Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,896 to 2,910 of 58859
-
03-03-26 17:50 #55964Senior Member

Posts: 1230smart man
Anyone offering it up that easily with that kind of volume of customers, I'd have to pass too.
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-26 17:46 #55963Senior Member

Posts: 1230Subscribed years ago and most of the reviews we're so fake it was amusing, found out the hard way... but not worth paying for. Are they honest now?
Originally Posted by AmericanAss
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-26 16:31 #55962Regular Member

Posts: 13You know what. Respect for calling yourself ugly. No ego whatsoever. You OGs are insane.
Originally Posted by VictorXtra1
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-26 16:21 #55961Regular Member

Posts: 13WTF? How are you guys so good at fucking. I couldn't even get hard the last time I tried.
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-26 15:49 #55960Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 252I'm ugly and got identical treatment after repeated visits
I'm not attractive but fairly ugly and I got all that offered from Jenny too without even asking! After you become a regular or familiar face she'll say "I know what you want!" then start taking the lead and do wild crazy stuff like that! But I also tell her I have red lines that I don't cross! And she obliges but does offer those extras up for free after she recognizes you from previous several visits.
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-26 15:31 #55959Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289You guys are dead on with Jasmine, she may be a little older but She really takes care of her customers and her head game is serious! Never hit that but she always gets me worked up then I take the build up out on whoever is on deck. Need to pay them a visit but after my session with Mari at Meiji today I need a little break.
Originally Posted by Ryuut
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-26 15:25 #55958Senior Member

Posts: 141Map Updated
Based on RoundTrustt's comment, I removed Golden Gate and expanded the map to anything within a 30 mile radius of Orlando. This added 20+ AMPs to the map. Enjoy!
Originally Posted by RoundTrustt
[View Original Post]
Side note, jiu jiu and blue bay massage were not on the list (in Rubmaps) of places offering full service, within a 30 mile radius of Orlando. If these places have changed their name they may be listed by their old name. If that is not the case, the log on to Rubmaps add them and you will get a 30 day subscription for adding a new location. Keep adding reviews and they extend your subscription for a month for every 3 reviews you add.
-
03-03-26 15:24 #55957Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Let us know if she has plans to come back.
Originally Posted by EveryDayJ
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-26 15:23 #55956Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289I agree, that stuff doesn't happen often. EveryDayJ must have serviced that poon tang good!
Originally Posted by Shinku03
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-26 15:13 #55955Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Wtf!
Damn man!! Now that's how you fucking do it! I think I got hard reading that shit! Nothing like licking a nice pussy while you're getting help from another girl at the same time, and then MISH with one while the other girl is 69 the other one! Well done.
Originally Posted by MidniteCharmer
[View Original Post]
Hopefully your not from around here, we might need to keep you away from these girls. LOL.
-
03-03-26 15:04 #55954Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Jenny Jenny Jenny
Yeah this may be a common thing for her if she is attracted to certain guys. After an insane BBBJ and face fucking for 5 min she started CTS then complimenting my body then tried to put big guy inside her but I stopped her and asked for the hat, she said free for you you very handsome. I said nope honey, and she suited me up. I absolutely pounded the living hell out of her until she asked me if I wanted her ass, I fucked that girls ass harder than her pussy and even alternated her holes (rubber on) until busted all over her face. We were spent and laid down to catch our breath and she grabbed another hat and told me she wasn't done with me yet and mounted me for a second round. Had my hands around her neck while she rode then put her doggy and put a beating on that thing until she came hard then told me ok! Ok! I'm done with you now. LOL. I showered, dressed and left while she was still laying on the bed in the same position I left her in when I finished with her. Haha. And to top it off I only dished out 200 that day because she didn't have change!! Paid no extras for anal or loading up her face and could have had her raw but I chose not to. 50 minutes total.
Originally Posted by EveryDayJ
[View Original Post]
Can't wait for her to come back.
-
03-03-26 14:54 #55953Regular Member

Posts: 13Respect! Yeah you are next level my man.
Originally Posted by EveryDayJ
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-26 14:20 #55952Senior Member

Posts: 517Jasmine
I agree with his dudeness, jasmine is a treasure. I got to see her in Melbourne twice, she remembered me in Orlando. She sent me to Aries, which was fine. But jasmine gave me the massage after, chastised me for my beard, then gave me a post shower and blow dried my balls. Unexpected pampering and honestly, she takes care of her patrons.
Originally Posted by Lebowski69
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-26 13:39 #55951Senior Member

Posts: 159Possibly. We did exchange numbers and she suggested that we hang out off the clock next time she's in Orlando. But on the other hand, I don't read too much into these things, sometimes it's all just part of the "experience. ".
Originally Posted by Shinku03
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-26 13:14 #55950Senior Member

Posts: 105I say, let the tourist have that location and visit another. We have plenty to choose from. Besides, if the parking lot is that crazy. Its just a matter of time before all the cars in the lot have flashing ble lights.
Originally Posted by MarkGew
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




