Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 17 of 1602 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 67 117 517 1017 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 24021
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23781
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbbjhunter69  [View Original Post]
    I assume her hygiene is better? I had picked her up a few times last year and dropped her off because her hygiene was just off the chart and drove with the windows open to air out my car...
    If it is the same person then yes he situation had improved allot since a couple years ago. So the ability to have better hygiene had also. I honestly don't remember how it was when I first met her a couple years ago. Her personality has always been the same. The main difference I do know if though is that her location is different than when we first met and availability isn't as frequent or as random as it was then.

  2. #23780
    Quote Originally Posted by FeedEmNutz  [View Original Post]
    I was thinking the same when she told me she'd be walking to our meet location. I was like meh I'll come get you. This wasn't a hot day but I didn't observe any hygiene issues. I imagine this could change during the summer months.
    It was bad bro. Like musky BO X 10!! Lmao.

    I don't think Jr would have been able to rise to the occasion!

  3. #23779

    Funny You Mention

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbbjhunter69  [View Original Post]
    I assume her hygiene is better? I had picked her up a few times last year and dropped her off because her hygiene was just off the chart and drove with the windows open to air out my car.
    I was thinking the same when she told me she'd be walking to our meet location. I was like meh I'll come get you. This wasn't a hot day but I didn't observe any hygiene issues. I imagine this could change during the summer months.

  4. #23778
    Quote Originally Posted by Arach  [View Original Post]
    I know her very well. She is quite amazing. Sure doesn't have any kind of a habit at all. Definitely one of the few out there that is younger, attractive and is worth being treated well and respected. I do have her digits if anyone would like them. DM me if you do and I'll give them to you.
    I assume her hygiene is better? I had picked her up a few times last year and dropped her off because her hygiene was just off the chart and drove with the windows open to air out my car.

  5. #23777

    Thanks Arach

    Quote Originally Posted by FeedEmNutz  [View Original Post]
    Reached out a few times and she ain't biting. Too bad. My interest is peaked.
    This one finally worked out and worked out welll. Her hours are limited by some real life responsibilities which I certainly can appreciate. The setup took all of ten minutes and she was on time and ready to perform. . 8 qv wiith an open menu. No photos available. I'd certainly repeat and likely will. Cool chic.

  6. #23776
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbbjhunter69  [View Original Post]
    Is she the one with the different color hair? It was red when I saw her. Never had the kitty, she would always do a bbbjwswallow for me though. Oral skills were just ok.
    Never seen her with red hair but could be.

  7. #23775
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyLP  [View Original Post]
    Saw her last week on Hanna, face looks like a pepperoni pizza.
    Damn bro, I just threw up my lunch! Lmao.

  8. #23774
    Quote Originally Posted by SmittyQbert  [View Original Post]
    So that shorter small bbw I mentioned a few months back popped up by rancho.

    Was looking cute and needed funds for her room. Was trying to hook up with another girl so couldn't do anything with Kayla. Ended up losing my chance at both of them. Blah.

    For those that might recall, she has huge kitties, submissive, and swallow.

    No number at the moment so don't ask me. Has a chipped (minor) front tooth, and brownish blond hair. We had planned to meet up last time but she disappeared and today said some stuff came up and she was sorry. Have fun if you see her. I posted a Pic of her titties. I think in photo thread.
    Is she the one with the different color hair? It was red when I saw her. Never had the kitty, she would always do a bbbjwswallow for me though. Oral skills were just ok.

  9. #23773
    Senior Member


    Posts: 258

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadMonger  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see Bella lately? Last time I saw her, her face and arms where cover with scabbed over sores. I gave her a 20 and told her I didn't have time for a date. That was well over a month or two ago.
    Saw her last week on Hanna, face looks like a pepperoni pizza.

  10. #23772

    Kayla

    So that shorter small bbw I mentioned a few months back popped up by rancho.

    Was looking cute and needed funds for her room. Was trying to hook up with another girl so couldn't do anything with Kayla. Ended up losing my chance at both of them. Blah.

    For those that might recall, she has huge kitties, submissive, and swallow.

    No number at the moment so don't ask me. Has a chipped (minor) front tooth, and brownish blond hair. We had planned to meet up last time but she disappeared and today said some stuff came up and she was sorry. Have fun if you see her. I posted a Pic of her titties. I think in photo thread.

  11. #23771
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadMonger  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see Bella lately? Last time I saw her, her face and arms where cover with scabbed over sores. I gave her a 20 and told her I didn't have time for a date. That was well over a month or two ago.
    Saw her walking last week. Still rough. I don't even do eye contact. I play like I'm looking at the phone when she looks at me driving by.

  12. #23770

    Bella

    Anyone see Bella lately? Last time I saw her, her face and arms where cover with scabbed over sores. I gave her a 20 and told her I didn't have time for a date. That was well over a month or two ago.

  13. #23769

    Tall younger diamond

    So many of you know there are 2 diamonds that had pink hair. Older thin diamond that has been mentioned and the taller younger diamond that had been pregnant I think last yr.

    She's harder to nail down as never seems to have a phone, but will be harder to find now as her uncle asked her to come for a quick vacation. Seems she was in possession of items he didn't care to have around.

  14. #23768

    Number

    Quote Originally Posted by FeedEmNutz  [View Original Post]
    Reached out a few times and she ain't biting. Too bad. My interest is peaked.
    Hi could you please send me her number thanks.

  15. #23767

    No Luck

    Quote Originally Posted by Arach  [View Original Post]
    I know her very well. She is quite amazing. Sure doesn't have any kind of a habit at all. Definitely one of the few out there that is younger, attractive and is worth being treated well and respected. I do have her digits if anyone would like them. DM me if you do and I'll give them to you.
    Reached out a few times and she ain't biting. Too bad. My interest is peaked.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape