Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 35 of 2122 FirstFirst ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 85 135 535 1035 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 525 of 31820
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31310

    I can easily answer this question

    That profile is fake you better off saving your money and going out there to Seattles Auroa Ave where the snow bunnies looks like Instagram models.

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeBird1729  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phis/203405962

    Whats the T on this one? Said she's at the view.

  2. #31309
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeBird1729  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phis/203405962

    Whats the T on this one? Said she's at the view.
    I've been curious about Stacy although she'd have to cut her rates in about half which I doubt is going to happen. Let me know if you contact her and attempt to negotiate.

  3. #31308

    Stacy Doll

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phis/203405962

    Whats the T on this one? Said she's at the view.

  4. #31307

    I would like your lick also

    Quote Originally Posted by Augusto37  [View Original Post]
    I'd Like your link as well. Thanks.
    Please DM me at your link, contact info.

  5. #31306

    Recommendations

    I have been going to AMP for a while now but have never called an Escort. Any recommendations for a first timer?

  6. #31305

    Any reports on this one?

    She goes by Autumn. Any info would be appreciated.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...phis/203277842

  7. #31304

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff2551  [View Original Post]
    Can you post or send me a link to your ad? When I go to the link on the original post, I go to the website it don't see you posted. DM is fine.

    Thanks.
    Yes same here. Cannot find sd.

    Happy hunting mm.

  8. #31303
    Quote Originally Posted by LustfulLakynn  [View Original Post]
    I am very legit. I've lived in Memphis for years. I travel often.
    I'd Like your link as well. Thanks.

  9. #31302

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by LustfulLakynn  [View Original Post]
    I am very legit. I've lived in Memphis for years. I travel often.
    Can you post or send me a link to your ad? When I go to the link on the original post, I go to the website it don't see you posted. DM is fine.

    Thanks.

  10. #31301

    Latina Ads

    Does anyone have any experience with any of the half dozen or so ladies who regularly post on Alligator?

    I'm understandably skeptical and cautious.

  11. #31300
    Quote Originally Posted by AAGuy12  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/tennessee/me...scorts/2755100

    Do any of y'all know if she is real? Going by Lakynn.
    I am very legit. I've lived in Memphis for years. I travel often.

  12. #31299

    Need a place in Cordova

    Anyone know of a decent hourly in Cordova or a relatively safe / quiet / obscure park-and-fuck location? I got someone near there and we need a little rendezvous place and I'm not super familiar with that area. Thanks in advance!

  13. #31298
    Quote Originally Posted by AficioGod  [View Original Post]
    Even if it is Sloane, I'd still be wary. Sloane is heavier than her pics, missing a tooth, and will make you wait excessively after you've already agreed on a time. Don't get me wrong, her services are good, but the negatives, along with her pricing are preventing me from scheduling more encounters.
    I agree. I was a one and done with her. Haven't been back for all the reasons you mentioned above especially the waiting. Totally unprofessional. I waited over 30 minutes my one and only encounter with her. I had just started the car when she text me back saying she was finally ready.

  14. #31297
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert662  [View Original Post]
    I'd be wary of that ad. Looks like they are copying pictures from someone else, not links to real pictures.
    Even if it is Sloane, I'd still be wary. Sloane is heavier than her pics, missing a tooth, and will make you wait excessively after you've already agreed on a time. Don't get me wrong, her services are good, but the negatives, along with her pricing are preventing me from scheduling more encounters.

  15. #31296
    Quote Originally Posted by KeepingUtr  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if this is really Sloane. The last picture in the ad looks like one of hers though.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phis/202888382
    I'd be wary of that ad. Looks like they are copying pictures from someone else, not links to real pictures.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape