Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 41 of 645 FirstFirst ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 91 141 541 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 615 of 9669
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9069

    Shame. Rachel got popped!

    ** apparently the Starfish was at the wrong place in North myrtle beach last night cause she will be a guest at county inn for a while (may be a long while) - the only thing working in her favor is she hasn't been arrested in quite awhile. I told her a couple weeks ago to be careful because she needs to know where the arrows are coming from.

  2. #9068
    Quote Originally Posted by Kmikey  [View Original Post]
    I've seen the first one once. She's OK, likes it up the back door. I'd probably see her again.

    I don't know anything about the second one. I'm kinda interested in her, if you find out anything let me know.

  3. #9067
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDawgStyle  [View Original Post]
    * the number comes back to a 33 yr old guy, rick, from Charlotte nc. Nothing other than a name etc. But further digging into the rabbit hole I get known associates of his at 100 people and a lot Asian names. The photo could be of multiple Asian women he knows and pulling scam because I get warning 85 % fraud / scam.
    Thanks. I got the same thing on the phone number when I searched it.

  4. #9066

    Any feedback on these two?


  5. #9065

    85 % Fraud. On phone #

    Quote Originally Posted by Catman1967  [View Original Post]
    * the number comes back to a 33 yr old guy, rick, from Charlotte nc. Nothing other than a name etc. But further digging into the rabbit hole I get known associates of his at 100 people and a lot Asian names. The photo could be of multiple Asian women he knows and pulling scam because I get warning 85 % fraud / scam.

  6. #9064

    Luna

    Quote Originally Posted by BoatJock  [View Original Post]
    I tried to see her today, but it was an aborted trip (due to her, not me). Her comms are very good! We rescheduled for a meeting tomorrow. Will report back.
    I saw Luna this morning at a decent hotel close to Tanger 501. Her pictures are her and they are 100% accurate. Large man-made front and rear. She is a little pricey at $2 for QV and $3 for HHr. And everything is covered. A little too unemotional and mechanical for me so I don't plan on repeating. But she is awesome to look at performing CG and RCG!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...each/202873017#.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4.jpg‎   2.jpg‎   1.jpg‎  

  7. #9063

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by SocialButtfly  [View Original Post]
    BF / handler hides in the bathroom or elsewhere. You will get jacked. Never seen a good review on her.
    For the info. I knew it was to good to be true. I appreciate the feed back.

  8. #9062

    Luna

    Quote Originally Posted by BoatJock  [View Original Post]
    It is the same Luna. She used to go by Luna / Kassandra with phone number 713-XXX-3981. Now she just goes by Luna with phone number 843-XXX-2501.
    I tried to see her today, but it was an aborted trip (due to her, not me). Her comms are very good! We rescheduled for a meeting tomorrow. Will report back.

  9. #9061

    Jess

    Quote Originally Posted by DonZimmer  [View Original Post]
    Is she therapeutic only? Ad says prostate, Russian.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...s/463956439828 I.
    Jess gives a great BBBJ and if you're clean she'll rim you damn near to death. She's a big girl, but has lost a lot.

  10. #9060

  11. #9059

    Any intel on this one?

    Is she therapeutic only? Ad says prostate, Russian.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...s/463956439828 I.

  12. #9058
    Quote Originally Posted by SocialButtfly  [View Original Post]
    BF / handler hides in the bathroom or elsewhere. You will get jacked. Never seen a good review on her.
    Yes agree 100%! I tried to see her yrs back went to see her over at her place on ocean blvd. She was sitting on the bed in t shirt and panties kept touching her boobs and acting kinda off. I noticed the bathroom door was closed. I asked if I could use the restroom real quick. She said no and gave a weird excuse. I told her I had to pee. So I said ok. I'll go pee outback and I bolted. Then maybe a month later her and her bf got arrested for robbing a guy. It sucks cause she was cute and had a nice body. Granted that was yrs ago. I can't remember ever seeing a review that she actually gives service.

  13. #9057
    Quote Originally Posted by BoatJock  [View Original Post]
    Alexxa Nicole has lackluster reviews on TER. Based on her reviews, I'm not sure I would see her. Maybe her younger sister is better?
    Yeah no problem. I wasn't praising Alexxxa. There was a time 10 yrs ago when she was good. But from the reviews up in Durham. She's a mess. Seems to have gotten praise from the BBFS group up there. But hit or miss in recent years. Now as for her sister. I almost met up with her years back. But schedules didn't match up. She was on SA. I don't think she does heavy drugs but I couldn't say for sure. As for Strawberry. I saw her once. I stopped at the gas station down by 3rd and Kings. She was walking north. I recognize her. Stopped her asked her if she wanted a ride. She hopped in and said where are we going. I said I was heading north and had to make a stop at a uniit on the way home she looked over and say with a smile. " I'm game". She asked if I could help her out a little bit. So took her with me. And had some fun. A year or so later is when she got arrested.

  14. #9056

    Avoid

    Quote Originally Posted by GolfNut19  [View Original Post]
    I've always followed the rule, that if it looks too good to be true it probably is. Anyone have any info on this one? DM is ok.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...g/444030512894
    BF / handler hides in the bathroom or elsewhere. You will get jacked. Never seen a good review on her.

  15. #9055

    Luna

    Quote Originally Posted by BoatJock  [View Original Post]
    This Luna? If so, she has 5 reviews on TER (#398497) with an average rating of Looks = 7. 2 and Performance = 5. 6. Reviewers say she looks like her pictures with great man-made chest and ass, and they look flawless. The major negative factor according to the reviewers is she up-sells. Reviewers say an additional $150 for a BBBJ and an additional $100 for a second shot on goal. Other than that, her reviews are decent if you want to stick with the base rate with everything covered. Good luck brother!

    https://us.escortsliaison.com/myrtle...b334500cddd6aa

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...7913891-398497
    It is the same Luna. She used to go by Luna / Kassandra with phone number 713-XXX-3981. Now she just goes by Luna with phone number 843-XXX-2501.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape