Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 59472
-
02-28-26 20:55 #58392Banned Member

Posts: 83Maybe I can help
I am going to duluth this week if I can help. Like go to a place and ask for a price or ask if someone is working let me know. I love helping find long lost sparks! Just don't ask me to test drive. I am icky with some stuff.
Originally Posted by DfkMaster
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-26 20:53 #58391Banned Member

Posts: 83You are right!!
Also I don't I am asking for peoples fav spots my main thing I give off bad vibes and ed thinks I am a cop. Alas it is what it is.
Originally Posted by Bslznsiansha
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-26 19:34 #58390Senior Member

Posts: 65Clear your inbox!
Originally Posted by Atlvoy
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-26 16:25 #58389Senior Member

Posts: 65Thanks. Will do now.
Originally Posted by Jpjjss
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-26 14:17 #58388Senior Member

Posts: 48Inbox full again
Clear your inbox.
Originally Posted by Cincinnati555
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-26 14:08 #58387Senior Member

Posts: 50My advice:
RTFF. There is more than enough information here to get you started. Start leaving unique reviews and you will build trust. There aren't many here who would eagerly offer you their favorite spots when you have nothing to contribute.
Originally Posted by Congomamba
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-26 09:54 #58386Senior Member

Posts: 67Doraville
Anyone got a spot for provider that DFK and tit play in doraville / tucker area?
-
02-27-26 21:58 #58385Senior Member

Posts: 70Duluth tounge
Can someone please help me find this tounge kisser in Duluth.
It is my best hope for a great dream. So please help me.
I don't get out much. So it means a lot to me. Thank you.
-
02-27-26 15:47 #58384Banned Member

Posts: 83[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive white knight drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
02-27-26 15:38 #58383Banned Member

Posts: 83Rubmaps? Pileo?
How does pileo have a new review on rubmaps? From wed of this week? Does anyone have an account there where they can read the review and know if its bs. Cause it looks like bs.
-
02-27-26 13:43 #58382Senior Member

Posts: 189How much?
130 tip + house?
Originally Posted by Congomamba
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-26 08:36 #58381Senior Member

Posts: 60Mint
I have some work in the area tonight, hopefully I don't get off too late but been here back in November. Dreamt Cherry back then but have been reading the thread about the ever so popular Bianca. Anyone else I should keep an out for? Cherry was good and very personable for me but just not my type of woman. Nothing wrong with her at all either, just not my type. Also. I work late and saw they close a little after midnight. Does anyone know if they're strict on that close time? Feel free to PM me. I'm usually an agency guy but since I'm in the area and it's late night I'm thinking why not have some fun haha stay safe fellas!
-
02-26-26 20:06 #58380Banned Member

Posts: 83You are right
Absolutely the worst time to join and I don't want to set of alarms by going to every famous place like mint. I think maybe time and continued positive participation will help, lets see. Thanks.
Originally Posted by IAmHereForFun
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-26 20:02 #58379Banned Member

Posts: 83Awe
These kinda trips are always cute and heart warming.
Originally Posted by HowardLee
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-26 17:11 #58378Senior Member

Posts: 31Bianca mint
Corroborating what everyone else has said. She's very attentive and personable with fair skin, a pretty face, and a decent ass for a girl at these places. Couldn't suck to save her life, but she made up for it everywhere else.









Reply With Quote






