Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 301 to 315 of 7561
-
03-02-26 16:56 #7261Senior Member

Posts: 34Angie has been around a long time. You aren't going for the looks. However, she is an average looking 50 ish Latina. I've only had her for massages which were ok but.
Originally Posted by FireBreather
[View Original Post]
Her L1's are at the top of your standard massage parlor.
-
03-02-26 11:03 #7260Senior Member

Posts: 252I have had same experiences with her, I even gave her a second chance and she did the same, she can starve for what I care, definitely a time water.
Originally Posted by Bigdaddyinch9
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-26 09:39 #7259Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 252Thank you for the warning
I was about to reach out to her but I appreciate you looking out for us. The last thing I need is entanglement in some kind of drama. Sorry to hear you got your time wasted but I guess in this hobby it comes with the territory because I've had my fair share of problems with providers over the years.
Originally Posted by Bigdaddyinch9
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-26 20:53 #7258Regular Member

Posts: 15Horrible Comms
Scheduled an appointment with Jackie and she contacted me back within an hour saying she's available for today but later I said cool what time is good for you she said 6 pm I said that's perfect since I'm by MCO anyway. 5:30 pm rolls around I text her hey I'm going to be on the way send me the address. No response. I said you know what maybe she busy I'll wait till 5:55 pm so 5:50 pm rolls around and I text her hey I'm in your area. No response. I get ghosted. 615 pm rolls around and I send her one last text tell her that her comms is horrible and if she doesn't have time to not waste others time. No response. Later yesterday she hits me up at 8 pm saying she's sorry that she's being stalked by a pimp and blah blah blah and I'm like okay I'm sorry to hear that but if you feel uncomfortable, don't post that you're available and or do a light screening of your customers. I won't reach out to her again, very unprofessional. But maybe some others had a different experience.
https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...917311633.html
-
03-01-26 08:07 #7257Senior Member

Posts: 958Session
Okay. Saw this one a few times now. Decent massage. Light medium touch. Solid body. Great breasts. Ass a little bigger than I like, Brazil? Ending both times. Naked upon request. PM any questions. Probably will not repeat
Originally Posted by Heywood2020
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-26 05:09 #7256Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 30Agree
Got to agree with this as well, this hobby all about getting the best bang for you buck!
Originally Posted by Bjceb
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-26 11:36 #7255Senior Member

Posts: 107Well said sir, I concur 100%.
Originally Posted by Bjceb
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-26 08:09 #7254Senior Member

Posts: 542Cost
How much did you pay for how long?
Originally Posted by Bertil
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-26 23:17 #7253Senior Member

Posts: 46That is a different Angie.
This is a different Angie. This Angie is based in Longwood and she sent me a picture looking like a mature Latina. I haven't not see her yet in person though.
Originally Posted by WadeUncle
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-26 08:38 #7252Senior Member

Posts: 107Light skinned black woman. L1 is the extent of my experience. The price is right. Not my favorite but she's safe and dependable. YMMV.
Originally Posted by FireBreather
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-26 06:27 #7251Senior Member

Posts: 168Any Intel on Angie?
Looking for any info on Angie and Manscape service.
https://orlando.craigslist.org/bts/d...917380134.html
-
02-24-26 18:36 #7250Senior Member

Posts: 69Well said
It's ridiculous what these girls are quoting for lackluster massage and a robotic L1 finish. Hard pass for me. Until we band together, the prices will never come down. Don't get me wrong, there are guys who have serious coin and make an unknowledgeable decision to pay the $200.
Originally Posted by Punkox
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-26 14:23 #7249Senior Member

Posts: 1668Not shocked by this
It is not crazy to think that these gals are try to tag us for as much as they can.
If you overpay an AMP girl they will surely take it.
The game is for them to try to separate us from our cash. Our game is to get what we want for as little as possible.
The trick is to stay informed.
That is why this forum is the best!
Stay safe and have fun!
Originally Posted by Dockers55
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-26 12:45 #7248Senior Member

Posts: 1169You ain't kidding. Reached out to this one and she said 200 for an hour massage. She has an ad on Adultsearch so I am sure there are extras but probably pricey. I don't recall reviews on her so I will pass for now.
Originally Posted by Dockers55
[View Original Post]
https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...917220500.html
https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...y-rubs/3670011
-
02-24-26 06:06 #7247Senior Member

Posts: 373Well damn
I think you got to give us guys some credit I notice these girls start with crazy rates but once you say no and walk away it comes down easy I met this chick that was talking $700 and fresh papers to have BBFS I said hell naw 1 days later she hit me back for 400 bbfscip no paperwork they just see what they can push before they come way back and let you do so much more I always view it as them running game.
Originally Posted by Punkox
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






