Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 21 of 505 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 71 121 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 7565
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7265
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 252

    Angie shills products during the massage

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveOrlando  [View Original Post]
    Angie has been around a long time. You aren't going for the looks. However, she is an average looking 50 ish Latina. I've only had her for massages which were ok but.

    Her L1's are at the top of your standard massage parlor.
    While she is massaging you she will try to persuade you into buying a line of male beauty products and treatments and sometimes she is pushy about it.

    Once you see her at least twice on a YMMV basis she'll do a topless happy ending for a tip.

  2. #7264
    Quote Originally Posted by FireBreather  [View Original Post]
    Looking for any info on Angie and Manscape service.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/bts/d...917380134.html
    Angie has been around a long time. You aren't going for the looks. However, she is an average looking 50 ish Latina. I've only had her for massages which were ok but.

    Her L1's are at the top of your standard massage parlor.

  3. #7263
    I have had same experiences with her, I even gave her a second chance and she did the same, she can starve for what I care, definitely a time water.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaddyinch9  [View Original Post]
    Scheduled an appointment with Jackie and she contacted me back within an hour saying she's available for today but later I said cool what time is good for you she said 6 pm I said that's perfect since I'm by MCO anyway. 5:30 pm rolls around I text her hey I'm going to be on the way send me the address. No response. I said you know what maybe she busy I'll wait till 5:55 pm so 5:50 pm rolls around and I text her hey I'm in your area. No response. I get ghosted. 615 pm rolls around and I send her one last text tell her that her comms is horrible and if she doesn't have time to not waste others time. No response. Later yesterday she hits me up at 8 pm saying she's sorry that she's being stalked by a pimp and blah blah blah and I'm like okay I'm sorry to hear that but if you feel uncomfortable, don't post that you're available and or do a light screening of your customers. I won't reach out to her again, very unprofessional. But maybe some others had a different experience.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...917311633.html

  4. #7262
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 252

    Thank you for the warning

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaddyinch9  [View Original Post]
    Scheduled an appointment with Jackie and she contacted me back within an hour saying she's available for today but later I said cool what time is good for you she said 6 pm I said that's perfect since I'm by MCO anyway. 5:30 pm rolls around I text her hey I'm going to be on the way send me the address. No response. I said you know what maybe she busy I'll wait till 5:55 pm so 5:50 pm rolls around and I text her hey I'm in your area. No response. I get ghosted. 615 pm rolls around and I send her one last text tell her that her comms is horrible and if she doesn't have time to not waste others time. No response. Later yesterday she hits me up at 8 pm saying she's sorry that she's being stalked by a pimp and blah blah blah and I'm like okay I'm sorry to hear that but if you feel uncomfortable, don't post that you're available and or do a light screening of your customers. I won't reach out to her again, very unprofessional. But maybe some others had a different experience.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...917311633.html
    I was about to reach out to her but I appreciate you looking out for us. The last thing I need is entanglement in some kind of drama. Sorry to hear you got your time wasted but I guess in this hobby it comes with the territory because I've had my fair share of problems with providers over the years.

  5. #7261

    Horrible Comms

    Scheduled an appointment with Jackie and she contacted me back within an hour saying she's available for today but later I said cool what time is good for you she said 6 pm I said that's perfect since I'm by MCO anyway. 5:30 pm rolls around I text her hey I'm going to be on the way send me the address. No response. I said you know what maybe she busy I'll wait till 5:55 pm so 5:50 pm rolls around and I text her hey I'm in your area. No response. I get ghosted. 615 pm rolls around and I send her one last text tell her that her comms is horrible and if she doesn't have time to not waste others time. No response. Later yesterday she hits me up at 8 pm saying she's sorry that she's being stalked by a pimp and blah blah blah and I'm like okay I'm sorry to hear that but if you feel uncomfortable, don't post that you're available and or do a light screening of your customers. I won't reach out to her again, very unprofessional. But maybe some others had a different experience.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...917311633.html

  6. #7260

    Session

    Okay. Saw this one a few times now. Decent massage. Light medium touch. Solid body. Great breasts. Ass a little bigger than I like, Brazil? Ending both times. Naked upon request. PM any questions. Probably will not repeat

    Quote Originally Posted by Heywood2020  [View Original Post]
    Feeling scammish. Committed to last night at a certain time. No show. No reply. I texted this morning, and the reply was "would you like to schedule". Anyone seen her?

  7. #7259
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 30

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Bjceb  [View Original Post]
    It is not crazy to think that these gals are try to tag us for as much as they can.

    If you overpay an AMP girl they will surely take it.

    The game is for them to try to separate us from our cash. Our game is to get what we want for as little as possible.

    The trick is to stay informed.

    That is why this forum is the best!

    Stay safe and have fun!
    Got to agree with this as well, this hobby all about getting the best bang for you buck!

  8. #7258
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjceb  [View Original Post]
    It is not crazy to think that these gals are try to tag us for as much as they can.

    If you overpay an AMP girl they will surely take it.

    The game is for them to try to separate us from our cash. Our game is to get what we want for as little as possible.

    The trick is to stay informed.

    That is why this forum is the best!

    Stay safe and have fun!
    Well said sir, I concur 100%.

  9. #7257

    Cost

    Quote Originally Posted by Bertil  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by this place today. The lady that helped me said they do teeth whitening, saunas, nails, body grooming, and all kinds of other stuff I was not interested in. Middle aged Asian woman gave me a good massage. Not bad looking for her age and thin. Obviously not the girl in the ad but I knew that going in. No drape and she kept getting more sensual as time went on but no upgrades. She said maybe next time and only L1 would be available. Did not ask for pricing but probably standard rates. Just posting this in case anyone comes across the ad and was wondering about the place.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...916809091.html
    How much did you pay for how long?

  10. #7256

    That is a different Angie.

    Quote Originally Posted by WadeUncle  [View Original Post]
    Light skinned black woman. L1 is the extent of my experience. The price is right. Not my favorite but she's safe and dependable. YMMV.
    This is a different Angie. This Angie is based in Longwood and she sent me a picture looking like a mature Latina. I haven't not see her yet in person though.

  11. #7255
    Quote Originally Posted by FireBreather  [View Original Post]
    Looking for any info on Angie and Manscape service.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/bts/d...917380134.html
    Light skinned black woman. L1 is the extent of my experience. The price is right. Not my favorite but she's safe and dependable. YMMV.

  12. #7254

    Any Intel on Angie?

    Looking for any info on Angie and Manscape service.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/bts/d...917380134.html

  13. #7253

    Well said

    Quote Originally Posted by Punkox  [View Original Post]
    The new thing is these girls go on a private Reddit thread that is filled with "influencers" or girls who seem to have it all who teach these girls how to charge more. Then they turn around and rob these guys who are paying big bucks. It's a nasty cycle because too many of you guys go back for more. You simply need to say "I'm not paying those high rates". If they balk then you walk. It's as simple as that. Quit letting these / swonly girls walk all over you.
    It's ridiculous what these girls are quoting for lackluster massage and a robotic L1 finish. Hard pass for me. Until we band together, the prices will never come down. Don't get me wrong, there are guys who have serious coin and make an unknowledgeable decision to pay the $200.

  14. #7252
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1668

    Not shocked by this

    It is not crazy to think that these gals are try to tag us for as much as they can.

    If you overpay an AMP girl they will surely take it.

    The game is for them to try to separate us from our cash. Our game is to get what we want for as little as possible.

    The trick is to stay informed.

    That is why this forum is the best!

    Stay safe and have fun!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dockers55  [View Original Post]
    Just from following this, it seems to me that these out of proportion Latina's (skinny waist and big butt) that are pictured wearing scrubs on Craigslist seem to be setting the market for others. When they charge 2 bills just for walking in the door, other providers see this and think they can do the same.

  15. #7251
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1169
    Quote Originally Posted by Dockers55  [View Original Post]
    Just from following this, it seems to me that these out of proportion Latina's (skinny waist and big butt) that are pictured wearing scrubs on Craigslist seem to be setting the market for others. When they charge 2 bills just for walking in the door, other providers see this and think they can do the same.
    You ain't kidding. Reached out to this one and she said 200 for an hour massage. She has an ad on Adultsearch so I am sure there are extras but probably pricey. I don't recall reviews on her so I will pass for now.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...917220500.html

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...y-rubs/3670011

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape