Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 59479
-
03-08-26 11:08 #58414Senior Member

Posts: 65Updated AMP MLF Reports
Send me a DM if your interested to seeing my assessments over the past week. A variety of outcomes from OTC to UTC plus more.
-
03-06-26 11:00 #58413Senior Member

Posts: 4061Linda was cute and short. LOL half her body was her ass. I wonder where she is now.
Originally Posted by ComfortablyNum
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-26 10:10 #58412Regular Member

Posts: 2Anyone know where Monica ended up, if still around? Appreciate any DMs. Thank you!
Originally Posted by Funbr202
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-26 08:18 #58411Banned Member

Posts: 83Thank you Paul w
Thanks man!!
Originally Posted by PaulW
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-26 20:59 #58410Senior Member

Posts: 139Linda
Yes I did. One of the reasons I am on the hunt for them..
Originally Posted by BigInJapen15
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-26 13:48 #58409Senior Member

Posts: 104Did Grace ever re-surface?
Email is fine.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-26 13:35 #58408Senior Member

Posts: 139W Spa (old Tiger)
Does anyone have any info on if they are closed for good. I have went by multiple times and the sign is always off. Miss the non Asian ladies there.. BADLY..
-
03-04-26 12:32 #58407Senior Member

Posts: 447Can you clear your inbox?
Originally Posted by Tysonm
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-26 10:44 #58406Senior Member

Posts: 132ISO MS-SS Replacement
With MS now closed (still looking for where Miki & the gals landed), what options remain for 20's-30's providers? Seems most AMP reviews mention 40's & up. DM preferred.
-
03-04-26 10:04 #58405Senior Member

Posts: 353Appreciate the reviews, especially the mention of DFK, which is something I also look for.
Originally Posted by ComfortablyNum
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-26 09:22 #58404Senior Member

Posts: 352Coming to Atlanta
I am in Macon and we have some options here. I am coming to Atlanta and just want to know what is the average cost for a Spa visit?
Originally Posted by ComfortablyNum
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-26 23:23 #58403Regular Member

Posts: 12Let me know how that Oasis in West Midtown is, I been driving by it for a while but just never stopped for a visit.
Originally Posted by ComfortablyNum
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-26 20:55 #58402Senior Member

Posts: 139Brief Reviews
Had to try some AMPs:
Mint saw cherry. Great visit older than I want but great visit. Checked all the boxes minus DFK..
Mint, did not get name. Seemed to be all new ladies. Also checked all boxes minus DFK..
J Spa, lady came to door and said closed for cleaning even tho all open signs were lit up. Complete waste of time driving there.
Susu (old Wawa). Lady was older most likely 50's but nice looking. She also checked all boxes minus DFK..
Was looking for a Latina at SUSU but was not offered a choice.
Looking to try OASIS next.
-
03-03-26 18:36 #58401Senior Member

Posts: 129Roswell
Anyone have a solid recommendation in or near Roswell? Actually would be nice if they did the massage well too as my back is in some pain.
Edit: disregard looks like I missed the Roswell boat.
-
03-03-26 17:41 #58400Senior Member

Posts: 69It's always been this way
RM has long been generating fake reviews. Like, for at least five years. It's probably even worse now with AI. They do that to make you think that the site is really active, and therefore valuable to you so that you will pay their exorbitant fees.
Originally Posted by Congomamba
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





