Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 21 of 529 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 71 121 521 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 7921
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7621
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1229
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuut  [View Original Post]
    Idk why but jasmine wanted to give me a post shower and she blow dried my balls off. I like her more than anyone lmfao.
    Good for you! Nothing beats clicking with a provider and get extra treatment!

  2. #7620
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1229
    Quote Originally Posted by MJ1960  [View Original Post]
    Please empty. I sent a pm.
    Freed up some space.

  3. #7619
    Senior Member


    Posts: 517
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkGew  [View Original Post]
    Good input, I didn't know that about Aries, not an issue with me...also saw her in orlando.
    Idk why but jasmine wanted to give me a post shower and she blow dried my balls off. I like her more than anyone lmfao.

  4. #7618

    Liberty'O

    Quote Originally Posted by Rumisyum69  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone monger here say you were in her OF vids? She has bunch of content with many of us in it!
    Guilty! But you will have to pay to find out or figure out which ones! Haha! Another woman who took me places I've never been before or since and for that I'm truly grateful!

  5. #7617

    Full inbox

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkGew  [View Original Post]
    Good input, I didn't know that about Aries, not an issue with me...also saw her in orlando.
    Please empty. I sent a pm.

  6. #7616

    Confess

    Can anyone monger here say you were in her OF vids? She has bunch of content with many of us in it!

    Quote Originally Posted by Readytoo  [View Original Post]
    I believe it is LibertyUnleased or Libertyunleashed.

  7. #7615

    Liberty

    Quote Originally Posted by Islander65  [View Original Post]
    What's her OF account handle?
    I believe it is LibertyUnleased or Libertyunleashed.

  8. #7614
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1229
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuut  [View Original Post]
    Was at 5 star in east Orlando over the weekend and talked to jasmine. Sasa and aries will be at zen I think maybe nowish or soon for a couple of weeks. I didn't really love my session with aries but I loves me some Jasmin and Sasa is great too. Aries is a looker just seemed to hate body hair:/ not much for me to do about that.
    Good input, I didn't know that about Aries, not an issue with me...also saw her in orlando.

  9. #7613
    Quote Originally Posted by Readytoo  [View Original Post]
    She is there a few days a week, best if you call and schedule an appointment with her to be sure she is there.

    Only fans account is still active.

    Have fun!!
    What's her OF account handle?

  10. #7612
    Senior Member


    Posts: 517

    Zen

    Was at 5 star in east Orlando over the weekend and talked to jasmine. Sasa and aries will be at zen I think maybe nowish or soon for a couple of weeks. I didn't really love my session with aries but I loves me some Jasmin and Sasa is great too. Aries is a looker just seemed to hate body hair:/ not much for me to do about that.

  11. #7611
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1229
    Quote Originally Posted by LTdan203  [View Original Post]
    Been around for a bit more then a year but never gotten really lucky. Been around like 6 different shops between Viera and cape canavral. Most I've gotten was honestly a kinda meh CBJ. Other then that all others just some handshakes and once was some cuddling and HJ with no fabric which was amazing but could never find again and from what I have put together I have been over tipping for it all.

    Some places iv gone I have seen are great but had no luck at all. Generally I go for. 8 for hr and one of my favorites is a 1. 5 hr for $ . 2 to the house. Usually for others I have $ . 2 up to $ . 8 but never anything more. Honestly the lower I have, more iv had. Then I see some getting around. 6 - . 8 LOL what am I missing.
    Google map zen melt massage on n. wickham. Upon entering introduce yourself then ask what is your name, if it isn't Aries ask for her and hand her 240 total all in that includes door fee and say hour with a shower

    Let us know how it goes.

  12. #7610

    Also confused

    By your post.

    Quote Originally Posted by LTdan203  [View Original Post]
    Been around for a bit more then a year but never gotten really lucky. Been around like 6 different shops between Viera and cape canavral. Most I've gotten was honestly a kinda meh CBJ. Other then that all others just some handshakes and once was some cuddling and HJ with no fabric which was amazing but could never find again and from what I have put together I have been over tipping for it all.

    Some places iv gone I have seen are great but had no luck at all. Generally I go for. 8 for hr and one of my favorites is a 1. 5 hr for $ . 2 to the house. Usually for others I have $ . 2 up to $ . 8 but never anything more. Honestly the lower I have, more iv had. Then I see some getting around. 6 - . 8 LOL what am I missing.

  13. #7609

    Liberty, Great Report

    Quote Originally Posted by Rumisyum69  [View Original Post]
    Glad to hear liberty love is still back at it! Is she at the parlor everyday now or were you lucky to catch her at the right time? I haven't seen her post lately unless she has an ad up I haven't saw? Got to pay her a visit sometime again. Also is her only fans account still active or around? Again great report!
    She is there a few days a week, best if you call and schedule an appointment with her to be sure she is there.

    Only fans account is still active.

    Have fun!!

  14. #7608

    Confused about my luck?

    Been around for a bit more then a year but never gotten really lucky. Been around like 6 different shops between Viera and cape canavral. Most I've gotten was honestly a kinda meh CBJ. Other then that all others just some handshakes and once was some cuddling and HJ with no fabric which was amazing but could never find again and from what I have put together I have been over tipping for it all.

    Some places iv gone I have seen are great but had no luck at all. Generally I go for. 8 for hr and one of my favorites is a 1. 5 hr for $ . 2 to the house. Usually for others I have $ . 2 up to $ . 8 but never anything more. Honestly the lower I have, more iv had. Then I see some getting around. 6 - . 8 LOL what am I missing.

  15. #7607

    Liberty'O A Legend

    Quote Originally Posted by Readytoo  [View Original Post]
    Went to visit at her Massage Parlor in Cocoa and she did not disappoint. No real need to elaborate on the other posts verifying her services but I will say she knows how to pay attention to detail, is friendly, does not rush you and the ending is very rewarding to say the least. Her oral talents are spot on and she can make you shiver as she works her magic on you. I will repeat for sure. She says Kim is excellent to visit at her place also but I did see a negative review here on Kim's services. If any of you have seen Kim and had a positive experience I would love to hear about it and the total damages for the massage and extras as I would like to visit her as well. Seeing the negative remarks here I am having second thoughts on seeing Kim. Feel free to private message me with details. I will give Liberty an A++.
    Happy to hear that she is still doing what she loves and indeed she is one of the best in the hobby in my opinion! Of course I was a frequent guest at her home for about two years before she got her Massage Parlors. Best real deep tissue Massage and the only one that I've ever seen who actually knows how to do Nuru (MorganElise and Avalon being the other two)! I did see her last summer for my birthday and she didn't disappoint because the Massage was incredible and the ending out of this world. When my favorites these days are on tour I will definitely be paying her a visit up at Cocoa Massage! One of the Best in Brevard, IMHO! And don't just take my word for it, go back and use the Search feature in this thread, Escorts thread, Non-AMP blog and even her own blog to read what an experience with Liberty'O Love the Irish Vixen is like! Cheers!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Attachment-1.jpeg‎   Attachment-1.jpeg‎   Attachment-1.jpeg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape