Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 83 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 33 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 133 183 583 1083 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 37335
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36105

    To hate or not hate

    Idk who saw Delilah on jd yesterday but idk if I should hate or thank you because you almost gave her lockjaw. Went to see her last night at her usual spot and told me what happened with that. But after we talked for a bit I gave her a hh of poundtown mish and k9. Then I pulled out and busted in the bag, cleaned up and went our separate ways. Thank God she's not worn out like these other women out here.

  2. #36104
    Quote Originally Posted by Desperado62  [View Original Post]
    Looking for recommendations for a soul sucker BBJCIM.
    Check your dm's my guy.

  3. #36103

    Bridget Sailor

    Anyone with anything new on her?

  4. #36102

    Bella

    Anyone seen her? Comms are spotty but thinking about going. She's over off e parham.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...n/614730970775

  5. #36101
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz  [View Original Post]
    What's the story with this girl? Has anyone seen her yet?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...e/174139464431
    She's down in Hampton Roads several times a year. I agree with other's that she can be a little business like, but it's easy to break through. I found that when I started dirty talking her a bit, she opened up and got a lot more into it. Also a fun chick to talk to. Hung out with her before and after and she's nice.

    I'll say that she is one of those providers where the pictures don't do her justice. There have been too many times where I go see someone and the second I see the girl, I'm like "What the hell am I doing? Not the case with Jasmine. Her skin is flawless and her body just feels nice. Her curves beckon you to breed her. She just looks healthy. Her rules probably keep her that way. There is something about her pictures that seems off to me, but it's not present when you meet her.

  6. #36100

    Soul sucker 3000

    Looking for recommendations for a soul sucker BBJCIM.

  7. #36099
    Quote Originally Posted by TwinWard  [View Original Post]
    First one is real. Communication is in the trash can tho.

  8. #36098

    Any information on these two?


  9. #36097

    Sophie Fire

    Is she worth the trip to Hopewell? What does she offer besides massage?

  10. #36096

    Avoid

    This one quoted $. 5 for qv $$hh $$$h only to try and say it's for CBJ only once I was there and tried to up charge another $ for FS.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/202866033

  11. #36095

    Skinny chick

    Quote Originally Posted by Burnerman804  [View Original Post]
    I was just about to ask about her. Does she really squirt in command? That alone could be worth the $. Is she GFE friendly?
    She did cream. Touching body and kissing on it other than that I don't know.

  12. #36094
    Quote Originally Posted by Burnerman804  [View Original Post]
    I was just about to ask about her. Does she really squirt in command? That alone could be worth the $. Is she GFE friendly?
    She did cream. Touching body and kissing on it other than that I don't know.

  13. #36093
    Quote Originally Posted by Packie010  [View Original Post]
    Delilah still looking for some new and old regulars to play with. If you have her number just hit her up and if you need it just hmu.
    No way she only blows my phone up with how many people hit my dm's. If you haven't seen her yet go with confidence asap because she'll give you a good time.

  14. #36092
    Quote Originally Posted by KingdomMe  [View Original Post]
    Saw her yesterday. She was cool. She video verifies. Pretty in the face. CBJ, For a skinny one she could definitely ride. Had a good time. $$hh.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...l/044679213702
    I was just about to ask about her. Does she really squirt in command? That alone could be worth the $. Is she GFE friendly?

  15. #36091

    Kayotic is nice looking

    Quote Originally Posted by KingdomMe  [View Original Post]
    Saw her yesterday. She was cool. She video verifies. Pretty in the face. CBJ, For a skinny one she could definitely ride. Had a good time. $$hh.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...l/044679213702
    I assume that is her really leaving.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape