Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 72 of 4061 FirstFirst ... 22 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 122 172 572 1072 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 60912
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #59847
    Quote Originally Posted by ComfortablyNum  [View Original Post]
    Had to try some AMPs:

    Mint saw cherry. Great visit older than I want but great visit. Checked all the boxes minus DFK..

    Mint, did not get name. Seemed to be all new ladies. Also checked all boxes minus DFK..

    J Spa, lady came to door and said closed for cleaning even tho all open signs were lit up. Complete waste of time driving there.

    Susu (old Wawa). Lady was older most likely 50's but nice looking. She also checked all boxes minus DFK..

    Was looking for a Latina at SUSU but was not offered a choice.

    Looking to try OASIS next.
    Appreciate the reviews, especially the mention of DFK, which is something I also look for.

  2. #59846

    Coming to Atlanta

    Quote Originally Posted by ComfortablyNum  [View Original Post]
    Had to try some AMPs:

    Mint saw cherry. Great visit older than I want but great visit. Checked all the boxes minus DFK..

    Mint, did not get name. Seemed to be all new ladies. Also checked all boxes minus DFK..

    J Spa, lady came to door and said closed for cleaning even tho all open signs were lit up. Complete waste of time driving there.

    Susu (old Wawa). Lady was older most likely 50's but nice looking. She also checked all boxes minus DFK..

    Was looking for a Latina at SUSU but was not offered a choice.

    Looking to try OASIS next.
    I am in Macon and we have some options here. I am coming to Atlanta and just want to know what is the average cost for a Spa visit?

  3. #59845
    Let me know how that Oasis in West Midtown is, I been driving by it for a while but just never stopped for a visit.

    Quote Originally Posted by ComfortablyNum  [View Original Post]
    Had to try some AMPs:

    Mint saw cherry. Great visit older than I want but great visit. Checked all the boxes minus DFK..

    Mint, did not get name. Seemed to be all new ladies. Also checked all boxes minus DFK..

    J Spa, lady came to door and said closed for cleaning even tho all open signs were lit up. Complete waste of time driving there.

    Susu (old Wawa). Lady was older most likely 50's but nice looking. She also checked all boxes minus DFK..

    Was looking for a Latina at SUSU but was not offered a choice.

    Looking to try OASIS next.

  4. #59844

    Brief Reviews

    Had to try some AMPs:

    Mint saw cherry. Great visit older than I want but great visit. Checked all the boxes minus DFK..

    Mint, did not get name. Seemed to be all new ladies. Also checked all boxes minus DFK..

    J Spa, lady came to door and said closed for cleaning even tho all open signs were lit up. Complete waste of time driving there.

    Susu (old Wawa). Lady was older most likely 50's but nice looking. She also checked all boxes minus DFK..

    Was looking for a Latina at SUSU but was not offered a choice.

    Looking to try OASIS next.

  5. #59843

    Roswell

    Anyone have a solid recommendation in or near Roswell? Actually would be nice if they did the massage well too as my back is in some pain.



    Edit: disregard looks like I missed the Roswell boat.

  6. #59842

    It's always been this way

    Quote Originally Posted by Congomamba  [View Original Post]
    How does pileo have a new review on rubmaps? From wed of this week? Does anyone have an account there where they can read the review and know if its bs. Cause it looks like bs.
    RM has long been generating fake reviews. Like, for at least five years. It's probably even worse now with AI. They do that to make you think that the site is really active, and therefore valuable to you so that you will pay their exorbitant fees.

  7. #59841
    Quote Originally Posted by Congomamba  [View Original Post]
    How does pileo have a new review on rubmaps? From wed of this week? Does anyone have an account there where they can read the review and know if its bs. Cause it looks like bs.
    Here's what that review says:

    "Had some time so called to see if they could see me. Dropped right on by and was greeted immediately by Mia. Went for an hour. Mia remembered me this time and went right to a medium massage without asking how hard LOL. Always a relaxing massage with playful teasing on her part. Upon the flip she gave the motion on if I wanted a HE.

    With soft hands she took my dick and went to work, sometimes glancing at me and saying something in a playful tone. Not sure what she was saying. Erupted shortly after she began, and was quick to grab me a towel. Tipped her 60 and was on my way."

    Paid $80 to the house.

  8. #59840

    Saw that too!!

    Quote Originally Posted by BBLove  [View Original Post]
    I saw on the Ga Gazette that a Chinese woman was arrested in Fayette county on the charge of masturbation for hire. No other details have surfaced. Do any of you have any more information? That is my area, but I didn't recognize her from her mugshot. Hopefully there won't be any south side crackdowns.
    I saw it as well and wondered the same. I'm in the area as well and's always keeping an eye out. Han in Tyrone has been closed for a minute. Not sure the deets there either.

  9. #59839

    Pearl Raid Status- Sandy Springs

    Drove by today, because I was in the area. All the signs are still up but are covered with plastic. I think they are going to reopen, or the landlord would have taken the signs down.

  10. #59838

    Inbox

    Quote Originally Posted by Cincinnati555  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. Will do now.
    Your inbox still full, what is she name and how old look like her?

  11. #59837

    Massage Provider arrested in Fayette County

    I saw on the Ga Gazette that a Chinese woman was arrested in Fayette county on the charge of masturbation for hire. No other details have surfaced. Do any of you have any more information? That is my area, but I didn't recognize her from her mugshot. Hopefully there won't be any south side crackdowns.

  12. #59836

    Hope this helps

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeNichols  [View Original Post]
    130 tip + house?
    Hey man the og post is from howardlee. Not me I am sorry I am not sure about the price. Maybe reach out to him. Hope this helps. I was just remarking on his story cause it was adorable and I have puppy dog energy.

  13. #59835

    Original

    Hey where can I find the og poist cause its out of my profile all post and I don't remember what I said. Also searched faq about white knight syndrome and it didn't have anything. So googled and its apperently simping over a girl in irl. Not sure I am simping. But then again in my short few days here I have learned that stnd are different. So if you could just private massage me a copy of the original post so I don't repeat the same mistake thanks.

  14. #59834

    Maybe I can help

    Quote Originally Posted by DfkMaster  [View Original Post]
    Can someone please help me find this tounge kisser in Duluth.

    It is my best hope for a great dream. So please help me.

    I don't get out much. So it means a lot to me. Thank you.
    I am going to duluth this week if I can help. Like go to a place and ask for a price or ask if someone is working let me know. I love helping find long lost sparks! Just don't ask me to test drive. I am icky with some stuff.

  15. #59833

    You are right!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bslznsiansha  [View Original Post]
    RTFF. There is more than enough information here to get you started. Start leaving unique reviews and you will build trust. There aren't many here who would eagerly offer you their favorite spots when you have nothing to contribute.
    Also I don't I am asking for peoples fav spots my main thing I give off bad vibes and ed thinks I am a cop. Alas it is what it is.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape