Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Non AMP Massage Reports

+ Add Report
Page 34 of 447 FirstFirst ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 84 134 ... LastLast
Results 496 to 510 of 6705
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6210
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 252

    Isabella Latina body rub gal

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3156113

    Pics posted are probably close to 10 years old. Isabella used to go by her other pseudo name Carmen. Is Spanish speaking I think she told me she was Puerto Rican!?

    Sometimes I wish people would just be themselves because she was trying hard to put on an act like she was an early 20 something college coed when in actuality she looks like someone near 40 years old! During my prepaid one hour session she stepped out for close to 15 minutes and when I asked if I would be given more time? She said No because she had another appointment she had to be ready for! The reason cited for her disappearing for 15 minutes mid-session was because her friend dropped off Sushi that she wanted to try before it went bad or someone else eats it all before she gets a chance to try it because she has another appointment right after me.

    Either her personality was an act to act like a flirty young twenty something even though she's more like 40 or she was just high!. LOL because she wasn't acting normal and was like purring like a cat and being flirtatious to try to get me to tip more even after the agreed upon fee. Received a L1 happy ending body rub in basically her in lingerie and claimed for GPS fees more can be had next time. Paid for an hour received about 35 minutes.

  2. #6209
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 252

    Nicole on International Drive

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...y-rubs/2769684

    She is definitely not 25 years old as advertised and not in her 20's at all! Plus her two pics are misleading as her body in real life is not as shapely as in the pictures.

    Body rub with L1 happy ending the total supposed hour experience lasted about 35 minutes to 40 minutes for 200 roses plus requested additional tip so I handed over an additional 40. Just because I felt cornered and pressured. With her hand out. If you need a rub and a tug she'd do but it's kinda mechanical.

  3. #6208
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 252

    Kimi BodyRub Gal in Metrowest

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...y-rubs/3075447

    Pictures are seriously outdated! Personality wise is a bit flaky and is definitely a money hungry provider who demands ridiculous rates once you walk into the door. The rates she advertises in her ads don't matter! Once you arrive she will make them up on the spot! The massage room set up is in a small attached garage to the Metrowest townhome in a gated community. She will not give you access to the gate code,. You have to attempt to follow someone in. Does L1 body rubs and if you negotiate GPS syndrome like high rates more can be had on a YMMV basis.

    In my situation we negotiated a BBBJCOF for a GPS rate of 400 roses. Once I handed over the funds she immediately did CBJ and when I said that's not what I donated the GPS fee for! She said "if I don't relax!. She'd call someone that will make me leave" also her body has exaggerated features like big breast implants and a very large BBL rear that looks out of proportion.

    She has GPS but if you strictly play by her bait and switch tactics then you'll get a L1 body rub and she will get nude but all fees are GPS and negotiable.

  4. #6207

    Italian princess

    So besides the other guy that attempted to see her. Has anyone else seen her recently? In the process of maybe setting something up with her soon.

  5. #6206
    Senior Member


    Posts: 100

    Green Eyed Latina, also

    I also just visited green eyed Latina based off the previous review. I had tried to connect with her in the past and for whatever reason our schedules and timing never aligned. I'm really happy that I stayed persistent because I really enjoyed my visit and I will definitely be back. The location is in Orlando and a safe private apartment definitely no issues or no stress in that area. The pictures are her and her body type is definitely my type, curvy sexy. Her personality is really fun and chill and definitely warmed up pretty quick. On the massage table it was a light massage but definitely felt good regardless on the flip there's plenty of upgrades and fun to be had. Like I said, I will definitely be back and add her to my regular rotation for sure.

  6. #6205

    Green Eyed Latina

    I seen her a couple of times. Comms were good she responds in 5-10 mins and if she doesn't reply she's with a customer. I tell her I just want hhr it's about $.2 L3 $$.8. I opt for hhr. I get to her residence and it's okay she has a room that's basically a massage table and the standard stuff. We get to the massage and she strips to her birthday suit, she body is nice, mm and bbl but it looks good on her, she's short and stacked, as I'm getting the massage we are talking and she's pretty cool, on the flip she get on top and she gets on top and in a cg position and gives you a HE, ass in my face and I got to flick the bean while she was stroking, I could tell she was having a good time so I keep on going until we both released, she got up, cleaned me up and we both laughed it off, it was a good time.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...918003497.html

  7. #6204
    Quote Originally Posted by VictorXtra1  [View Original Post]
    Yea to be quite honest some previous poster mentioned like a couple of years ago she scammed him out of a deposit. But I genuinely don't think it was her, I think it was one of her handlers.so you might have gotten in touch with one of her infamous handlers.

    I feel sorry for her especially when an abusive ex would stop by and use her as a punching bag one of the reasons she moved to Tampa to get further away from him.
    Hopefully things get better and we can see her again in a near future.

  8. #6203
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 252

    Sometimes her handlers do scam unfortunately

    Quote Originally Posted by Kjuarbe1991  [View Original Post]
    Oh believe me. I know her history. Just had not experienced this in the past. I was just looking to meet up with a regular and was caught off guard. I'm glad she had family helping her. She always said she was alone and had no help. But hope she is doing well. I just can't be convinced to pay for a deposit and everything changing makes it looks like you can get scammed.
    Yea to be quite honest some previous poster mentioned like a couple of years ago she scammed him out of a deposit. But I genuinely don't think it was her, I think it was one of her handlers.so you might have gotten in touch with one of her infamous handlers.

    I feel sorry for her especially when an abusive ex would stop by and use her as a punching bag one of the reasons she moved to Tampa to get further away from him.

  9. #6202
    Quote Originally Posted by VictorXtra1  [View Original Post]
    Because she is a mom to a young child she has family and friends looking out for her so sometimes they try to assist her,. She also had "ahem" issues with a "significant other" like a jealous ex baby daddy issues. So it could be another person trying to manage her. As she becomes more popular. She also has been to the gray bar hotel and they knew what she's up to!. So just tread carefully knowing she has history with uncle LEO and has baby daddy drama in her life.
    Oh believe me. I know her history. Just had not experienced this in the past. I was just looking to meet up with a regular and was caught off guard. I'm glad she had family helping her. She always said she was alone and had no help. But hope she is doing well. I just can't be convinced to pay for a deposit and everything changing makes it looks like you can get scammed.

  10. #6201

    I concur on Ani Castro

    Its going to be a YMMV, but I got CFS and BBBJCIM for roughly $$$ including the charge for the 90 min massage.

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulieW  [View Original Post]
    BBFS available? Damage?

  11. #6200

    Ani

    Quote Originally Posted by Heywood2020  [View Original Post]
    Everything in on the table bro.
    BBFS available? Damage?

  12. #6199
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 252

    Italian princess has family and friends looking out for her

    Quote Originally Posted by Kjuarbe1991  [View Original Post]
    Was finally able to get a hold of Italian Princess on her 407 number that we have had a long text thread. I asked if she was still in Orlando or moved to Tampa and she said she was still working in Orlando. She was acting very vague and completely different than every other time we have texted. After I asked if I could meet her she ask what I wanted and I told her what she normally offers. After that she sent a list of all she offers from facetime call to bf experience. I told her what I was looking for and after that she asked for a deposit which was never a thing. First red flag. After I said I was a regular and that I wasn't going to pay a deposit she just said bye. I think its not her actually dealing with that phone number now. Very different from multiple interactions with her within the past 4-5 months. So just beware if she replies................
    Because she is a mom to a young child she has family and friends looking out for her so sometimes they try to assist her,. She also had "ahem" issues with a "significant other" like a jealous ex baby daddy issues. So it could be another person trying to manage her. As she becomes more popular. She also has been to the gray bar hotel and they knew what she's up to!. So just tread carefully knowing she has history with uncle LEO and has baby daddy drama in her life.

  13. #6198
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 252

    Massage and Yoga by Moriah

    Fit personable lady who does a very good professional massage. She has a chatterbox personality and says out loud some quirky mumbo jumbo things while giving massage strokes to your back. A small hand towel covering was used on your private area. And the massage studio is decorated and in a safe area in the winter park area. If you are looking for a legitimate genuine massage then she fits the bill. Some years ago there was an ad on Eros offering escort services purportedly by her twin sister! I don't know!? If she has a twin sister in town. I never asked. But when other forum members questioned her!? About the Eros escort ads!? She allegedly said that was her twin sister and not her .LOL. I did NOT receive a happy ending, but her personality was friendly and borderline flirtatious. That being said a small covering was used on my junk and she made no indication of a happy ending but did pointingly ask "is there any other areas you'd like massaged. But because she asked it in a professional tone so to speak, I said No and just wrapped up things there and left. Nice lady overall and she does a good job on a professional massage. Would recommend for legit massage seekers.

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/41916/

  14. #6197

    Italian Princess

    Was finally able to get a hold of Italian Princess on her 407 number that we have had a long text thread. I asked if she was still in Orlando or moved to Tampa and she said she was still working in Orlando. She was acting very vague and completely different than every other time we have texted. After I asked if I could meet her she ask what I wanted and I told her what she normally offers. After that she sent a list of all she offers from facetime call to bf experience. I told her what I was looking for and after that she asked for a deposit which was never a thing. First red flag. After I said I was a regular and that I wasn't going to pay a deposit she just said bye. I think its not her actually dealing with that phone number now. Very different from multiple interactions with her within the past 4-5 months. So just beware if she replies.

  15. #6196

    Brazilian Melani


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape