the rubber, first missionary and then doggy. I left happy, she said she will be here for the month. One note thing that area has less traffic which makes things great for discrete visit.
Originally Posted by WifiWarrior88
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-26 16:26 #17003Senior Member

Posts: 122A1 massage in chandler
Looks like another Chandler location got shut down. I was in the area today and the sighs are gone, lights are off and door is locked. I figured it was only a matter of time because of the proximity to some Dr offices. Man chandler is drying up.
-
03-05-26 15:53 #17002Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 42Wonderful talents Lily at Jiajia at Lucky Spa (on 96th ave and peoria)
Have to agree with this review, I've seen Lily a few times before and she is super sexy. Like a very horny MILF eager to milk your cock and suck you dry. I wanted to see her today but when I got there she was unfortunately busy. Instead she introduced me to her friend Jiajia who is also a pretty cute girl. Jiajia speaks great English so no translator needed, plus she's got an infectious energy. Greeted me right as I got to the door with a very warm "hello" that instantly made me like her. I decided to book her for the hour and had an excellent time. She really goes the extra mile to take care of you.
Originally Posted by Mustashio
[View Original Post]
Inside the room, she wraps her arms around my neck and gives me a LFK. I was rock hard in no time she knelt down and started an enthusiastic BLS and BBBJ. Very nice feeling with some twisting motion from her hands at the base. Made several attempts at DT that felt amazing.
I lay her down for DATY and she squirms in appreciation. She's probably cum a few times today but she's a trooper, moaning and grabbing my hair. Once she's good and wet, I tease her a little more and we switch places. Her BBBJ is slurpy and wet, excellent suction. She uses a hand by default. My preference is hands free so I guide her and she's obedient. Good girl. She does a little rotation through dick, balls, and a little light rimming. Very nice. Once I'm rock hard, on with the condom and she hops on top for some energetic cowgirl. This girl has the stamina of a marathon runner, she's incredible. I feel myself getting too close so I get on top and take over, long slow strokes. She's enthusiastic and makes me feel great fucking her. She was really squeezing hard which felt absolutely amazing and after about 7 minutes I unloaded in the cover. She left to get a hot towel and came back in and cleaned me up and gave me a good 15 minutes of massage which was about how much time we had left to wrap up the session.
Jiajia is awesome and I'll be back for sure.
-
03-05-26 13:35 #17001Regular Member

Posts: 5Can you please share cross sections of the location?
Originally Posted by WifiWarrior88
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-26 11:40 #17000Regular Member

Posts: 1Anyone try?
This popped up in my internet travels and thought I'd see if any one has experience with her?
https://estiebestieaz.glossgenius.com/
-
03-05-26 10:13 #16999Regular Member

Posts: 10Hello — longtime lurker but first time posting and first time thinking about trying this.
I'm a little confused about how the payment structure usually works. Is the house fee typically fixed, or does it vary depending on the place?
I'm also not totally clear on the tipping part. How do you know how much tip is expected, especially if different services are offered? Is there a general range people follow, or is it something the provider usually mentions?
Just trying to understand the etiquette so I don't do something awkward on my first visit. Any advice and first time spa recommendations would be appreciated. Thanks!
-
03-04-26 20:16 #16998Senior Member

Posts: 160This was tagged by my algorithm
https://youtu.be/4qvuQVsEg6k?si=lMBscJYY3E5E6gaw
Originally Posted by IndyJon
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-26 19:57 #16997Senior Member

Posts: 36[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
03-04-26 17:56 #16996Senior Member

Posts: 353The news article that talks about the raid at Cozy Spa says that the new place is at Lindsay and University. Given that was in the news article, I don't think I'd go there.
Originally Posted by Sanosek
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-26 22:59 #16995Banned Member

Posts: 67Star Peoria
What a let down. I'm in the EV and happened to be in the area so based on a review from about 3 weeks ago I decided to stop in and see Ava. Called ahead and was told she was gone, well, I had a tight time window so I went anyways. I got nothing close to what Ava was described as; young, petite, hot and unrushed. I got Lucy who is quite long in the teeth. We've all had worse, but this is nothing to go out of the way for. More like "It's 9:30 pm and this money is burning a hole in my pocket".
It wasn't rushed, it was a CBJ on 2" of my unimpressed dick. Decided I'd rather rub one out while she did some BLS and that was uninspiring as well.
I hear awesome things about the west side but I'm 0/1 out there.
-
03-03-26 21:50 #16994Senior Member

Posts: 4067th and Olive avenue behind liquor store. Spa63
Angela and Jenny are here this month. I really like Jenny's cute smile and big tits. She's been gone for a while, so it was nice to see her again and get great CFS, normal BBBJ to start. She really makes me laugh whenever I go in there, and she's one of the few that truely enjoys this work and lets go in the room. 1. 5 with h. F. Of 50. - she got a nice body and one of the best smiles. I'll be back.
-
03-03-26 21:35 #16993Senior Member

Posts: 40When I searched on the map, it said this was Surprise AZ -not Sun City. Right?
Originally Posted by KeithIsInaz
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-26 19:49 #16992Senior Member

Posts: 58Where did Cozy move?
Do you happen to know where Cozy is currently located? I want to visit.
Originally Posted by MoonChaser9
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-26 17:47 #16991Regular Member

Posts: 19Nicole
I have only gotten L1 there, do you mind sharing what the tip for L2 was? You can PM me too if you prefer.
Originally Posted by PowerZ
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





