Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #56011

    Out of towner coming back with questions

    Hey out of town we used to come to Orlando often and never had a complaint till a few places shut down I'm finally coming back I was wonder what's the range of fees I should be expecting I'm also into the spot where the girls walk in and offer a 4 hand so if I could get some standard fees on that keep me please reply or send a message also looking for women into tuma also would really like to know the best spot for that and the best spots for really good 4 hand fun and the rates please pm or reply so I'm not walking into the wrong places spending just looking for a prime experience looking forward to the pms.

  2. #56010
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1229
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinku03  [View Original Post]
    Mind if I ask how you know? My 6th sense was just telling me there are people nearby watching me LOL.
    I talk to the girls from time to time when not being rushed.

    Trust your senses.

  3. #56009
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkGew  [View Original Post]
    Yes, not just LEO but date gone bad or robbery....real close!
    Mind if I ask how you know? My 6th sense was just telling me there are people nearby watching me LOL.

  4. #56008
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1229
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinku03  [View Original Post]
    One thing I was wondering is if Meiji set up a lookout nearby the girl's room to watch out for the boys in blue.
    Yes, not just LEO but date gone bad or robbery....real close!

  5. #56007
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 252

    Oh WOW Raw Dog? She allows?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sexture96  [View Original Post]
    Heard orchid got new rotation so decided to check them out. Had a late session with Abby. Tiny little asian girl with long straight brown hair and looking about mid 20's. Real tits no fake implants but only B cup. Got a flirty and gentle personality which gets your chillaxed and in the mood. Started with table shower for some slippery fun and then onto the solo dragon with 69 with great mutual action. She then went down on the dragon and deep throated her and gagged her with no issue. Put her on the table and started banging her mish style. We switched several positions before I k9'd the hell out of her raw dog style. Tiny little power house.
    Not my cup of tea! But are you saying Abby allows herself to get pounded Raw Dog style? Did she allow CIP? And all that for the standard 240? It might be of interest to fellow mongers!

  6. #56006

    Line up looking good at Orchid

    Heard orchid got new rotation so decided to check them out. Had a late session with Abby. Tiny little asian girl with long straight brown hair and looking about mid 20's. Real tits no fake implants but only B cup. Got a flirty and gentle personality which gets your chillaxed and in the mood. Started with table shower for some slippery fun and then onto the solo dragon with 69 with great mutual action. She then went down on the dragon and deep throated her and gagged her with no issue. Put her on the table and started banging her mish style. We switched several positions before I k9'd the hell out of her raw dog style. Tiny little power house.

  7. #56005
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 252

    Another AMP friend of hers told me "maybe in June"

    Quote Originally Posted by BigInJapan  [View Original Post]
    Last I heard, she was still back in China and not sure when she will return to Orlando.
    She might come back in June another AMP provider told me when I asked about her a few weeks ago. But she couldn't tell me where? Or which week? She even blurted out May then suddenly she said "No in June" so take it for what it's worth.

  8. #56004
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilChil  [View Original Post]
    As Dick stated they are in different areas, be prepared to drive. I wouldn't recommend this option if a 20 or 30 minute drive across town is a deal breaker.

    The locations I went to were all clean and safe. Although one I went to (not recently) was in a mid-range hotel (Hampton) where I got to walk past a front desk and literally say hello to the clerk, had to wonder if that could be an issue with traffic.

    It seems the outdoor facing type rooms would be preferable.

    The one I went to last week in Universal area was that way. Still lots of eyes but whatever. It was clean and seemed safe.
    One thing I was wondering is if Meiji set up a lookout nearby the girl's room to watch out for the boys in blue.

  9. #56003

    Meiji location

    Quote Originally Posted by DickJackman  [View Original Post]
    All the Meiji locations you referenced are accurate. There are currently Meiji providers available in the Altamonte, Downtown and Universal areas.

    meiji118.com
    As Dick stated they are in different areas, be prepared to drive. I wouldn't recommend this option if a 20 or 30 minute drive across town is a deal breaker.

    The locations I went to were all clean and safe. Although one I went to (not recently) was in a mid-range hotel (Hampton) where I got to walk past a front desk and literally say hello to the clerk, had to wonder if that could be an issue with traffic.

    It seems the outdoor facing type rooms would be preferable.

    The one I went to last week in Universal area was that way. Still lots of eyes but whatever. It was clean and seemed safe.

  10. #56002
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkGew  [View Original Post]
    Got anything on Tiffany's return?
    Last I heard, she was still back in China and not sure when she will return to Orlando.

  11. #56001

    Meiji

    Quote Originally Posted by Steven42  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone confirm the latest location Meiji is using? Following this forum they were near Altamonte, then Downtown, then near Universal. Heading out this weekend, struggling between Lavender (easiest location), Orchid, Tokyo, or Meiji. It's been way too long.
    All the Meiji locations you referenced are accurate. There are currently Meiji providers available in the Altamonte, Downtown and Universal areas.

    meiji118.com

  12. #56000
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by Butigroove  [View Original Post]
    I'm flying in in about a month. Where I'm from they usually like us to call to make an appointment. Is it better to call or just walk in?
    It's always good to call ahead and make an appointment, especially if you're wanting a specific time or have an unusual request. But if they're busy, you may still have to wait. Just called the day ahead and find out who's working and make an appointment.

  13. #55999
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkGew  [View Original Post]
    Don't go after heavy rains, I did and smelled musky and ceiling tiles were coming down. I didn't stay too many better options here.
    Yeah not a good place at all. Lower tier girls trying to charge more and do less. There's only one girl I have met at that place worth repeating with and that was a girl named Mia (I think) with all the tattoos. Other than that haven't seen anything good there. Don't waste any money there.

  14. #55998

    Meiji location (s)

    Can anyone confirm the latest location Meiji is using? Following this forum they were near Altamonte, then Downtown, then near Universal. Heading out this weekend, struggling between Lavender (easiest location), Orchid, Tokyo, or Meiji. It's been way too long.

  15. #55997
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 252

    Yes! Everyone was on a different page here!

    Quote Originally Posted by DrWilly  [View Original Post]
    This place has been known as Magic Massage Spa for a long time. This is NOT associated with or related to Magic Massage in Altamonte Springs.

    Historical reports (if you were to SEARCH on the word MAGIC) are probably pretty much worthless, as the place seems to have a long history of being highly variable from one provider to the next. In other words, there doesn't seem to be a single management service standard, and (as you noted) each provider sets their own rules. Management seems to just take whoever they can get from the "Asian Pussy Want Ads".

    My direct experience with the place was with a favored provider with whom I had exchanged phone numbers so we could keep in contact. I originally saw this provider in Winter Haven, but she moves around to different locations of her own selection. At one point, she texted me to let me know she was working out of Magic Massage on OBT and I visited her there. Upon entry, I was greeted by another provider who was not AT ALL appealing, but my girl was ready and waiting. I definitely got the sense that my girl had simply shopped those "Asian Pussy Want Ads" and selected a location where she felt safe and could ply her trade on her terms. I know she's done the same when working out of a location in West Palm, as well as that (now defunct) place in Winter Haven.

    Personally, I wouldn't return to the place unless I was seeing a provider I had seen before and probably from some other location.
    YES! Each experience with a different therapist was unpredictable and disjointed. Some were demanding a house fee on top of the expected fee. Others were saying they wouldn't do table showers while others wouldn't hesitate to do it. Some therapists were making sure I got sprayed down with alcohol first if excluding table showers while others just ripped my clothes off! LOL and got right into it! Lastly some say we only do 30 minutes and others are willing to give 90 minutes sessions so it's definitely a mixed bag and nobody's on the same page!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape