Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 29286
-
03-05-26 11:46 #27861Senior Member

Posts: 32Lucky Sunshine Spa
Had a visit at Lucky Sunshine Spa. I saw 2 girls. Cici was thin with C cups and a flat stomach extremely pretty girl. Alina was tall, C cups, a little thicker and pretty too. Both girls were young and ready. Both started with a b2 b massage that felt really good. Both were paying attention to detail and it wasn't too hard or too soft. Played down below when I got the chance and both didn't mind. On the flip both gave a deep BJ. I was really surprised and excited they could do that. Both asked for mish and doggy and took their time since all 3 of us were enjoying ourselves. Finished in bag. Will definitely repeat.
-
03-05-26 11:22 #27860Senior Member

Posts: 59Apologies
Apologies for providing half baked information and wasting your time regarding sunshine. I have seen them while they are all dressed up and in lounge area. I should have provided a proper info after trying them.
Immigration- may be mamasan was only talking about indy exclusively. Even I had a solid experience with Apt girls (J, Vietnamese) in Chicago but it was back in Dec. And Jan.
-
03-04-26 23:22 #27859Shill for Smilingmodels, ignore all posts

Posts: 171Sunshine spa and immigration
I don't really think it's immigration now. If you take a look at the Chicago forum Apt girls they are getting a ton of hot Japanese ladies. These are top tier jav girls. I got to see some in California and damn they're a million times better than the talent we have here in Indiana! Also. I did checkout sunshine and both girls were in their late 30's or mid 40's. One of them had a terrible attitude and the other sas really nice but had a butter chubby face so I did not stay.
-
03-04-26 22:35 #27858Regular Member

Posts: 32Alina sunshine
Been there yesterday. I had good luck at this spot last month, as Angela from Angel spa worked last month. Rode there after work to try this month's rotation. May be you've seen another provider but Alina seemed to be 30+. C bolts. Tall lady. Took hhr paid house fee, was in a mood to only have l1. She has a decent back. I realized she didn't wear her panties as soon as the massage started. Rub was good. Started with a butt massage and the pressure was really good. By the time, my hands were allover gliding her ass. She understood the assignment and asked what she can do to serve junior. English is oKOK BTW. Initially, thought of settling only on HJ, but she pushed me to have BBj. She seemed pleasing and enthusiastic and couldn't say no, Paid. 120. Her BJ skills are good, she started off by kissing and licking around junior and got onto tip. She knows what she's doing and I like it. Finished by hand. Let me know if someone finds luck with CIM. Didn't try though.
Originally Posted by Badass05
[View Original Post]
Didn't have a chance to see other girl.
-
03-04-26 20:10 #27857Senior Member

Posts: 87Not today at sunshine
Stopped by this afternoon and the two working were mid 30's + didn't stay.
Originally Posted by Badass05
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-26 20:10 #27856Senior Member

Posts: 542Jen at Mojo
Shut down for now. Unsure if or when she will be back up.
Originally Posted by ServiceSeeker
[View Original Post]
Dave.
-
03-04-26 16:38 #27855Senior Member

Posts: 59Younger providers
One of the mamasan from the Heathrow spa mentioned that Due the ongoing immigration issues, it is harder to find younger providers as they are not ready to travel. Makes sense as it has been long time I got to see some one young. Anyways, talking about it, I could manage to find relatively younger providers at lucky sunshine spa at meridian. Both tall ladies, would like being referred as cici and Alina. Thin and enthusiastic. Didn't get to receive service though. They seemed sweet and around 25 27. Let the forum know if someone's mongering there.
Originally Posted by Rnorton217
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
-
03-04-26 16:27 #27854Senior Member

Posts: 59Julie- angel spa at Emerson should be first choice. But be aware of traffic during peak hours and on weekends. She is known for her tit job and nuru. I'm not sure if she's giving nuru now.
Originally Posted by Cdr44
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-26 14:57 #27853Senior Member

Posts: 67Jen update?
I was just wondering if anybody had any new info or updates on Jen at Mojo they could share.
-
03-04-26 14:16 #27852Regular Member

Posts: 15Titjob
Planning on stopping in Indy soon. Wondering if there is a provider that would be preferred for a titjob finish?
-
03-04-26 09:32 #27851Regular Member

Posts: 19Kitty at Mundy
I just got off work and figured I had enough time to check out Mundy before meeting some friends before dinner. I typically get my L1's at still waters. From my research, I've seen reports that $. 4 is the hhr and FS or even a CBJ is $. 4. I paid. 5 for hhr. Kitty is cute. I thought the accent was a little thicker than expected and I had a hard time understanding. Maybe it's my first time there or maybe it was later in the day but she asked for $1 for extras and that's fine but I only brought $1. 2 because of prior reports. Needless to say, I had a very expensive L1 and for a little more, I could've gotten better through DI or GH.
-
03-03-26 22:44 #27850Shill for Smilingmodels, ignore all posts

Posts: 171Inbox
Yeah candy was real good. Wish I tried BBFS with her. She seemed like she could do anything. Anyway I cleared up my inbox if anyone was trying to send a PM.
-
03-03-26 17:43 #27849Senior Member

Posts: 169Candy was a fucking treat. I wish the drive was shorter bc I'd drive a long way to see her but not that far. Didn't know she sold store but heard rumor she might. I checked TopSpa day after Mia left. I asked for Mia, knowing she had left, and started to leave. The lady was average looks and older, she wasn't too thrilled with me stopping in telling me there are young pretty girls at the other stores. I thought Lisa brought in better talent than Candy put in the store.
Originally Posted by Rnorton217
[View Original Post]
Well, ummm, I know the girls at the other stores in town and I just said nothing and exited. There's no reason to make the drive down there anymore, imo. Unless you want an uninterrupted hour. Probably guaranteed at these stores. Lineup hasn't changed at the other 4 since end of year.
-
03-03-26 15:48 #27848Senior Member

Posts: 413Messages
You have exceeded stored private messages.
Originally Posted by Rnorton217
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-26 15:11 #27847Shill for Smilingmodels, ignore all posts

Posts: 171Mountain aire and Shelbyville top spa update.
I posted an update and I guess it didn't go through. Anyway. Shelbyville will no longer have younger AMP MILFs as the spa was sold and candy will not return. On the other hand I went to checkout mountain aire and saw the woman that was described a couple reviews below. She looked to be 55 and not my type. She is stocky and heavier but she does in fact have huge breasts. I will say I have seen many Indian guys two man the girls. They pull up in one car and either take turns or do it at the same time. I can't stand the smell trail they leave behind as it smells like gyms mixed with onions! Anyway haven't seen any other new talent that catches my attention recently.








Reply With Quote





