Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 28 of 890 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 78 128 528 ... LastLast
Results 406 to 420 of 13348
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12943
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 123

    Bella at Sun Spa

    Happened to be working in the area today and had just finished my shift. Feeling tired and sore, I popped into Sun Spa before heading home. Wasn't really expecting anything extraordinary, cause all I wanted was a soothing relaxing rub down. In I went, as soon as I enter there premises, I was happily greeted by Bella, whom was dress in an nice little outfit (t-shirt, and shorts). I ask for a hour session, which they didn't offer, instead I was provided a 45 min session with table shower. Which I glad accepted, since I can really use a sensual soapy scrub down. Went ahead and paid the house fee for my session. Bella escorted me to the room first, so I can undress and wrap myself with a towel. While she went to get the table shower ready. Bella then returns and took me to the table shower run, where she had me laid face down as she spray me down, then lather my back all nice and soap, she did a nice scrub down on my back neck, shoulder then the rest of my body. She then had me flip and soap me down, scrub me clean, then help dry me off with a nice fresh clean towel. Afterward she took me back to the room. Once inside I laid down, while Bella worked on my aching shoulders, neck and back, during the session we chit chat about random things, her English was pretty good, she was able to communicate back with me which made the session more cozy. Throughout the massage on my back I felt quite relax, on the flip I was offered items off her special menu, But since she was kind an all, I only requested a nice little handy, which she did quite well, she would nibble on my chest, spoke some erotic sensual words while jerking me off till completion. Overall, I enjoyed the session. Her massage technique was splendid and did the job relieving my aches and pain.

  2. #12942

    Sweet spa

    Quote Originally Posted by DunKin9  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any input on Sweet Spa in Clearwater? Is it worth trying out or is it legit?
    Been there for years. Went years ago and it the classic "rub and tug" operation, which doesn't get reviewed much. I would say it's worth a shot.

  3. #12941

    Sweet Spa lcot

    Does anyone have any input on Sweet Spa in Clearwater? Is it worth trying out or is it legit?
    Last edited by DunKin9; 03-08-26 at 12:38. Reason: add info

  4. #12940

    Sunflowercute 26 yr old

    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaLawyer  [View Original Post]
    Hey y'all I'm going to pull the trigger on this one tomorrow, anyone have any info I should know before going in? Seems pretty nice to talk to and cute. PM me or reply idc I'll probably be on till I go.

    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...lmt-96893.html

    I'm debating just canceling though and trying out Sunflower, any suggestions?
    There was a super cute 26 yr old there. Manmade C's. 5'4". Great service.

  5. #12939
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaLawyer  [View Original Post]
    Hey y'all I'm going to pull the trigger on this one tomorrow, anyone have any info I should know before going in? Seems pretty nice to talk to and cute. PM me or reply idc I'll probably be on till I go.

    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...lmt-96893.html

    I'm debating just canceling though and trying out Sunflower, any suggestions?
    Look in the St Pete forum. Word is that she's a nice lady with no complaints on service, but the pics are very old and depict a much slimmer and younger version of what you'll be seeing.

  6. #12938

    Massage tomorrow hopefully

    Hey y'all I'm going to pull the trigger on this one tomorrow, anyone have any info I should know before going in? Seems pretty nice to talk to and cute. PM me or reply idc I'll probably be on till I go.

    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...lmt-96893.html

    I'm debating just canceling though and trying out Sunflower, any suggestions?

  7. #12937
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by RowdyReptile  [View Original Post]
    Unless you provide a link.

    No frosty for you.
    Rowdy have you heard anything further on this? I'm down in that area a lot at my Tampa office.

  8. #12936
    Quote Originally Posted by CloseToHome  [View Original Post]
    I was incorrect. Arrest location does show as Lithia Pinecrest.
    She's cute. And not 60 yo. LOL.

  9. #12935

    Correction

    Quote Originally Posted by Rub101  [View Original Post]
    Massage place near/on lithia pinecrest in Brandon had a visit from HCSO and arrested a female. Stay frosty!
    Quote Originally Posted by CloseToHome  [View Original Post]
    I did not see any arrests for this location, I did see an online arrest on 3/3 at RH though. Looks like it's possibly the same person from Lithia dba "Hannah" but arrest was at the RH address.
    I was incorrect. Arrest location does show as Lithia Pinecrest.

  10. #12934

    Rh leo

    Quote Originally Posted by Rub101  [View Original Post]
    Massage place near/on lithia pinecrest in Brandon had a visit from HCSO and arrested a female. Stay frosty!
    I did not see any arrests for this location, I did see an online arrest on 3/3 at RH though. Looks like it's possibly the same person from Lithia dba "Hannah" but arrest was at the RH address.

  11. #12933

    It didn't happen

    Quote Originally Posted by Rub101  [View Original Post]
    Massage place near/on lithia pinecrest in Brandon had a visit from HCSO and arrested a female. Stay frosty!
    Unless you provide a link.

    No frosty for you.

  12. #12932
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4911

    HCSO visit 3/3/26

    Massage place near/on lithia pinecrest in Brandon had a visit from HCSO and arrested a female. Stay frosty!

  13. #12931

    Where is RH

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnightpass  [View Original Post]
    Not me, but this may help. RH, Lucy, 18-25:

    "Good girl Lucy takes care of you the whole time. She's cute and hot.

    We paid the hourly fee and went into the room. It was for the massage. She put pressure on my back and even dug into the deep, tight spots in my lower back with her knees, which felt great.

    In fact, her BBBJ was pretty good. She let her head hang and sucked hard for a while. Next, she climbed on top for some cowgirl action. I just relaxed and enjoyed it while rubbing her big tits. After about ten minutes, she asks me if I'd like to switch to doggy. We switched places, and I took over. When I look down at her like this, I only lasted a minute before I blow into the cover. It was so good that I didn't last long. Her pussy was tight.

    I had a great time here, and Lucy is the gem girl I found. I will definitely see her again!
    Is this the RH in Brandon? Your review of Lucy sounded great. I think I'd like to try her out.

  14. #12930

    Re: Lucy at Roman Holiday

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnightpass  [View Original Post]
    Not me, but this may help. RH, Lucy, 18-25:

    "Good girl Lucy takes care of you the whole time. She's cute and hot.

    We paid the hourly fee and went into the room. It was for the massage. She put pressure on my back and even dug into the deep, tight spots in my lower back with her knees, which felt great.

    In fact, her BBBJ was pretty good. She let her head hang and sucked hard for a while. Next, she climbed on top for some cowgirl action. I just relaxed and enjoyed it while rubbing her big tits. After about ten minutes, she asks me if I'd like to switch to doggy. We switched places, and I took over. When I look down at her like this, I only lasted a minute before I blow into the cover. It was so good that I didn't last long. Her pussy was tight.

    I had a great time here, and Lucy is the gem girl I found. I will definitely see her again!
    Thanks for the information.

  15. #12929
    Quote Originally Posted by TherealBbcMonger  [View Original Post]
    I have read several positive reviews for Roman Holiday and am considering a visit to Tampa next month.

    I am looking for recommendations for the best establishments in the Tampa area. Specifically, I am interested in locations that feature younger staff, as I have had difficulty finding suitable providers in Connecticut. To ensure a good fit, I would like to focus on locations with younger providers. With that said I am not interested in any older providers and any AMPs in Tampa. Any information or recommendations you could provide would be very helpful.
    Not me, but this may help. RH, Lucy, 18-25:

    "Good girl Lucy takes care of you the whole time. She's cute and hot.

    We paid the hourly fee and went into the room. It was for the massage. She put pressure on my back and even dug into the deep, tight spots in my lower back with her knees, which felt great.

    In fact, her BBBJ was pretty good. She let her head hang and sucked hard for a while. Next, she climbed on top for some cowgirl action. I just relaxed and enjoyed it while rubbing her big tits. After about ten minutes, she asks me if I'd like to switch to doggy. We switched places, and I took over. When I look down at her like this, I only lasted a minute before I blow into the cover. It was so good that I didn't last long. Her pussy was tight.

    I had a great time here, and Lucy is the gem girl I found. I will definitely see her again!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape