Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #56004
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilChil  [View Original Post]
    As Dick stated they are in different areas, be prepared to drive. I wouldn't recommend this option if a 20 or 30 minute drive across town is a deal breaker.

    The locations I went to were all clean and safe. Although one I went to (not recently) was in a mid-range hotel (Hampton) where I got to walk past a front desk and literally say hello to the clerk, had to wonder if that could be an issue with traffic.

    It seems the outdoor facing type rooms would be preferable.

    The one I went to last week in Universal area was that way. Still lots of eyes but whatever. It was clean and seemed safe.
    One thing I was wondering is if Meiji set up a lookout nearby the girl's room to watch out for the boys in blue.

  2. #56003

    Meiji location

    Quote Originally Posted by DickJackman  [View Original Post]
    All the Meiji locations you referenced are accurate. There are currently Meiji providers available in the Altamonte, Downtown and Universal areas.

    meiji118.com
    As Dick stated they are in different areas, be prepared to drive. I wouldn't recommend this option if a 20 or 30 minute drive across town is a deal breaker.

    The locations I went to were all clean and safe. Although one I went to (not recently) was in a mid-range hotel (Hampton) where I got to walk past a front desk and literally say hello to the clerk, had to wonder if that could be an issue with traffic.

    It seems the outdoor facing type rooms would be preferable.

    The one I went to last week in Universal area was that way. Still lots of eyes but whatever. It was clean and seemed safe.

  3. #56002
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkGew  [View Original Post]
    Got anything on Tiffany's return?
    Last I heard, she was still back in China and not sure when she will return to Orlando.

  4. #56001

    Meiji

    Quote Originally Posted by Steven42  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone confirm the latest location Meiji is using? Following this forum they were near Altamonte, then Downtown, then near Universal. Heading out this weekend, struggling between Lavender (easiest location), Orchid, Tokyo, or Meiji. It's been way too long.
    All the Meiji locations you referenced are accurate. There are currently Meiji providers available in the Altamonte, Downtown and Universal areas.

    meiji118.com

  5. #56000
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by Butigroove  [View Original Post]
    I'm flying in in about a month. Where I'm from they usually like us to call to make an appointment. Is it better to call or just walk in?
    It's always good to call ahead and make an appointment, especially if you're wanting a specific time or have an unusual request. But if they're busy, you may still have to wait. Just called the day ahead and find out who's working and make an appointment.

  6. #55999
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkGew  [View Original Post]
    Don't go after heavy rains, I did and smelled musky and ceiling tiles were coming down. I didn't stay too many better options here.
    Yeah not a good place at all. Lower tier girls trying to charge more and do less. There's only one girl I have met at that place worth repeating with and that was a girl named Mia (I think) with all the tattoos. Other than that haven't seen anything good there. Don't waste any money there.

  7. #55998

    Meiji location (s)

    Can anyone confirm the latest location Meiji is using? Following this forum they were near Altamonte, then Downtown, then near Universal. Heading out this weekend, struggling between Lavender (easiest location), Orchid, Tokyo, or Meiji. It's been way too long.

  8. #55997
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 252

    Yes! Everyone was on a different page here!

    Quote Originally Posted by DrWilly  [View Original Post]
    This place has been known as Magic Massage Spa for a long time. This is NOT associated with or related to Magic Massage in Altamonte Springs.

    Historical reports (if you were to SEARCH on the word MAGIC) are probably pretty much worthless, as the place seems to have a long history of being highly variable from one provider to the next. In other words, there doesn't seem to be a single management service standard, and (as you noted) each provider sets their own rules. Management seems to just take whoever they can get from the "Asian Pussy Want Ads".

    My direct experience with the place was with a favored provider with whom I had exchanged phone numbers so we could keep in contact. I originally saw this provider in Winter Haven, but she moves around to different locations of her own selection. At one point, she texted me to let me know she was working out of Magic Massage on OBT and I visited her there. Upon entry, I was greeted by another provider who was not AT ALL appealing, but my girl was ready and waiting. I definitely got the sense that my girl had simply shopped those "Asian Pussy Want Ads" and selected a location where she felt safe and could ply her trade on her terms. I know she's done the same when working out of a location in West Palm, as well as that (now defunct) place in Winter Haven.

    Personally, I wouldn't return to the place unless I was seeing a provider I had seen before and probably from some other location.
    YES! Each experience with a different therapist was unpredictable and disjointed. Some were demanding a house fee on top of the expected fee. Others were saying they wouldn't do table showers while others wouldn't hesitate to do it. Some therapists were making sure I got sprayed down with alcohol first if excluding table showers while others just ripped my clothes off! LOL and got right into it! Lastly some say we only do 30 minutes and others are willing to give 90 minutes sessions so it's definitely a mixed bag and nobody's on the same page!

  9. #55996
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1229
    Quote Originally Posted by VictorXtra1  [View Original Post]
    The AMP is tucked in a small grey building and it just says SPA in large capital letters directly across the street from the high end Indian restaurant Bombay Kitchen.

    260 for a half hour massage and 280 for a full hour massage and 500 for a one hour 4 hand massage.

    Prices are firm and appear to be non-negotiable.

    Therapeutic services vary from girl to girl as some are identical service wise as the Big 3 and others have hard limits and restrictions and want to use raincoats for everything and don't want to be GFE but the prices for the therapy remains the same.

    The relatively prettier ones have a long list of don't's and NO's and the average whatever looking ones offer services identical to the top dogs in Orlando but you don't get to choose your therapist it's whomever turn is next but everyone is expected to pay the same fee but your service may not be on par as the client in the next room etc. If you know what I mean. I guess in this establishment they allow the staff to set their own rules and guidelines unlike other AMPs where everyone pretty much follows the same routine.
    Don't go after heavy rains, I did and smelled musky and ceiling tiles were coming down. I didn't stay too many better options here.

  10. #55995

    RE: SPA AMP on S. O. B. T across the street from Indian restaurant Bombay

    Quote Originally Posted by VictorXtra1  [View Original Post]
    The AMP is tucked in a small grey building and it just says SPA in large capital letters directly across the street from the high end Indian restaurant Bombay Kitchen.

    260 for a half hour massage and 280 for a full hour massage and 500 for a one hour 4 hand massage.

    Prices are firm and appear to be non-negotiable.

    Therapeutic services vary from girl to girl as some are identical service wise as the Big 3 and others have hard limits and restrictions and want to use raincoats for everything and don't want to be GFE but the prices for the therapy remains the same.

    The relatively prettier ones have a long list of don't's and NO's and the average whatever looking ones offer services identical to the top dogs in Orlando but you don't get to choose your therapist it's whomever turn is next but everyone is expected to pay the same fee but your service may not be on par as the client in the next room etc. If you know what I mean. I guess in this establishment they allow the staff to set their own rules and guidelines unlike other AMPs where everyone pretty much follows the same routine.
    This place has been known as Magic Massage Spa for a long time. This is NOT associated with or related to Magic Massage in Altamonte Springs.

    Historical reports (if you were to SEARCH on the word MAGIC) are probably pretty much worthless, as the place seems to have a long history of being highly variable from one provider to the next. In other words, there doesn't seem to be a single management service standard, and (as you noted) each provider sets their own rules. Management seems to just take whoever they can get from the "Asian Pussy Want Ads".

    My direct experience with the place was with a favored provider with whom I had exchanged phone numbers so we could keep in contact. I originally saw this provider in Winter Haven, but she moves around to different locations of her own selection. At one point, she texted me to let me know she was working out of Magic Massage on OBT and I visited her there. Upon entry, I was greeted by another provider who was not AT ALL appealing, but my girl was ready and waiting. I definitely got the sense that my girl had simply shopped those "Asian Pussy Want Ads" and selected a location where she felt safe and could ply her trade on her terms. I know she's done the same when working out of a location in West Palm, as well as that (now defunct) place in Winter Haven.

    Personally, I wouldn't return to the place unless I was seeing a provider I had seen before and probably from some other location.

  11. #55994

    Call or walk-in?

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    For the right price some of them will do just about anything. Sounds like you need to see them around 6:30 or 7:00 in order to make it to the airport by 8:30. Like MarkGew said try it out and you might be surprised at their answer. I have seen some of these girls as early as 5:45 AM. Not a lot, but maybe a handful of times before 7 AM.
    I'm flying in in about a month. Where I'm from they usually like us to call to make an appointment. Is it better to call or just walk in?

  12. #55993
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinku03  [View Original Post]
    Yeah. I asked about Meiji girls only, and EveryDay J was talking about Jenny, the Vietnamese girl.

    After a bit of research, I think it might be this girl called V Jenney which can be found on this website below. EveryDay J can confirm it to be sure though.

    https://sweetangels.net
    On that link the girl V Jenny is definitely the Vietnamese Jenny that we were talking about in Orlando at Meiji.

  13. #55992
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    Let us know if she has plans to come back.
    She's not working right now. She's back home on the west coast taking a break. She's says she'll be back soon, whatever that means, but couldn't say exactly when.

  14. #55991
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by EveryDayJ  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, V Jenny at this link.

    Yeah, pretty sure Happy was referring to the same Jenny. I don't actually think I've ever met the AMP Jenny, at least I can't say for sure.

    I haven't reached out to her since she was here, but I'll check in with her.

    OK, so this jogs my memory. It had to have been your review or one similar that sparked me to make the appointment with her in the first place. I don't usually travel to the Greek isles too often, but lately I've been open to more excursions. The reviews you guys were posting were pretty compelling. So I went in kinda looking for that, but when she discussed extras in the beginning she only brought up the crudo, and at the time I politely declined. I thought it was curious she never mentioned Greek, but now reading this, I have an idea why lmfao. That balloon knot was tore tf up, she probably needed a break. When she asked me to get rid of the hat, we were already so deep in it and it was so intense, she was able to catch me slipping. I just let my guard down, but lessons learned. All's well that ends well and I didn't leave with anything more than I bargained for.
    Haha, I'm dying man. "that balloon knot looked tore tf up" I did tear that ass up that day, but I was assuming she did that with a lot of people. When I was getting ready to walk out the door, she giggled and said no one's ever fucked her like that before and apologized for not helping me get dressed. I just kissed her on the forehead and said have a good day, honey.

    I still can't believe she would let me switch holes without changing the cover or cleaning off.

    After reading your review, I was wishing she was still here so I could go get another workout in. LOL.

  15. #55990
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by Luckyshamrock  [View Original Post]
    Flew in from Ohio on Sunday and went straight to Orchid thanks to everyone's reviews. Ohio doesn't have anything near what you get here. Abby was amazing. I fly out Friday from MCO but probably have to be at the airport by 8-8:30. Do any of these amazing establishments open early enough for me to have another experience Friday before I leave to go back to the dread of bad weather?
    For the right price some of them will do just about anything. Sounds like you need to see them around 6:30 or 7:00 in order to make it to the airport by 8:30. Like MarkGew said try it out and you might be surprised at their answer. I have seen some of these girls as early as 5:45 AM. Not a lot, but maybe a handful of times before 7 AM.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape