Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 301 to 315 of 7921
-
03-04-26 17:57 #7621Senior Member

Posts: 1229Good for you! Nothing beats clicking with a provider and get extra treatment!
Originally Posted by Ryuut
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-26 17:55 #7620Senior Member

Posts: 1229Freed up some space.
Originally Posted by MJ1960
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-26 16:23 #7619Senior Member

Posts: 517Idk why but jasmine wanted to give me a post shower and she blow dried my balls off. I like her more than anyone lmfao.
Originally Posted by MarkGew
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-26 14:18 #7618Senior Member

Posts: 1944Liberty'O
Guilty! But you will have to pay to find out or figure out which ones! Haha! Another woman who took me places I've never been before or since and for that I'm truly grateful!
Originally Posted by Rumisyum69
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-26 09:08 #7617Senior Member

Posts: 117Full inbox
Please empty. I sent a pm.
Originally Posted by MarkGew
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-26 22:03 #7616Senior Member

Posts: 56Confess
Can anyone monger here say you were in her OF vids? She has bunch of content with many of us in it!
Originally Posted by Readytoo
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-26 18:44 #7615Senior Member

Posts: 96Liberty
I believe it is LibertyUnleased or Libertyunleashed.
Originally Posted by Islander65
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-26 17:59 #7614Senior Member

Posts: 1229Good input, I didn't know that about Aries, not an issue with me...also saw her in orlando.
Originally Posted by Ryuut
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-26 14:23 #7613Senior Member

Posts: 151What's her OF account handle?
Originally Posted by Readytoo
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-26 10:18 #7612Senior Member

Posts: 517Zen
Was at 5 star in east Orlando over the weekend and talked to jasmine. Sasa and aries will be at zen I think maybe nowish or soon for a couple of weeks. I didn't really love my session with aries but I loves me some Jasmin and Sasa is great too. Aries is a looker just seemed to hate body hair:/ not much for me to do about that.
-
03-03-26 07:28 #7611Senior Member

Posts: 1229Google map zen melt massage on n. wickham. Upon entering introduce yourself then ask what is your name, if it isn't Aries ask for her and hand her 240 total all in that includes door fee and say hour with a shower
Originally Posted by LTdan203
[View Original Post]
Let us know how it goes.
-
03-02-26 23:15 #7610Senior Member

Posts: 269Also confused
By your post.
Originally Posted by LTdan203
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-26 19:06 #7609Senior Member

Posts: 96Liberty, Great Report
She is there a few days a week, best if you call and schedule an appointment with her to be sure she is there.
Originally Posted by Rumisyum69
[View Original Post]
Only fans account is still active.
Have fun!!
-
03-02-26 18:04 #7608Regular Member

Posts: 1Confused about my luck?
Been around for a bit more then a year but never gotten really lucky. Been around like 6 different shops between Viera and cape canavral. Most I've gotten was honestly a kinda meh CBJ. Other then that all others just some handshakes and once was some cuddling and HJ with no fabric which was amazing but could never find again and from what I have put together I have been over tipping for it all.
Some places iv gone I have seen are great but had no luck at all. Generally I go for. 8 for hr and one of my favorites is a 1. 5 hr for $ . 2 to the house. Usually for others I have $ . 2 up to $ . 8 but never anything more. Honestly the lower I have, more iv had. Then I see some getting around. 6 - . 8 LOL what am I missing.
-
03-02-26 17:21 #7607Senior Member

Posts: 1944Liberty'O A Legend
Happy to hear that she is still doing what she loves and indeed she is one of the best in the hobby in my opinion! Of course I was a frequent guest at her home for about two years before she got her Massage Parlors. Best real deep tissue Massage and the only one that I've ever seen who actually knows how to do Nuru (MorganElise and Avalon being the other two)! I did see her last summer for my birthday and she didn't disappoint because the Massage was incredible and the ending out of this world. When my favorites these days are on tour I will definitely be paying her a visit up at Cocoa Massage! One of the Best in Brevard, IMHO! And don't just take my word for it, go back and use the Search feature in this thread, Escorts thread, Non-AMP blog and even her own blog to read what an experience with Liberty'O Love the Irish Vixen is like! Cheers!
Originally Posted by Readytoo
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




