Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 35 of 2124 FirstFirst ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 85 135 535 1035 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 525 of 31855
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31345
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis84  [View Original Post]
    I've been curious about Stacy although she'd have to cut her rates in about half which I doubt is going to happen. Let me know if you contact her and attempt to negotiate.
    I know she has been reviewed in the past, but I can't find the posts. I feel like the review was positive but am not 100% on that. I agree that she's asking a lot right now. I would not pay her current rates either. Would need to be a discounted meet to make sense.

  2. #31344

    The All American Experience

    Man the blondes on that's being posted and verified looks like shit, and I can't see how they are even in a high demand. Don't get me wrong when I cruise Memphis streets I do see a extremely small amount that looks attractive and never talked about. The chicks I did see over there in the Soulsville and Snowden areas look way better than the ones being posted.

  3. #31343

    I can easily answer this question

    That profile is fake you better off saving your money and going out there to Seattles Auroa Ave where the snow bunnies looks like Instagram models.

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeBird1729  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phis/203405962

    Whats the T on this one? Said she's at the view.

  4. #31342
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeBird1729  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phis/203405962

    Whats the T on this one? Said she's at the view.
    I've been curious about Stacy although she'd have to cut her rates in about half which I doubt is going to happen. Let me know if you contact her and attempt to negotiate.

  5. #31341

    Stacy Doll

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phis/203405962

    Whats the T on this one? Said she's at the view.

  6. #31340

    I would like your lick also

    Quote Originally Posted by Augusto37  [View Original Post]
    I'd Like your link as well. Thanks.
    Please DM me at your link, contact info.

  7. #31339

    Recommendations

    I have been going to AMP for a while now but have never called an Escort. Any recommendations for a first timer?

  8. #31338

    Any reports on this one?

    She goes by Autumn. Any info would be appreciated.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...phis/203277842

  9. #31337

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff2551  [View Original Post]
    Can you post or send me a link to your ad? When I go to the link on the original post, I go to the website it don't see you posted. DM is fine.

    Thanks.
    Yes same here. Cannot find sd.

    Happy hunting mm.

  10. #31336
    Quote Originally Posted by LustfulLakynn  [View Original Post]
    I am very legit. I've lived in Memphis for years. I travel often.
    I'd Like your link as well. Thanks.

  11. #31335

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by LustfulLakynn  [View Original Post]
    I am very legit. I've lived in Memphis for years. I travel often.
    Can you post or send me a link to your ad? When I go to the link on the original post, I go to the website it don't see you posted. DM is fine.

    Thanks.

  12. #31334

    Latina Ads

    Does anyone have any experience with any of the half dozen or so ladies who regularly post on Alligator?

    I'm understandably skeptical and cautious.

  13. #31333
    Quote Originally Posted by AAGuy12  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/tennessee/me...scorts/2755100

    Do any of y'all know if she is real? Going by Lakynn.
    I am very legit. I've lived in Memphis for years. I travel often.

  14. #31332

    Need a place in Cordova

    Anyone know of a decent hourly in Cordova or a relatively safe / quiet / obscure park-and-fuck location? I got someone near there and we need a little rendezvous place and I'm not super familiar with that area. Thanks in advance!

  15. #31331
    Quote Originally Posted by AficioGod  [View Original Post]
    Even if it is Sloane, I'd still be wary. Sloane is heavier than her pics, missing a tooth, and will make you wait excessively after you've already agreed on a time. Don't get me wrong, her services are good, but the negatives, along with her pricing are preventing me from scheduling more encounters.
    I agree. I was a one and done with her. Haven't been back for all the reasons you mentioned above especially the waiting. Totally unprofessional. I waited over 30 minutes my one and only encounter with her. I had just started the car when she text me back saying she was finally ready.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape