Thread: K-Girls of Columbus
+
Add Report
Results 541 to 555 of 1214
-
03-09-26 20:24 #674Senior Member

Posts: 188McKinley and Asiamor
I've only seen the girls from Asian Hollywood.
Do you get the same treatment at Mckinley and Asiamor?
2 pops with an hour and BBBJ?
What are their rates?
-
03-09-26 16:13 #673Senior Member

Posts: 69Time
Standard 60 min $3.
Originally Posted by ToreroA
[View Original Post]
She did not ask for more money. I gave her a little extra anyway because she worked her ass off. In the past, other girls wanted another $100 for a second round, but I guess Apple aims to please.
-
03-09-26 11:43 #672Senior Member

Posts: 27Spring
Spring is at Sakura now according to the booker. The second girl is named Zoe. I was eager to try Spring in the apartment for a VIP hr after a bad hhr experience with Angel last week, but I'm personally not interested in visiting Sakura.
Originally Posted by Yolo21
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-26 10:41 #671Senior Member

Posts: 110Visit length
Originally Posted by Thatguy869
[View Original Post]
Thanks for your report. Did you do the hour or 90 minute visit? Any additional tips or standard pricing?
-
03-08-26 20:53 #670Senior Member

Posts: 69Apple
Saw Apple again in Polaris while she is still here. Started out as usual, and she got a little carried away with the BBBJ and I had to stop her before she would have to swallow. Continued to FS and swapped postions ending with her quivering and not letting me stop even though I was done. She joined me in the shower and started with a soapy HJ. She tried hard, but realized I was going to need more than that on such a short turn around. Being the semen demon she is, she washed off the soap and gave an INSANE BBBJ in the shower. Drained me. Obviously YMMV.
Met Lucy on the way out. She definitely looked the part, I guess I'll be back to give her a ride.
-
03-07-26 11:43 #669Senior Member

Posts: 109Spring may still be there. There were 2 girls there but I didn't get to see the other girl because she was busy. I'm assuming it was Spring. The event with Wendy took place in the second bedroom which also had a shower. It was the room to the right and I've never been in there before. I've always been in the room to the left.
Originally Posted by RickMann
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-26 09:07 #668Senior Member

Posts: 2739I thought spring is there?
Originally Posted by Yolo21
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-26 19:37 #667Senior Member

Posts: 109McKinley
Saw Wendy at McKinley for an hour. Great body with nice natural C's. Showered together before and after. Nice massage before the deed with lots of teasing. BBBJ was nice, sloppy and long with good eye contact and attention to the boys. She was rather tight but I'm also girthy, but it was nice. Multiple positions and finished in the bag. She had nice energy and was super sweet. Will definitely repeat.
-
03-06-26 15:15 #666Senior Member

Posts: 68MC Mia
I saw Mia today at MC. Mid 20's. Very cute, young, short, soft Bs, Bush, nice ass. Great session overall. Here for another 4 days. Would recommend.
CP.
-
03-06-26 09:53 #665Senior Member

Posts: 128Same!
Had the exact same visit.
Responded quickly. Responsive in bed and not rushed. Nipples the size of 2 mini marshmallows stacked on top of each other.
Will be back again.
Originally Posted by Yolo21
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-26 18:50 #664Senior Member

Posts: 61Asiamor
Try Hedonichaven.com its their updated website.
Originally Posted by Kwak2400
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-26 12:39 #663Senior Member

Posts: 315Asiamor
I can't seem to locate a contact number for this bunch on their website. What am I missing?
-
03-05-26 09:00 #662Senior Member

Posts: 297Lucy
I concur. I would say probably in her 30's. But still cute face, overall decent body. But her performance was great. Great BBBJ, licked everywhere, rode at a great pace. When I was about to come she start rubbing my prostate and was a great finale.
Originally Posted by CumOnHerFace
[View Original Post]
Caveat here. I was pretty baked when I saw her so not sure if that affects my review lol
-
03-04-26 15:43 #661Regular Member

Posts: 4Lucy Asiamor
Went to see Lucy. Not 24 y/ o, I could tell from the pics they sent me (not the ones on their website) that she was closer to late 20's early 30's, so no surprise when I got there. Greeted at door as usual, get to room and her hand is immediately down the back of my pants rubbing her finger through my ass crack. I opt for an hour (usually only do half hour since I'm not a guy that is going to last that long). Take a quick shower, she didn't join but dried me off. Then to the massage table (20 minutes of a descent massage). Then to the bed where she slowly licked me from my face to my waist. Then she started BBBJ where she took her time licking every inch of my cock and balls. I had to slow her down so I didn't bust. Then DATY where I got her to cum, I continued eating that pussy until she was begging me to fuck her. Missionary with plenty of DFK, cowgirl, back to to missionary where I filled the bag. We cuddled for the last 10 mins. Spoke better English than most. Fun time. It was busy though, I heard a guy come to see Apple when I was there and another person showed up as I was leaving, they sent me out the back door to avoid running into one of you LOL.
-
03-02-26 19:01 #660Senior Member

Posts: 109Spring
Visited Spring today for an hour VIP. She's probably 100 pounds with the typical Asian body. She was pretty, had a cups with very large nipples. Any of you guys who like large nipples will love hers. Very attentive shower beforehand. Great kissing throughout the session. BBBJ was long and slow with great eye contact. Multiple positions and she was enthusiastic during the entire event. She wasn't mechanical at all. As always YMMV, but I had a good experience.












Reply With Quote




