Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 36 of 1343 FirstFirst ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 86 136 536 1036 ... LastLast
Results 526 to 540 of 20132
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19607

    Linda

    For those repeated customers. Ever had FS from her open menu?

  2. #19606
    Quote Originally Posted by Haides  [View Original Post]
    Any insight into what either Linda, or Maya offer, price ranges?

    Feel free to PM.
    As usual YMMV but repeat customers seem to find more of an open menu with both as time goes on. Both have got a fairly good pool of clients that keep coming back.

  3. #19605

    Selina at Tui Na massage

    I met the beautiful Selina for an hour.

    Massage was one of the best I have had including any LMT (9 out of 10).

    Pressure was firm and included lots of pulling and stretching.

    Selina is a very slim attractive young lady with good communications.

    Lots of flirting on the flip with standard finish.

    The menu is still unknown as I didn't have more cash on hand (big mistake).

    She is a cutie and I will be back to test the menu.

  4. #19604

    Info on menu?

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidBlue  [View Original Post]
    Headed back south this morning but yesterday I was in the neighborhood so I made an unplanned stop to see Linda one more time before leaving. She wasn't in but her co-worker Maya was and said she'd be willing. We've known each other for quite a long time and there's been a few ups and downs in the past but we've been getting along great lately so I thought, why not.

    Maya has been at this a long time and gives a really nice and sensual massage. Great strokes with just the right amount of pressure in the places where needed that eventually work into some great light touches where wanted. About the time you can't wait to flip, she'll get comfortable and again, her experience goes a long ways. Soft conversation with a good looking girl (beautiful hair!) with hands that know all the right places and good amount of roaming.

    $80 door fee, $100 tip for 60 minutes. Full 60 minutes. And again, clean, discreet location.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...a/814287783801
    Any insight into what either Linda, or Maya offer, price ranges?

    Feel free to PM.

  5. #19603

    In box is full

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganMan686  [View Original Post]
    I see Eris on a regular basis and she's my goto. Just the best spinner around. A gem of a woman too. Gives you all your time. Comms are great and she's UTR. She could fit in 1 or 2 new regulars. If interested DM. Mm686.
    Your in box is full. Looking for the information on your regular spinner.

  6. #19602

    Maya

    Headed back south this morning but yesterday I was in the neighborhood so I made an unplanned stop to see Linda one more time before leaving. She wasn't in but her co-worker Maya was and said she'd be willing. We've known each other for quite a long time and there's been a few ups and downs in the past but we've been getting along great lately so I thought, why not.

    Maya has been at this a long time and gives a really nice and sensual massage. Great strokes with just the right amount of pressure in the places where needed that eventually work into some great light touches where wanted. About the time you can't wait to flip, she'll get comfortable and again, her experience goes a long ways. Soft conversation with a good looking girl (beautiful hair!) with hands that know all the right places and good amount of roaming.

    $80 door fee, $100 tip for 60 minutes. Full 60 minutes. And again, clean, discreet location.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...a/814287783801

  7. #19601

    Eris

    I see Eris on a regular basis and she's my goto. Just the best spinner around. A gem of a woman too. Gives you all your time. Comms are great and she's UTR. She could fit in 1 or 2 new regulars. If interested DM. Mm686.

  8. #19600

    Seeking: Mature shower friendly

    Due to some physical / medical issues normal sex is out for me- so I am looking for a mature well endowed woman who would enjoy mutual showering and other roaming activities.

    Would anyone have a recommendation for me? Feel free to PM if you have an UTR option. I've been around a long time, but don't play often. TIA!

  9. #19599

    Seeking: Mature shower friendly

    Due to some physical / medical issues normal sex is out for me- so I am looking for a mature well endowed woman who would enjoy mutual showering and other roaming activities.

    Would anyone have a recommendation for me? Feel free to PM if you have an UTR option. I've been around a long time, but don't play often. TIA!

  10. #19598

    Emily

    Quote Originally Posted by ZzTopSterZz  [View Original Post]
    Wha about Emily? Never saw her but she was on my list to try. Never had a chance before MBD closed.
    I saw her once and it was after mdb at her house. I would repeat, but don't have the number any longer sadly. Without any ads, not sure how one would find her again.

  11. #19597

    Bravo

    Well done bro. I saw the same thing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Darshane  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...y/730422316743

    I'm not a computer genius, but this STG ad references a video link to "see her video".

    Basic research indicates the link may record IP info for malicious reasons.

    Just be careful.

  12. #19596

    Be careful. STG

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...y/730422316743

    I'm not a computer genius, but this STG ad references a video link to "see her video".

    Basic research indicates the link may record IP info for malicious reasons.

    Just be careful.

  13. #19595

    Linda

    Quote Originally Posted by BeanLicker  [View Original Post]
    If we are both talking about a white girl at Meditation station, then we are speaking of the same one. There is nothing beyond a pretty body and an unfulfilled promise of a better experience that would have me going back there.

    I do agree on Di though. She was from a different class of service providers that you could find more regularly in GR years back. I wasn't a fan of flip negotiation but I enjoyed my time with her whether I was on my stomach or back.
    Well, like everything else, to each his own but I'd take Linda over about anyone else in GR. Nice looking, great figure, terrific massage from a CMT and everything else is great to.

    For a while I didn't get along too well with Maya but she's been great as well.

    The place is clean and discreet location. Not much more you could as for.

  14. #19594

    Emily at MBD

    Quote Originally Posted by ZzTopSterZz  [View Original Post]
    Wha about Emily? Never saw her but she was on my list to try. Never had a chance before MBD closed.
    I never saw Emily or Lywanna (sp? Either but I do remember when Covid came, Emily in particular was pretty nervous about it. The last I can recall, and I might be wrong, it seemed like she only saw regulars for a short while at her home and then eventually quit. I'm not sure about Lywanna.

  15. #19593

    Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveTheLips  [View Original Post]
    Anybody remember Lexi from 2 or 3 years back at Panacea? I know that she came and went a couple times after having a falling out with the owner and Ava. Anyway, she started doing full on escorting a couple years ago but would only do appointments if her boyfriend could watch / participate. Now it looks like she is doing escorting on her own, but wow it sure looks like she's changed and put on some weight. From what I remember of her she used to be quite small and petite. Anyone have a chance to see her lately? Here's her link.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...h/008411337665
    Like was said she was posting with her BF and she always caught my eye but not into MFM threesomes. She started posting alone so I decided to pull the trigger. Her incall was at a Walker area trailer park. I watched as a male left her trailer assuming it was her BF asked her and she said he was a friend. Normally I might have bailed but it seemed ok and it was 130 in the afternoon. We got comfortable she gave a nice BBBJ I followed that with some tasty DATY was clean and shaved and she seemed to enjoy. She slipped on a cover and after multiple positions I finished in the bag. Got cleaned up and was on my way. $$ for a HH which is a little high to me. She was a little bigger than some of her pics. Not sure I would see her again based on rate I think there are better options out there. BM.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape