Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 19 of 2696 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 69 119 519 1019 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 285 of 40439
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #40169

    Same

    Mama said Sugar, so I guess Ginger is Sugar again.

    I like them both, LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by HonoluluYobo  [View Original Post]
    Of the 2, who gave better service?

  2. #40168

    Ginger / Sugar

    Of the 2, who gave better service?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan2370  [View Original Post]
    Lemon Scent is where Ginger / Sugar works.

  3. #40167

    Ginger at Lemon Scent

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMonk  [View Original Post]
    Where can I find Ginger?
    Lemon Scent is where Ginger / Sugar works.

  4. #40166
    Quote Originally Posted by LocaLoppa  [View Original Post]
    TEHO, recents who did good BBBJCIM Yuna, Ginger / Sugar.
    Where can I find Ginger?

  5. #40165
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1432
    Quote Originally Posted by LocaLoppa  [View Original Post]
    TEHO, recents who did good BBBJCIM Yuna, Ginger / Sugar.
    Yup. Yuna from Happiness is good as is Lemon at Asia.

  6. #40164

    Teho

    TEHO, recents who did good BBBJCIM Yuna, Ginger / Sugar.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zoomer44  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a good provider. Any suggestions?

  7. #40163

    BJ recommendation

    Looking for a good provider. Any suggestions?

  8. #40162

    Phusasiam?

    Has anyone been to Phusasiam recently? What's the line up like? Damage? I'd rather have a strong massage so HE is not necessary. Pm ok.

  9. #40161

    Waik k fun

    Been out of the game for a long time. Local Braddah, looking for some good fun in Waik k. What should I expect for damage? Much mahalos.

  10. #40160
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoomer44  [View Original Post]
    They won't do a HE.
    Yep that's correct we wish that's the case.

  11. #40159
    Quote Originally Posted by GuapoMarx  [View Original Post]
    I think all spas have pillows under the table. You need to put your head on something after the flip. Never heard of any extras at Youngs.
    They won't do a HE.

  12. #40158

    Pillows under the table?

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolDude44  [View Original Post]
    https://www.youngspamassagehi.com/

    Has anyone been to Young's massage lately? I went there about 3-4 months ago and got a decent massage from a young Asian provider. Wasn't offered HE but it was my first visit. I'm certain they offer HE and maybe more because they had pillows stored under the massage table. You know what that's for. 😃. Just wondering if anyone has tried there recently.
    I think all spas have pillows under the table. You need to put your head on something after the flip. Never heard of any extras at Youngs.

  13. #40157
    https://www.youngspamassagehi.com/

    Has anyone been to Young's massage lately? I went there about 3-4 months ago and got a decent massage from a young Asian provider. Wasn't offered HE but it was my first visit. I'm certain they offer HE and maybe more because they had pillows stored under the massage table. You know what that's for. 😃. Just wondering if anyone has tried there recently.

  14. #40156
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1403

    Ocean Beauty Spa

    Location right next to Bank of Hawaii on Kona St. Has anybody been here?. If Yes how was it. What's the HF & for FS?

  15. #40155
    Quote Originally Posted by Honolulu968  [View Original Post]
    Texted the number on Bedpage and was greeted with a pleasant reply quickly. Asked who I wanted to see, Qunnie or Tiffine and gave me pricing. I didn't know who to choose so I picked both. Texting for the appointment was first class.

    Arrived at location and noticed I've been with Qunnie before, top tier service and very beautiful Asian lady to goin both appearance and personality, service second to non. Melina is new to town, she has a smoking hot and in shape body, solid V back, nice abs, great ass and long shapely legs. She has fairly long wavy hair with a mixed Asian face.

    Took a quick shower, when I entered the room I was greeted with 2 stunning naked beauties. Was asked to lay face down, Qunnie hopped on the table and used her sexy body and beautiful breast to work my upper body, at the same time Tiffine applied oil to my legs rubbing out the knots in my calves. After Qunnie was done, she sat on my back as both girls worked on my upper legs and ass. I felt a hand under my crutch and pulled my shaft making it rock hard. At this point the massage turned more sensual and seductive. On the turn it was just pure ecstasy. At this point of this review I will leave up to you readers imagination I experienced. After 3 weeks of no sex, I came like no tomorrow. Got a hot towel cleanup before heading to the shower. After I got out Qunnie asked me to sit then she massaged my neck before helping me get dressed. Got the sticker for parking and was out the door feeling I just walked out of cloud9.

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Escorts.../13316135.html
    Just HE? What was the damage?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape