Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 316 to 330 of 7575
-
03-01-26 08:07 #7260Senior Member

Posts: 958Session
Okay. Saw this one a few times now. Decent massage. Light medium touch. Solid body. Great breasts. Ass a little bigger than I like, Brazil? Ending both times. Naked upon request. PM any questions. Probably will not repeat
Originally Posted by Heywood2020
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-26 05:09 #7259Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 30Agree
Got to agree with this as well, this hobby all about getting the best bang for you buck!
Originally Posted by Bjceb
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-26 11:36 #7258Senior Member

Posts: 107Well said sir, I concur 100%.
Originally Posted by Bjceb
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-26 08:09 #7257Senior Member

Posts: 542Cost
How much did you pay for how long?
Originally Posted by Bertil
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-26 23:17 #7256Senior Member

Posts: 46That is a different Angie.
This is a different Angie. This Angie is based in Longwood and she sent me a picture looking like a mature Latina. I haven't not see her yet in person though.
Originally Posted by WadeUncle
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-26 08:38 #7255Senior Member

Posts: 107Light skinned black woman. L1 is the extent of my experience. The price is right. Not my favorite but she's safe and dependable. YMMV.
Originally Posted by FireBreather
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-26 06:27 #7254Senior Member

Posts: 168Any Intel on Angie?
Looking for any info on Angie and Manscape service.
https://orlando.craigslist.org/bts/d...917380134.html
-
02-24-26 18:36 #7253Senior Member

Posts: 69Well said
It's ridiculous what these girls are quoting for lackluster massage and a robotic L1 finish. Hard pass for me. Until we band together, the prices will never come down. Don't get me wrong, there are guys who have serious coin and make an unknowledgeable decision to pay the $200.
Originally Posted by Punkox
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-26 14:23 #7252Senior Member

Posts: 1668Not shocked by this
It is not crazy to think that these gals are try to tag us for as much as they can.
If you overpay an AMP girl they will surely take it.
The game is for them to try to separate us from our cash. Our game is to get what we want for as little as possible.
The trick is to stay informed.
That is why this forum is the best!
Stay safe and have fun!
Originally Posted by Dockers55
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-26 12:45 #7251Senior Member

Posts: 1172You ain't kidding. Reached out to this one and she said 200 for an hour massage. She has an ad on Adultsearch so I am sure there are extras but probably pricey. I don't recall reviews on her so I will pass for now.
Originally Posted by Dockers55
[View Original Post]
https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...917220500.html
https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...y-rubs/3670011
-
02-24-26 06:06 #7250Senior Member

Posts: 373Well damn
I think you got to give us guys some credit I notice these girls start with crazy rates but once you say no and walk away it comes down easy I met this chick that was talking $700 and fresh papers to have BBFS I said hell naw 1 days later she hit me back for 400 bbfscip no paperwork they just see what they can push before they come way back and let you do so much more I always view it as them running game.
Originally Posted by Punkox
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-26 23:39 #7249Senior Member

Posts: 381Just from following this, it seems to me that these out of proportion Latina's (skinny waist and big butt) that are pictured wearing scrubs on Craigslist seem to be setting the market for others. When they charge 2 bills just for walking in the door, other providers see this and think they can do the same.
Originally Posted by Punkox
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-26 21:48 #7248Senior Member

Posts: 1172Stopped by this place today. The lady that helped me said they do teeth whitening, saunas, nails, body grooming, and all kinds of other stuff I was not interested in. Middle aged Asian woman gave me a good massage. Not bad looking for her age and thin. Obviously not the girl in the ad but I knew that going in. No drape and she kept getting more sensual as time went on but no upgrades. She said maybe next time and only L1 would be available. Did not ask for pricing but probably standard rates. Just posting this in case anyone comes across the ad and was wondering about the place.
https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...916809091.html
-
02-23-26 09:49 #7247Senior Member

Posts: 249https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...916991055.html
Any info or experience with this one? She has different ads with the same number on harlot, adultsearch etc.
Quoted me $160 for a 1 hr full body massage and any extras to be discussed in person, but the address sent is just a straight road with empty terrain on both sides.
-
02-23-26 08:25 #7246Senior Member

Posts: 228I couldn't have said it better.
Originally Posted by Punkox
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





